Forum › Posts by rederoin

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Only the first page, and I already relate too much to the mc.

rederoin
Syrupy Love discussion 03 Feb 22:37
joined Jan 1, 2014

I don't think this series is good, but like everyone else I'm still on board.

And mr bones' wild ride has only just began, and none of us will be able to get off and stop reading it.

rederoin
New Game discussion 30 Jan 22:11
joined Jan 1, 2014
  • Game Designers: "You get to move in the water, but you can't attack as tradeoff. This is a brillian idea"

• Players: "Oh, God! A fucking water level"

Im getting flashbacks to Zelda.

rederoin
Anime season 29 Jan 11:29
joined Jan 1, 2014

Urara is so delightfully gay, especially the ED. What I didn't like about episode 4 was the talk of seducing boys (hopefully just teasing) and Kon mentioning she couldn't get married. I think it was a bit unnecessary, and smelled dangerously of het.

But knowing how this kind of anime usually is, we won't see het nor yuri. But at least we have subtext.

Ehh I would not take it too seriously. It is just talk how young girls are expected to act. You even got that kind of stuff in full yuri manga with "Why can't I get a boyfriend? Am I not pretty enough" and later she eats out a girl.

And 9 months later a new lesbian will be born.

!

I have a bullshit degree in yuri science, trust me on this.

rederoin
Anime season 28 Jan 19:16
joined Jan 1, 2014

Urara is so delightfully gay, especially the ED. What I didn't like about episode 4 was the talk of seducing boys (hopefully just teasing) and Kon mentioning she couldn't get married. I think it was a bit unnecessary, and smelled dangerously of het.

But knowing how this kind of anime usually is, we won't see het nor yuri. But at least we have subtext.

Ehh I would not take it too seriously. It is just talk how young girls are expected to act. You even got that kind of stuff in full yuri manga with "Why can't I get a boyfriend? Am I not pretty enough" and later she eats out a girl.

And 9 months later a new lesbian will be born.

rederoin
Anime season 27 Jan 08:44
joined Jan 1, 2014

Snooped around the manga, don't think it's particularly good, but people seem to really like any form of complications in soap operas whether they make sense of not.

Figures. I kinda had a suspicion that the series wasn't any good since no one is talking about the characters or the story, the only thing they're focusing on is the "realism" of the relationships.

probably cuz they are actually DOING things in said relationships, instead of blueballing like everything else ever. tho they are potrayed with sort of adult behavior even tho they are children, kinda jarring.

Gives me flashbacks of certain manga that I had with passion, the girl in acted like an adult, while the older men had very childish behavior.

rederoin
Saki discussion 24 Jan 21:43
joined Jan 1, 2014

Man, I wish they'd hurry up and explain why Teru is such a shit to Saki. I don't even follow this manga, I just check in once and a while to see if they're still stringing everyone along.

I think she feels that she let Saki down somehow in the past and now she can't face her. She is her big sister and she suppose to protect but I get the feeling something went wrong that Teru feels responsible for

maybe, that's why teru don't know how to approach her but then saki thinks she's the one who did something wrong and her sister is mad at her, so is this just another misunderstanding brought by lack of social skill. now this phrase make sense "maybe in mahjong they can talk"

With the terrible social skills both have, this acteally makes a lot of sense.

rederoin
Anime season 20 Jan 16:24
joined Jan 1, 2014

Man, Urara keeps cranking up the yuri. If we got a kiss next episode it wouldn't be surprising

Say, can anyone tell how many singers there are for the ED? It sort of sounds like a duet to me, and if it is it's flat-out a lesbian love song

I had no idea it was supposed to be a 'love' song, are the lyrics posted somewhere?

rederoin
Anime season 20 Jan 09:02
joined Jan 1, 2014

melodrama and het sex scenes are the exact reasons I did not even bother with the first ep of KnH(which is rare for a new show), seems the spoilers here confirmed my worst fears.

A shame that the 2 'full' yuri anime announced for 2017 also seem to be melodrama.
But Kobayashi(if Kanna's yuri scenes get properly adapted) and Urara will satify my yuri needs.

I haven't watched Idol Jihen. o:
Is it looking a little subtexty?

Not so far, unless I missed it.
But its a very silly concept for a idol show.

....I'd vote for them.

last edited at Jan 20, 2017 9:06AM

rederoin
Anime season 04 Jan 15:14
joined Jan 1, 2014

Ai Mai Mi's 3rd season first episode was yurilious.

R.I.P Mi-chan
2013-2017
Killed by yuri.

rederoin
Anime season 29 Dec 12:07
joined Jan 1, 2014

Well Flip Flappers turned out to be yuri but sadly, just like Izetta, no kiss.

The finale was absolutely stellar, and the ending had one of the best surprise twists. So glad they gave a middle finger to all the flags and tropes and gave us a happy ending. I have confidence that it will be considered a classic in the years to come. After catching up on a few other series I'll be rewatching Flip Flappers very soon.

