Forum › Posts by Serenata

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I think these one shots/doujins melted my heart
https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/kobano (2 make 1)
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/from_aiu_station_on_the_hiragana_line
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/smiling_broadly I cri

This was my first yuri manga https://dynasty-scans.com/series/strawberry_shake and the reason I found it was because I thought it was the manga of Strawberry Panic! I was wrong....... but it's an incredible coincidence that both works are yuri! lol

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/a_kiss_and_a_white_lily Because it has a little something for everyone

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/notes_from_the_garden_of_lilies Because it's the best thing ever

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/looking_up_to_magical_girls this one it's a surprise in the genre and so good!

And I guess Yagate no Kimi ni Naru because ... We all know.

My most loved pairings
https://dynasty-scans.com/pairings/chika_x_you
https://dynasty-scans.com/pairings/neptune_x_noire
https://dynasty-scans.com/pairings/mio_x_ritsu

I love these artists
https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/gebyy/images
https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/eromame

last edited at Jan 1, 2020 10:17PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hmmm those political parties sound like cults.

Happy new year everyone! Just came to inform you all that MangaDex will be "on break" for aprox 3 days, and it looks like it's down already, the reason is that they're moving to a new server and doing some fixes but... well... yeah.

Worst case scenario, all the Isekais and Korean comics with overpowered reincarnated characters will come to dynasty .... HmmmmmmmmmmMMMmMmMm~

last edited at Jan 1, 2020 10:01PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Is she crying with Michael Bay movies? you know that talk about explosions...
"I can't calm down"
Cute dateeee

Serenata
Kaerimichi discussion 01 Jan 16:23
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This is big Ooff

Serenata
Anime season 31 Dec 08:28
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

rederoin posted:

Kuma Isekia has no yuri at all, its more of a CGDT isekia.

As much as im looking forward to it, and this a trend in the right direction, i'm hoping we do get yuri fantasy anime in the future. Isekia or not. Strongest fairy, that other LN about a girl who just wanted average abilities,Tridente etc..

One day we might get an anime for this https://mangadex.org/title/33268/do-you-think-someone-like-you-could-defeat-the-demon-lord

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

YuriNep posted:

First time posting here just to say that this is the second "yuri" manga I read I'm loving it.
The first one was Citrus and I beginning to think that I'm cursed with all the angst and the main character being "useless lesbians" xD

Anyway the last chapter was really promising and I hope that they finally confess their feelings.

Btw I'm not a native speaker so forgive me if what I wrote seems weird xd

Hello fellow Nepper, this one is good to start... You should also read Yagate No Kimi ni Naru and Notes From The Garden Of Lilies!

What I love about Nettaigyo is that I love the 2 main characters to the point that I don't know which one I love more.

Serenata
Anime season 30 Dec 22:09
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hmmm I only saw like 17 chapters of the manga, but at that point she really didn't have a goal, she only had met that little girl so I have no idea what's the story beyond that or the fact that a cute girl is wearing an OP silly costume

last edited at Dec 30, 2019 10:10PM

Serenata
Anime season 30 Dec 19:18
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Uugghh another anime that's just full of bait >_> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-4fzURroFw Houkago Teibou Nisshi PV
hehehehe get it? because is about fishing :))) xD

last edited at Dec 30, 2019 7:18PM

Serenata
Anime season 30 Dec 14:24
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

koneko posted:

Rifle is beautiful sucks! forced moe sports anime is just cringe!

A hundred times better than the Hanebado anime without moe, that's for sure... But hey, you do you.

There was a divorce in the anime... RIP

Serenata
Anime season 30 Dec 12:27
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Bear Girl is getting an anime https://i.imgur.com/7BYAQUI.jpg

Serenata
Fuwari discussion 30 Dec 12:12
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

While the story is really fluffy I got the feeling of exhaustion half way through chapter 3... Is like, when you want a cup of coffee and you get a 2lt bottle... 60 pages lo/ it really should've been divided in 2 or 3

last edited at Dec 30, 2019 12:12PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

feihong posted:

This is a bland psychosexual thriller trying to pass itself off as romance.

Not meaning to be snippy or combative, but when I read the story it seemed like the reverse: a romance about growing communication between two people, passing itself off as a psychosexual thriller. Maybe even a bland one. But I really like both the bland thriller and the romance elements so far.

