Forum › Posts by mei is waifu

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

^ Same sis smh.

What's with Mochi drawing annoying perverts nowadays? Like somebody said, this is not even yuri. Just the antics of some pervert.

mei is waifu
Citrus discussion 26 Jan 22:24
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

The thread is more dramatic than the manga itself lol

mei is waifu
Citrus discussion 25 Jan 11:35
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

This chapter maybe one of the saddest and most frustrating chapters of Citrus so far. Please Saburouta-sensei, don't toy with my feelings.

And I know Mei has cried before, but almost every time Yuzu was with her to comfort her. But seeing her crying like that in that situation (wedding dress and all) in a corner, all by herself, breaks my heart. No matter how she is/was, she doesn't deserve it. I understand grandpa's perspective, but still. She needs to tell Yuzu everything ASAP.

I would love to see how that could possibly be explained. What? If she doesn't have a husband before 25 she forfeits all assets to the highest bidder?

I think that's because the old man thinks Mei can't handle the business by herself or she needs to maintain the prestige of her family...basically her grandpa wants her to to be the medium for a business deal between Aihara's and other elite families...or something (idk just guessing sorry if I'm wrong)

mei is waifu
Image Comments 25 Jan 08:11
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017
Drurg6tv4aaphyi-orig

I have to admit the art looked terrible (compared to the manga) in the PV (I was whining about it actually lol xD) but in the actual anime it is really beautiful. Look at the background in every episode. And Yuzu's makeup scene in the 1st episode. It is evident they put a lot of effort in it.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

That's just some gross hentai bs...seriously Mira...WTH were you thinking while drawing this s**t?

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Ummm threesome?

I can't imagine Mochi drawing a threesome. May be Molester-san and her sister have a normal, healthy relationship, like sisters are supposed to have? Just MAY BE?

mei is waifu
Anime season 09 Jan 04:51
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I've seen people label that as the lesbian To-Love RU

But better.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Oh, by the way. Cheating is not a "mistake". It's not like "oh, shit! I tripped and fell with my dick inside this random woman. My wife will be so mad! But It was an accident"

BEST. COMMENT. EVER.

mei is waifu
Citrus discussion 08 Jan 12:49
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Watched first epsiode. Surprisingly good animation. Maybe it's because Crunchyroll is the co-funder of the anime?

I was thinking the same thing while watching the episode. I had low expectations from the anime after watching the PV but the episode was really well made (except the super pink knees lol xD). Hope they keep up the good work!

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Maybe this one?

I have been looking for it for such a long time. Thank you very much!

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Agreed. Despite the oddness of Touko’s initial Sudden Onset Yuu-itis, there’s never been any indication that she’s not sincerely in love with her kouhai, just like any lovesick hormonal high schooler. It’s the being loved in return that’s always been the sticking point, under the perversely dysfunctional “I could never respect anyone who could fall in love with me” standard traditionally adopted by self-loathers since time immemorial.

Its true that Touko sincerely loves Yuu, there are lots of moments showing that. But her feelings are contradictory. Remember a time when she wanted Yuu stay the same ace she is, and not to fall in love with her? That part always confuses me. Why would she want that? Its not like she is a self-loather. She just wants to be like her sis. And she is really confident when it comes to Yuu and her relationship, like initiating kiss and stuff, even though she knows Yuu doesn't have feelings for her. And previously she told Yuu that she's gonna make her fall in love with her. Seriously, WHY? So confusing.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Hi! I am looking for a Kyoko x Ayano fanfic where Ayano models for Kyoko's smut doujin and they do it afterwards. Thanks!

mei is waifu
Image Comments 27 Dec 23:56
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017
Elsanna_1%20(1)

Anna-dom is the best.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Oh god why she could have chained her instead....I can never un-see this...

mei is waifu
Image Comments 26 Dec 07:12
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

The previous image suggests this is far from D/S play....and Honoka isn't crying cause of pleasure or something, which is typically seen in most of the Japanese hentai works.

mei is waifu
Image Comments 23 Dec 05:46
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017
Hiressisters

Agree with SF. The manga has the best art style ever and the anime really ruins that.

mei is waifu
Yuri Webtoons 23 Dec 04:50
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

How about

Mage & Demon Queen
She's a Keeper
Mellifluous
Princess x Pistolier
Starting Over
.....?

Rest of the good ones are already mentioned I think.

Also, I am probably the only one here who likes the albino in White Angels Have No Wings.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

and "bloom into you" sounds pretty gay.

Lol :D

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I checked out her a/c and sh's really good. Thanks!

mei is waifu
Citrus discussion 15 Dec 02:46
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Maybe people expect the rape as romance trope when there's a guy involved, but not when the characters are women.

Asian media seems to have a special place for rape in their heart. The shoujo het romances of the 90's and early 00's have so many heroes raping the heroines in the name of ''love''. Yaoi has always been rape-y. There is some rape in Yuri, but those are rare.

Even now, in Thai dramas rape is shown as a form of love. The twisted part is, somehow, the girl falls in love with the guy after all that. That's just unsettling and horrible usage of the rape trope.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

@celry A bit out of context, but what manga is your avatar from?

mei is waifu
Citrus discussion 13 Dec 11:53
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

You get that, but you also get rape being excused as "romance" and a shitton of exploitative tropes.

Totally agree with the rape thing. I remember trying to explore this genre and and giving up in 30 mins cuz of rape rape and rape and Killing Stalking. (No offense to people who like yaoi and/or Killing Stalking. This is my personal opinion.)

last edited at Dec 13, 2017 11:54AM

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Well I read this manhua where the girl's from U.S. and comes to Japan to do karate or something....then she meets a red haired girl in her school who owns a dojo. Red haired girl wears bandages in her arms. Thanks!

last edited at Dec 13, 2017 11:25AM

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Hi! I am new to this forum. Can I ask about manhuas and manhwas as well?