Just waiting on C91 for flip flap goodies.

joined Jan 1, 2014

I don't even have words for how cute it is.

rederoin
Saki discussion 03 Dec 21:46
joined Jan 1, 2014

"Let's see, how do we really capture what an emotionally charged moment this is for Saki? Oh, I've got it, let's tease her bare vagina!"

Based Ritz.

The thing I have found funny is that not only Saki tends get lost easily, Teru is also bad wih directions. Must be running down in the family.

They also both met their girlfriends while reading a book. The only difference is that Saki noticed the boobs first.

rederoin
Anime season 02 Dec 11:17
joined Jan 1, 2014

Actual lesbians? What is this? Is this true? I NEED TO KNOW.

Yeah, Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku has a canon lesbian couple. Not really a series where you want to get attached to the characters, though

So, is Flip Flappers worth watching for the yuri? I know its aesthetically good from the few images i've saw, but i don't want my heart to be broken by the lack of yuri.

Not confirmed yuri, but it's currently at a point where it doesn't really make sense if you assume the characters are straight

Sounds like the lesbian couple will die, so I don't think i'll pick it back up.

last edited at Dec 2, 2016 11:18AM

rederoin
Anime season 26 Nov 10:01
joined Jan 1, 2014
rederoin
Anime season 22 Nov 09:18
joined Jan 1, 2014

Yeah. Is it a big deal? Why is it a nightmare?

Because they're making yet another harem, For the 5,000th time. It won't end.

It's not just any harem, it's an attempt at a love story made by Seo Fucking Kouji, there is no future for anyone who dares venturing through those pages

Maybe I should skip it, I don't want to get stuck trying to enjoy my anger, that shit always happens.

rederoin
Anime season 18 Nov 12:16
joined Jan 1, 2014

I'm convinced, you guys are ignoring Show by rock like me!

I'm not, its showing us the beauty of dog girl x cat girl interspecies love, the world needs to know it.

rederoin
Anime season 18 Nov 08:39
joined Jan 1, 2014

If it ever happens, my prediction of the first Yuri anime that can actually go popular mainstream will have ro be
- romcom or shounenish~ish (two popular mainstream genre)
- no Yuri bait that does not go through
- the main character actively in an established relationship by the end (in oppose to Nanoha and Madoka which were all gay as heck, but was never acknowledged as yuri)
- little angst, as ordinary people are not trained to handle Yuri angst

Which spark the question, which Yuri manga/ novel/ game have these characteristics? I think Spirits on the roof is a decent choice if they focus on romcom part. But any other idea?

Such as "Majo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane"(a romcom'ish 4koma yuri)?
It already ended, but the things i'd do to get it animated..

Happy Sugar Life

I want to see this animated, not going to lie.

That'd be nice.
Would also cross-appeal to the edgy crowd.

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 8:42AM

rederoin
Anime season 17 Nov 17:55
joined Jan 1, 2014

What 3 yuri anime? You're not counting Scum's Wish as yuri, right?

yes

Kuzu no Honkai (next season) - it does have yuri.
Netsuzou Trap
Citrus

They are all equally fucking terrible.
And most ppl here will watch them anyways,

Well, I do need something too complain about!

rederoin
Anime season 17 Nov 11:43
joined Jan 1, 2014

Now that I've dropped Wixoss

Okada Mari has forsaken us. Press F to pay Tribute.

The new script writer just does not know how to make girls suffer the proper way.

rederoin
Anime season 17 Nov 10:08
joined Jan 1, 2014

citrus getting anime?? nooooooo...

take it as a positive,

theres 3 trash soap opera yuri getting animated, and if they sell well, it might propel into more real yuri anime adaptations... And maybe we will get good stuff animated!

Happy for the visual novels tho, getting a lot of good ones there and even official english releases.

I know about trap and citrus? But 3? which one?

,,,They animate 3 yuri, and it has to be the soap opera ones..
I just want kase-san to be animated ;_;

joined Jan 1, 2014

Ah Nanoha and Fate. Is there any other ship that ever was shipped in existence that is more universally accepted but not technically canon? I mean the way they are portrayed in official media and art and still not outright confirmed to be together is rather ridiculous. At this point word-of-god could come down proclaiming Nanoha marrying Yuuno in the end or something and it would be summarily dismissed by most of the fandom.

All that aside, this was a cute one :3

Worldwide riots would happen if Nanoha got married to anybody else than Fate.

last edited at Nov 14, 2016 9:41PM

rederoin
Anime season 08 Nov 10:05
joined Jan 1, 2014

My rating for the latest Ping pong girls ep,

Hoku Hoku/10

rederoin
Anime season 03 Nov 11:24
joined Jan 1, 2014

I'm only bothering with Hibike at this point for the side couple(s).

rederoin
Anime season 02 Nov 10:31
joined Jan 1, 2014

Taki and Shuichi is the biggest obstacle here, not the side characters. I actually like Mizore x Nozomi.

Ribbon x Natsuki is superior though.