I thought the caring feelings evolving between the two main characters were a pretty clear subtext. These two are both severely isolated people, who need to be broken out of their shells. The teacher needs a future to live for and Aya needs to learn the kind of looseness, the generosity of spirit that is needed in order to function well as an adult. The teacher might be a little pervy but she's incredibly lonely too, boxed in and reaching out on the internet for a companion. And Aya is the one who keeps stepping further into the relationship, coming back for more of what she claims is abuse. What makes for a romantic obstacle are Aya's own hangups, her insecurity about herself. And maybe Kuro–sensei's own possibly deep–seated feelings of rejection.

Yeah so far, Aya's life has been lonely and uneventful so when the teacher showed up, I think she gave her the excitement she needed but can't come to terms with it yet because the teacher isn't exactly a charming prince(ss) in a white horse. The teacher approach was without a doubt rash, and that's what most people seem to dislike. Aya is still interested but now she has an extra layer of defense. Meanwhile the teacher seems to have given up partially in real love and she barely cares anymore... I want them to find a balance, right now we have 2 extremes.

Similar to Haruki, Mochida wants to get to Kuro–sensei essentially by negging her into submission, not realizing that Kuro–sensei doesn't need to be hurt any more, but rather she needs to be built up with the more consistent caring Aya can perhaps offer if she feels she is being treated like an adult (I'm assuming that Kuro–sensei's confession of her foiled first–love is true, personally being ignorant of what might happen in later chapters). I suppose I'm downplaying the teacher/student power imbalance of the relationship, but I think the author has been very conscientious about that problem. Aya has had tons of chances to step away from this relationship. If she chose to freeze-out Kuro–sensei, the teacher could hardly find her and stalk her. The second chapter especially devotes a lot of time to Aya torn between dropping Kuro–sensei's contact info and not, clearly knowing that if the relationship deepens Kuro–sensei is going to want sex from her. I don't think it could be any clearer that it's Aya's decision to move things forward

That's something I really like, is almost Tsundere how Aya is going about it, but not quite because is a really serious matter... To be really honest I don't know where this story is going but I'm afraid someone else might find out what the teacher is really like a cause an scandal and they'll never see each other again... If something like that happens I bet the childhood friend will be like "See, I told you >:(... Now go back to your corner and read a book or something" hahahaha well not really. But it would be the most boring and empty ending possible.

BY THE WAY there's a manga with a similar vibe to this (it's only 5 chapters) called Takane no Hana wa usotsuki desu , it's also age gap and and what's more, the woman has the same haircut as the teacher (lots of coincidences!) it's been translated to spanish but if you happen to find it, check it out!... Unless you don't like Warikitta, in that case just don't waste your time.

Is almost like they're related or alternate universes

last edited at Dec 30, 2019 10:32AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

tififs posted:

i don't know, seeing the author's livestreams seems like there will be much more drama to yet be seen

I never expected them to sit down and talk things out next chapter just like that, but unless one has an accident o decides to take the first train back to tokyo just to avoid the confrontation we should be good.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

White Rose posted:

Okay time for me to be bilingual too, yay!

I absolutely love Warikitta Kankei Desu Kara and, because I love it so much, this is what I have to say: I hope it never, never gets translated to English. Because, if it does, the backlash of hate from the English-speaking readers is going to be savage and horrible and we really don't need to go through a "Kimi wa Shoujo" fanwreck all over again.

Y'all remember Kimi wa Shoujo... right? Such a lovely yuri story, beautifully written and beautifully drawn. The tale of a 14-year-old baby lesbian who starts crushing like crazy on a stunningly gorgeous adult lady – and then sees all her secret wishes come true as this lady takes her to her bed and teaches her all about sapphic sex. The teen girl acts as the narrator and, in the last chapter, several years later, when she's an adult herself, she tells us how wonderful and pleasurable the experience was, how happy she was while it lasted and how sad she was when it ended. She's so clear about that, it really leaves no room for anyone to complain or revile anything. And yet there are 20 pages of angry comments in this forum (that's 500+ posts), most of them shrieking rape and pedophilia and damning this manga to hell. >_<

If WKDK ever gets translated to English, it's gonna be the same thing all over again, only much, much worse.

Why do I say worse?

