Forum › Vivio & Einhard First Experience discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"Since momma drilled everything into me <3"

ahmmm sorry, what? like .... she ... hmmm they had a talk, right? JUST MOM & DAUGHTER TALKING RIGHT?! lo/ of course Nanoha would be an expert in the subject but imagine her teaching her "Techniques" in detail O_O). It would be like Well, Vivio, in my case, when Fate chan is tied up, I like to ***** the **** with ***** and ******* making sure she ******

That line took all my attention hahahaha

last edited at Dec 4, 2019 12:59AM

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

@Serenata: Maybe Vivio walked in on her mothers making love one too many times and ended up learning too much. In Vivid Life it's hinted that it may have happened at least once.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

"Since momma drilled everything into me <3"

ahmmm sorry, what? like .... she ... hmmm they had a talk, right? JUST MOM & DAUGHTER TALKING RIGHT?! lo/ of course Nanoha would be an expert in the subject but imagine her teaching her "Techniques" in detail O_O). It would be like Well, Vivio, in my case, when Fate chan is tied up, I like to ***** the **** with ***** and ******* making sure she ******

That line took all my attention hahahaha

laughs in NanoVivi incest doujinshi

In Vivid Life it's hinted that it may have happened at least once.

What?! When???

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

What?! When???

Volume 4 of Vivid Life.

(The context is that Fate drank a bit too much and was blushing and moaning Nanoha name.)

Vivio seems to be used to catch her mothers moaning each other's names. Corona and Rio also got the same idea.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

LOL that was great

13124839_1589396498054389_6595928075628769960_n
joined Nov 14, 2016

What?! When???

Volume 4 of Vivid Life.

(https://i.imgur.com/NumJQwi.png)
(The context is that Fate drank a bit too much and was blushing and moaning Nanoha name.)

Vivio seems to be used to catch her mothers moaning each other's names. Corona and Rio also got the same idea.

And of course, Hayate made it all fun with her appearance

last edited at Dec 5, 2019 10:12PM by Nezchan

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Vivio is totally Nanoha's daughter~ lil devil

To reply you must either login or sign up.