Forum › Posts by Lilliwyt

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Chapter 2 on MD I never doubt Kodama to add more dark backstories to all characters because she feel like having happy characters is no good for a manga. MC is a coward and can't even bring to get respected by middleschooler. Manager is just there, can't say anything since you barely see her and when you do she just doesn't care. And last, we have the 3rd girl, the grow up one, Kodama in her extreme generosity decide to give her the twisted family, she is the daughter of her dad and his mistress but the mom is kind enough to let her live with them and the other daughter, who is one of her classmate. Said mistress is suposs to bea prostitute btw because why not and when Ashima get back in the end of the chapter, she kiss her "sister" because of the bad mouthing her "sister and her friends have done to her. Oh and she get bullied too but she doesn't seem to care one bit.

So yeah, it's really a Kodama manga.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/koharu_biyori_ch08#7

I think Cheerleader and Light music club are references to Anima Yell and K-ON but i don't know about the Tennis one.

Lilliwyt
Anime season 13 Oct 12:57
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yet another pink happy girl x black haired cool beauty magic girl anime https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-10-13/shaft-makes-tv-anime-for-azone-assault-lily-doll-franchise/.152191

Funny enough, the pink hair girl VA is the one who have voice Kibo from Granbelm, Kaos from Comic girls and Yusha from Endro which all 3 are pink hair girls.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Have the uploads finally reached the point of catching up to the actual chapter releases?

Not really, last chapter release is Chapter 203.

Lilliwyt
1 x ½ discussion 12 Oct 16:15
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

To be fair, it's pretty smart that they named all the flashback characters this way, as opposed to just sticking with the regular numbering. It's not like other online series like All of Humanity where it's clearly a single chapter split into multiple parts (most of the time).

Speaking of which, it's been some time since All of Humanity had a chapter. Is it on hiatus ?

Lilliwyt
SHY discussion 12 Oct 14:33
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Amputee tag is needed i think. I can see why she was harsh on Shy before but damn there is a way to say it without being angry at the person.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Also, first chapter where they don't cook or eat.

last edited at Oct 12, 2019 12:21PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

This chapter is really cute, but something is bugging me. I'm really enjoying this series, yet I can't seem to see the supposed subtext no matter how hard I look. All I manage to see is two sisters bonding in a very sisterly, non-subtexty, and non-yuri way. Am I look for the subtext in the wrong place?

You just look it in the place you want, i don't think there a wrong place to look for subtext here. If you want to see subtext between Sachi and Eri then go for it,if you want to see between the sisters it's possible too.

Lilliwyt
Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Is it just me or Chapter 4 and 5 feel like a copy paste of the webcomic ?

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 11 Oct 21:28
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
77012854_p0

The cat is like "Are you gonna do it or what ?"

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 11 Oct 21:27
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

2 ShamiMomo pictures today. Christmas came early this year.

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 11 Oct 21:26
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Egr06bevaaanlhd-orig

Not creepy Ucchi is always welcome.

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 11 Oct 21:24
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
55193945_p10

^ If you switch the position maybe. I'm sure Mio is the one who gonna push Shizuka down and not the opposite.

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 11 Oct 21:23
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
77164630_p0

^ Second option

Lilliwyt
Anime season 11 Oct 19:34
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Let me complaining about useless stuff, there is nothing much i watch this season.

last edited at Oct 11, 2019 7:34PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Luckily we have a Sakurako more useful than this one.

Lilliwyt
1 x ½ discussion 11 Oct 08:45
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

But the statement “making her a siscon just for the sake of justifying her actions by "She try to help Asuka" is stupid” isn’t very coherent—who is doing the “making”? The author? Other readers? So who in particular are you calling “stupid”?

Why it isn't coherent ? That's still a personal opinion as far as i'm concerned even if i don't talk about the story. I can think that the author using "Making Senpai a siscon so she secretly try to help" is stupid but i don't think that the author is stupid overall. You can found my opinion stupid and harsh, i'm totally ok with that.

Lilliwyt
1 x ½ discussion 11 Oct 07:50
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I fail to understand what is your point ? It's my personal judgement on the situation, i fail to understand why it's wrong ?

“She is despicable and her intentions are no good” is a personal value judgment made about an imaginary person, and can neither be proven nor disproven.

So i'm not authorise to talk about my opinion on a fictional character because it's personal ? I thought the point of a discussion was to talk about your opinion and discuss it with other peoples but i guess i can't.

Lilliwyt
1 x ½ discussion 11 Oct 07:20
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

but a sis-con is also nice. let's hope for a happy ending for both sisters.

Given her attitude, i can already told you there is already a bad ending. She said that she didn't see her sister from a long time. We know her sister has been hospitalized a lot but i think she could have visit her.Since her mother is dead and Senpai is living without her father, i'm supossing the parents (or at least the father) know about the sislove and decide to separate them.

Also personal opinion but i hate Senpai character and making her a siscon just for the sake of justifying her actions by "She try to help Asuka" is stupid. The whole Senpai's attitude is despitable and i can't think she had any good intents behind her actions.

last edited at Oct 11, 2019 7:47AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Nikaidou literraly passed out because of gayness.

Lilliwyt
Dear NOMAN discussion 10 Oct 19:03
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

runrin posted:

Vacation Maou to Pet had such an awful, rushed ending. i'm bailin' on this one y'all. gl

Assuming that the rushed ending is because author rushed it and not because series was axed or whatever.

Or wasn't rushed at all. I believe Maou to Pet was never mean to be a long manga. Neji rarely make long manga to begin with so i assume it was suposs to be 10 chapter from the start.

Lilliwyt
1 x ½ discussion 10 Oct 17:06
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Doesn't really matter to me if she had kiss or not, she does it on purpose because she see the mom.

Lilliwyt
1 x ½ discussion 10 Oct 16:59
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You could have make Senpai arc end on a somewhat good impression of her but nop, you had to make her kiss Asuka in front of her mom to see if the mom gonna be jealous or not. I don't know if the goal was to make Senpai likable or not but i can't bring myself to find her a bit of likable, she is just a player fishing for reaction and just find fun at tourmenting Asuka. Jin was right all along, Asuka shouldn't have come near her.

Lilliwyt
Anime season 10 Oct 14:16
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

and turns outthe VA did Hibiki from Dumbell, good for her for the new role~

She also does a character in Jet Girls.