Porque en WKDK las cosas no son tan dulces y tiernas y llenas de inocente alegría como lo eran en Kimi wa Shoujo... ¯⧹_(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )_⧸¯

En KwS la prota tiene sus sentimientos muy claros y sabe lo que le gusta, y el sexo lésbico es un gran disfrute – para ella y para la pelinegra comeniñas (jaja). En WKDK tenemos una relación muy compleja, una profe que desea sexualmente a sus alumnas gyarus, situaciones complicadas con presiones psicológicas y amenazas, y la escena apasionada de Kuro y Aya (tan rika) termina con Aya diciendo que ha sido forzada y que no le ha gustado nada que casi le dieran duro contra el muro. Por supuesto, tenemos muy buenas razones para sospechar que no dice la verdad, ¡y que en realidad le gustó, y mucho! Pero ¿se imaginan como se pondría el típico lector angloparlante, con su mentalidad protestante-puritana, si lee una historia como esta? Yo me imagino muuuy bien las reacciones: creo que, lo menos, pedirían que a Kurosaki-chan la quemen en una hoguera con un cartel de bruja colgado del cuello.

Si con KwS llenaron 20 páginas con protestas y maldiciones, con esta serie serían 50 páginas.

Francamente, me molesta mucho cuando insultan a personajes que me gustan tanto y son tan sinceros y realistas como Kurosaki y Aya. Por eso, personalmente, prefiero que esta serie no aparezca nunca por aquí. No quiero tener que pelearme en la sección comentarios contra todo el fregado foro...

Hhahahaha ya empezaron, era inevitable XDDD y lo molesto no es que empiecen, es que no terminan... Llegan y se quedan, es mucha hipocresía porque cuando algo no te gusta te das cuenta desde el primero o segundo cap ... y ya lo dejas ahí.

Pero a mi me gusta ver las otras personas que si les gusta, intentaré pasarme por el tema en ingles y tratare de ignorar los comentarios mas pretenciosos y puritanos lo mas posible (creo que una vez se discutió la forma de como bloquear comentarios o users, al parecer es posible pero dependemos de si alguien crea el script para implementarlo)... Sobre todo los que no quieren debatir y solo quieren decir que no les gusta y ya xD será muy divertido ver las reacciones de los que apoyan a la amiga cuando el manga alcance todas las raw.

Hablando de otra cosa, tengo Yuri Kagi y Yuri Kabe de emergencia, para esos días que este super down ya se que puedo pasar toda una tarde con una serie ya terminada y ser feliz hehe Siempre hay que tener un yuri de emergencia! y en ingles tengo a Hani ni Arashi

last edited at Dec 29, 2019 11:11PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Gale posted:

Oof. The fact that her mother was easily able to suggest inviting over Kaede, but wasn''t even sure who Konatsu was? I felt that one. If Konatsu heard that, she'd probably scream. What an intense and turbulent friend triangle.

Luckily she managed to pull it off at the end, I mean, helping her daughter... but yeah that hurt lo/

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Omg for the first 10 pages my absolute true feelings were FUCK THIS SHIIIIITTTTT because come on it was dragging this too far, but there's hope, why ? because Koyuki is a wonderful person with wonderful parents and she's the best and she's gonna confess how much she adores her not a lizard and we're all going to be happy.......................right? I mean, damn I hope! I'm serious, my heart can't deal with this drama anymore... enough please, just make up.

Chris2aDegree posted:

This is like a romance with the language tweaked just enough that they have plausible deniability. Itd be one thing if this was produced 20 years ago...but why do they need to dance around the "LOVE" word now?

Isn't this the one where the author said they didn't consider it romance or something? So like, that's why, because the author is a bit of a coward.

I can't remember the exact quote, but I'm pretty sure it was something like she didn't consider it GL at the time (of the interview) and was just gonna let the story flow how she thinks it naturally would.

And then someone overreacted here as if she did the Amanchu move and then the mood was ruined for months... Because they couldn't enjoy the story progressing naturally.

last edited at Dec 29, 2019 9:44PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ke_Zukulenzia posted:

It's only because the chapters has been uploaded all at once today that people aren't reacting (but most likely the request to upload them was made some time ago).

I'm one who knows the story past this point but of course I'm not gonna spoil it, but my general impression was WOW hahaha when I saw the teacher changing from Ufufufu to "ugghh >_>" that was fresh, I like to see where this goes and I like the characters.... except the childhood friend, she can fuck off for all I care.

And you know I think we need more stories like this, something about passion and eroticism without going full hentai and with a compelling story, by the way this author made hentai but I don't see stupid fanservice here like "kyaaa d-don't look at my panties x0" with forced low angles all the time. I say that we need more stories like this because it feels like we're mostly jumping from fluffy to crazy yandere/ntr hell and if not then is something super serious or dramatic where you don't even know if we'll get yuri or not at the end.... So yeah, what I'm saying here is that I like this take on yuri, because the characters don't always have good intentions and they aren't just bad just because.

