Forum › Posts by Serenata

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's probably something like "I seen a lot of promising newbies getting their dreams ruined by poor sales... I'm tired of seeing that" so he developed a twisted "this is the only way" that's basically saying "better if they fail here than facing the public's criticism" ... Of course, he is wrong.

Also maybe he is just a sick fuck judging by that face at the end... but then it would be just an awkward thing to add as bonus.

Moondrag posted:

I checked the creator's twitter and pixiv and I can't find this "bonus" chapter...is this someone else uploading something unrelated to the creator?

https://twitter.com/TATSUBONi/status/1199902903944638465?s=19

last edited at Dec 7, 2019 10:29AM

Serenata
SHY discussion 07 Dec 00:35
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

SushiKnight posted:

That Mr Isaak looked shady as hell.

Huh, really? He just looked like your standard kindly old man archetype to me. Were there any panels in particular that gave you that impression?

I had that impression when he first showed up... And it was because of the eyes, I didn't feel that way by the end of the chapter and I HOPE HE IS NOT ... I mean, the owner of an orphanage is a bad guy? that's not a topic I would like to see... again.

Serenata
Anime season 06 Dec 20:50
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nevri posted:

Hylarn posted:

What concerns me here is that I've enjoyed literally none of her work that I've read

Tender Night is good. Not really a romance though. Manga no Tsukurikata was a trainwreck I agree.

Show by Rock is back with a new main cast (and staff) and the PV makes it look like there'll be some subtext there

You mean new main characters? I can't find anything like that.

Neew show by rock https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-11-24/sanrio-show-by-rock-franchise-gets-new-tv-anime-in-january/.153620

If you like Lucky star you might like this too https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-12-06/kadokawa-original-maesetsu-anime-reveals-character-designs-2020-premiere/.154078

last edited at Dec 6, 2019 8:52PM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Dynasty is not prepared for what's about to come D:

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

karp posted:

Isn't it totally appropriate for the student rep to be asked to help another student? And isn't it totally appropriate for the teacher to write a rec to a student who does something extra like actually go to the person's house?

Is a teacher responsibility first, but she gave up... Also, it would be totally fine if the deal is settled now, after all, she is now attending class, her responsibility ends there. But somehow I feel like the teacher won't keep her part of the deal if the lonely girl decides to stop coming.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wellhello posted:

It's a good doujin. In the end to run away from the condition of secondary characters of a ecchi manga, she became the protagonist. Is fun, that she straight attacked the other girl.
I think this idea works and could be a good series.

Now even though the majority of the harem mc aren't beautiful, the reason the girls fall for them, is not appearence, but because of the personality or because the mc is someone or did something important to them. Usually harem's start with the fact that the mc is a good person, with a hearth of gold and help anyone in need, no mattering who is the person and is friendly with everyone. So he starts being friend with a bunch of girls, that lately become attract to him, because he's good for them. I would even say that in a lot of harem's, the girls matter more than the mc. The MC is more of a vehicle to give them happiness, than the opposite.

Have you seem series like Sekirei or Sora no otoshimono? I almost puked with how incredible awful they were (I think I saw one or two episodes of each), specially with otoshimono, the protagonist is the most worthless piece of shit in existence... But all the girls like him. And in others series the girls would fall for them for picking up their handkerchief or giving them directions. In other words, when it comes to harem anime, they set the bar so incredible low that is ridiculous, is a world made for them to be happy.

last edited at Dec 5, 2019 1:48PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It would be ironically really fun hahahahaha

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I hope a first year finds out about the teacher deal and blackmails the teacher into dating in secret

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Not calories, that's called the weight of love

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

onesnowyday posted:

seeing as how these two went to the same middle school... I wonder if it's gonna be something like Sora always had a secret crush on her or something... she did recognize her right away after all.

Yeah that seems to be the case, maybe she thinks that this is the only way to get close to her (maybe it is).

