Forum › Posts by melevas

melevas
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

And lastly... Hideo Kojima banned from the event because a Konami lawyer told him he wasn't allowed to assist... Uggh.

That was Konami's last mistake, people are done with them.

I'm pretty disappointed with the VGA, but what else can you expect.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I'm also curious about midseason finale because title is Swan Song so maybe Emma will die AND Regina will decide to rescue her, so they will go to Underworld to save Emma's soul/etc. and they will bring her back. And I can be kinda right because as far I know, in season 5B we will have Hercules and Megara sooooo Storybrook team can visit Hades :>

I doubt they'll kill off either of them. But I'm definitely excited about the rest. But I still hope you're right, I'm so sick of Emma being thrown into a relationship every single season. Leave her be.

Seems like the shippers like her and Aurora? Image search is a bit of a mess though.

Yes, because Mulan fell in love with her in the show but Aurora was pregnant when Mulan was about to confess. It was heartbreaking honestly.

I see. I stopped watching after the first season I think. The whole premise started to wear on me and wanted the curse to be broken so they could move on to other things lol. I might just skip up to Mulan though...

Season 2 is totally worth it for those two imo, and the first 3 episodes of season 3.

last edited at Dec 3, 2015 6:43PM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

And also for anyone that's interested, Mulan and Red are probably going to be a thing in Once Upon a Time since the writers confirmed they're definitely gonna an add LGBT relationship this season.

They met and it was pretty obvious to me.

Wasn't there something with fated person or one true love or something like that? If they are each other's whatever it was, it'll be nice, but I have a feeling that they're doing it just for the ratings and stuff.

I think that was about Regina and Robin, they are together now (sadly). Their chemistry is pretty boring.

But no matter what happens on ouat, Regina and Emma's relationship is always relevant, so there are a bunch of good moments for them.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Seems like the shippers like her and Aurora? Image search is a bit of a mess though.

Yes, because Mulan fell in love with her in the show but Aurora was pregnant when Mulan was about to confess. It was heartbreaking honestly.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Is there any hint that once upon a time is going to be ending soon?

Not at all. It might even go on for seasons because it's popular enough and there's a alot of disney characters and stories to explore still.

melevas
Where you from?~ 02 Dec 19:30
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Greetings from New Zealand

Wow me too! small world :)

I found Xena and Gabrielle

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

And also for anyone that's interested, Mulan and Red are probably going to be a thing in Once Upon a Time since the writers confirmed they're definitely gonna an add LGBT relationship this season.

They met and it was pretty obvious to me.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

The 100 S3 is starting soon

melevas
Saki discussion 02 Dec 19:16
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

2). Anyways is there anything that progresses between the two OR is it still the same? :/

There are some scenes here and there but it's nothing groundbreaking or ''confirming''.

last edited at Dec 2, 2015 7:17PM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Fried Green Tomatoes and As One are def my favs and rarely on any ''Top'' lists.

melevas
Mentality discussion 23 Nov 19:08
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

It sucks when you're a lesbian but girls you flirt with think you're just being nice because you look so straight.. Lol

Ikr. Like you're trying to flirt with her and she just goes "aww thnx u too". No, homo intended dammit.

One of the reasons why I try to wear at least one cliché accessory... Not that they ever notice. grmpf

Oh, teach me master! What's a good cliché lesbian accessory?
Other than draping myself in a rainbow flag of course. ^^'

Wear atleast 10 flannel shirts at once

melevas
Lily Love discussion 22 Oct 10:07
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

''I just want to be close to my donut'', 1A+ writing

melevas
Stretch discussion 17 Oct 12:15
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

A hand shake...

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

what about The L Word, never forget

melevas
Teppu discussion 29 May 13:19
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I'd marry those eyebrows aswell

last edited at Oct 17, 2015 12:19PM

melevas
Philosophia discussion 24 May 20:09
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I WTFed at the whole pimp thing, rolled my eyes at her sudden offscreen death and outright facepalmed at the substitute sibling appearing years later.

ikr, sounds like one of those crazy telenovelas

melevas
Philosophia discussion 24 May 20:00
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I love amano but some of her messages are utter bs, how is throwing your whole life away to support anothers anything but unhealthy

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

what a good read, I'm glad masa and meru got together

melevas
Stretch discussion 28 Mar 14:03
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

helpful indeed

melevas
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

what is this