So you're going to fight the good fight, huh, Serenata-sama?

My respect goes to you. As for me, as I said when we were talking about this series in the 'Manga En Español' thread, I don't want any part in the debate of the English-speakers. This sort of story isn't for them. Reactions are going to be sanguinary. It's gonna be even worse than with Kimi Wa Shoujo.

Good luck to you. Me, since I don't want to read insults against this lovely and amazing manga, I'm outta here. Ta-ta.

Someone has to take a stand!! hahahaha but well, best case scenario the people who said that they didn't like it will disperse now.... Or will they? Can they keep their word? and would you look at that, most people seem to enjoy this "fresh" take on yuri... Because, above all, it's entertaining.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Also please try to keep the discussion based on the chapters we have here, not the raws or the Spanish translated chapters because it's gonna be a mess like that or at least discuss those parts with people who already know.

last edited at Dec 29, 2019 4:29PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

mei is waifu posted:

But why wtf ? At least she care for MC, unlike the teacher.

Either confess or shut the fuck up. Let Aya do whatever she wants.

That's exactly why I don't like the childhood friend, she's like "If I can't have Aya then nobody can!!" and it feels manipulative and intrusive. In the other hand, the teacher who's mostly driven by lust, is very honest about what she wants and also wants Aya to feel good about it... Even if the age gap is gasp immoral.

So yeah I want Aya and the teacher to make it work and actually love each other ... and is not that the childhood friend is in the way, she just not doing things right and it pisses me off how she pretends that she's doing it for Aya's sake alone.

last edited at Dec 29, 2019 4:24PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's only because the chapters has been uploaded all at once today that people aren't reacting (but most likely the request to upload them was made some time ago).

I'm one who knows the story past this point but of course I'm not gonna spoil it, but my general impression was WOW hahaha when I saw the teacher changing from Ufufufu to "ugghh >_>" that was fresh, I like to see where this goes and I like the characters.... except the childhood friend, she can fuck off for all I care.

And you know I think we need more stories like this, something about passion and eroticism without going full hentai and with a compelling story, by the way this author made hentai but I don't see stupid fanservice here like "kyaaa d-don't look at my panties x0" with forced low angles all the time. I say that we need more stories like this because it feels like we're mostly jumping from fluffy to crazy yandere/ntr hell and if not then is something super serious or dramatic where you don't even know if we'll get yuri or not at the end.... So yeah, what I'm saying here is that I like this take on yuri, because the characters don't always have good intentions and they aren't just bad just because.

last edited at Dec 29, 2019 3:22PM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

runrin posted:

wow this is adorable. the art is really nice. i especially like all of the cartoony/chibi panels.

i hadnt read/heard of the previous series so im looking forward to this. i'll probably hold off on reading the original for now. i'll get too spoiled by the backlog and then have to wait ages for this to catch up.

the only Arata Iri series i've read is Noroi no Aoi-chan. should I read anything else? do people like Comprehensive Tovarisch?

You should totally read Comprehensive Tovarisch, it has a very nice tone and nice ending that at first you think it's rushed, but thanks to the MANY post ending bonus chapters it feels complete and super satisfying.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

krasane posted:

Only thing that kinda irritates me with this author is how utterly proficient the side characters are at hampering the main couples attempts to advance their relationship.

Well, if we go by the original, that shouldn't be a problem in this particular one... As the side characters seem to be very gay too and they become aware of the main couple's feelings pretty soon

Also I agree "Rushed" is the worse term to describe this remake... For starters, both first chapters have around 40 pages, in fact, the remake has more plot with 42 and the first one had 40 but excluding the extras is like 37 and that's just going by the numbers because plot wise they both start at the same point and end the same way too, except that the new manga decided to add super cute jealous Nekozaki scene at the end instead of just one panel of her saying "Get out of here REEEEEEEEEE"

last edited at Dec 29, 2019 9:40AM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's soooo GOOD!!! it looks so much beautiful and way less chaotic hehehe.

Wao just compare these two versions...
Original https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/todo_no_tsumari_no_uchouten_ch01#26
Remake https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/come_rain_or_shine_ch01#30

There are other panels that barely changed and Nekozaki is now taller and more cool with more refined drawings...This is a blessing.

The only one nerfed imo was the student council president... RIP ponytail :( ...but with her jacket she looks cool

last edited at Dec 28, 2019 11:58PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That and no pervert scene... That's great hahaha

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I like the woof woof lo/