I guess... it depends on what kind of things she ask her to do... I don't think she can beat Hino san

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I like how she found out about the deal from the start, instead of making it a huge misunderstanding later on ... THAt would've been cheap drama

Serenata
Ayakashiko discussion 04 Dec 12:42
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I just love how Mahoro doesn't mind at all... This is true joy

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

LOL that was great

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"Since momma drilled everything into me <3"

ahmmm sorry, what? like .... she ... hmmm they had a talk, right? JUST MOM & DAUGHTER TALKING RIGHT?! lo/ of course Nanoha would be an expert in the subject but imagine her teaching her "Techniques" in detail O_O). It would be like Well, Vivio, in my case, when Fate chan is tied up, I like to ***** the **** with ***** and ******* making sure she ******

That line took all my attention hahahaha

last edited at Dec 4, 2019 12:59AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

No he visto ese oneshot, tengo que darle una oportunidad a ver.

POR CIERTO! UPDATE DE WARIKITTA UFFFFFFFFFFFF Dios como odio a la amiga, super stalker, abusiva, intrometida y posesiva, todo lo malo y encima intenta violarla y se enfada cuando no la deja... uggghhh, no se puede salvar ese personaje a este punto, que venga truck kun y se la lleve a un isekai de esos pendejos pls. Menos mal Aya se impuso y la saco de ahí.

Serenata
Ayakashiko discussion 03 Dec 21:01
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm the happiest person in the world right now ....54

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

knite posted:

The moment I saw that editor I immediately knew he was an asshole.

Well, is a guy in a yuri after all >_> ......... lo/ just kidding haha, but I saw something like this happening in another manga recently (not yuri) so I'm extra mad.

In reality, an editor won't tell you to change your entire style but they'll be merciless when it comes to mistakes or characters that simply put, don't work. After all, you wouldn't want to finally get serialized just to get axed before reaching 10 chapters, right?

A good example would be My Hero academia, this is Deku original look, before serialization

Serenata
The Next Big Yuri? 01 Dec 14:42
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

adamatari posted:

A lot of the most popular nowadays (like, those that sell a lot) feel like they'll never be true yuri ... like Demon Girl next door, manaria friends, Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! or new game, they just push it to the limit like in case they have to make excuses laters... Even yuru yuri and That girl who likes boobs.

It's cannonical that Momo is in love with Shamiko in Demon Girl Next Door, but I'm not sure how or when the author will develop it into something physical.

But that's just like Yuru yuri, there's at least 6 with obvious love crush... But will they ever develop further than that? If Ayano and TOSHINO KYOKOOO get together I would be the happiest person on earth but we'll have to wait to the very eeeend and then we'll have discussion about the implications of ai shiteru vs daisuki

I would love if Nettaigyo makes it romantic or at least obvious enough, an anime would be great but I think the next 2 chapters will decide the fate of that manga.

there's also Saki I guess... is full of them XD

Anyway, I'll resume with Hana ni Arashi as soon as possible (I was waiting for the senpai came back out of nowhere arc to end).

last edited at Dec 1, 2019 2:43PM

Serenata
The Next Big Yuri? 01 Dec 09:05
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

A lot of the most popular nowadays (like, those that sell a lot) feel like they'll never be true yuri ... like Demon Girl next door, manaria friends, Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! or new game, they just push it to the limit like in case they have to make excuses laters... Even yuru yuri and That girl who likes boobs.

To be honest I would love if Otome no Teitoku or Adachi to shimamura take their place... It's been a long time since I've read Hana Ni Arashi. And also, there's Whispering you A Love Song but is just starting.

I've heard futaribeya is pretty good too

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'll take 10 volumes

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

And here I thought we finally had a proper tag

Serenata
SHY discussion 29 Nov 20:40
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hmmm I think mentor or sensei would be more appropriate ... Well I'm sure Spirit thinks that shy is a cute puppy at this point

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The fliers will be ruined underwater :'(
I found nemo

Serenata
SHY discussion 29 Nov 18:47
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This is the good kind of fanservice ufffff

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Fue bastante dulce, no lo había leído hasta ahora el de Lingerie, quiero ver que pasa si la invita a su casa XD