Forum › Posts by SaturnX

SaturnX
Killing Me! discussion 30 May 19:41
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

I’m a sucker for a good vampire story. Recently watched the show Killing Eve and it kind of reminds me of this. One person who’s ruthless and has the power to murder a bunch of people but just wants to have fun with the girl that is coming after her and wants to kill her.

SaturnX
Their Story discussion 05 Apr 04:03
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Uhm how did that ice cream not fly off the cone while she was running?? I could be standing still and mine falls off but Sun Jing just turned into Usain Bolt in 0.2 seconds and you’re telling me it’s still perfect by the time she reached her destination??

SaturnX
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Tamamusi is always there for the fans

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Every time she does something super gay in each chapter, I say to myself: “That’s it. That’s the gayest thing I’ve ever seen.” I’m proven wrong the next time.

SaturnX
Their Story discussion 28 Mar 03:07
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

I’m loving the fillers but I was hoping to see a chapter more geared towards the main plot. Super cute though so who cares.

SaturnX
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

This is super vague and leaves the reader theorizing so many things. I originally thought that she suppressed the memories because of how traumatizing it was but it could also have a supernatural twist to it. I was also thinking about reincarnation and how “Mihoko” might’ve gotten the memories of her past life if she ended up committing suicide as well.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

I hope she can finally rest in peace now. Fluttering Feelings was my first manhwa ever and it will remain as one of my favorites. It was heart breaking reading the obituary.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Also I'm glad that CEO is not actually trying to destroy their relationship like I had imagined in previous chapters

That was what I had imagined as well. The CEO was always looking ominous as fuck when alone but then switch up really fast.

SaturnX
Image Comments 18 Feb 20:55
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016
__diana_cavendish_and_kagari_atsuko_little_witch_academia_drawn_by_bukei__247d315400cd252e3e1c954082e1b1f9

Akko is a strong contender but Tohru is still on another level.

SaturnX
Image Comments 18 Feb 20:49
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016
Dwervnfvwaawsbk-orig

Homura Subaru is love, Homura Subaru is life.

SaturnX
Image Comments 18 Feb 20:45
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016
Bowow

Omg, is that a picture of Uzuki in her room? Absolutely adorable.

SaturnX
Citrus discussion 18 Feb 20:39
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

I am going to fling myself into the sun.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Wow someone’s parched. I can see the rapey-ness of it but Komaki is obviously not here for that shit.

SaturnX
Image Comments 04 Feb 23:48
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016
Dr9si97uiautiix-orig

^ I was thinking the same thing. Matsuri’s manipulative personality matches the artstyle of Kodama Naoko and it reminds me of Netsuzou Trap which seems like a type of series she’d be a part of.

SaturnX
Citrus discussion 21 Jan 10:56
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Slow burn stories are the best, the ending gives you so much more satisfaction than a shorter manga could. Girl Friends is my main proof for this. They went through so many problems along the way, just like Yuzu and Mei. I HIGHLY doubt that there will be a bad ending so I’m going to patiently wait for things to fall into place. Bloom Into You and Citrus, I’ll wait for you!

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

I tried to enjoy it but Sakura is a manipulative bitch. She’s the epitome of college girls who mess around with other girls but after they graduate they plan to immediately marry a guy and have a bunch of kids with him. She can’t just skurt Mio because “oh noes they’re both girls, think of the children you monsters!” Then when she’s getting lonely she crawls back to her, yet acts surpised when Mio has found someone she can be herself with. I love yuri but damn if the character isn’t miserable when she with a dude then so be it. I’m actually dumdfounded that Mio even took her back with open arms but at the same time I forgot this is a typical formula in a handful of yuri pieces.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Not that I’m complaining but I noticed a load of Momono Moto work uploaded on here recently.

SaturnX
Their Story discussion 09 Nov 22:45
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Now that the moment we’ve all been waiting for is out of the way, I do think that there’s going to be a whole wave of new drama. I was kind of proud reading the new chapter, of Qiu Tong but also of me because I was patiently sitting through 145 chapters waiting for one small thing to happen.

SaturnX
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

My friend sent me this pic a couple days ago: https://postimg.org/image/dhvx411nd/
I've asked what manga is it from, but they said they don't know. Though they said It may come from some H manga.

That smug face, tho. Does anyone know what is it from?

After a quick reverse image, I found the original.
https://nhentai.net/g/190624/
It's het btw.

SaturnX
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

(18+) I don't think it's on this website because I originally read this K-On doujin on Fakku before the whole copyright thing happened and they had to remove all their scanlations. It was a bit strange but it was a long NSFW piece in full color. Mio was dreaming the whole time about how Tsumugi used her money to perform all these weird sexual acts on everyone in the club and she was the last one to be convinced because everyone else was already in a sexual trance. It had futanari and I remember a part where she had this bottle with a liquid in it that she poured into Mio's ass and apparently these parasites or some weird nano- technology bugs implanted themselves into her and it gave her sexual pleasure but also made her look pregnant. I sound completely crazy right now but it's been driving me crazy for years.

SaturnX
Elena discussion 05 Apr 08:36
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

That was cute ass story. I think it was aiming for the whole 'Peter Pan' trope, which was a huge part of my own childhood. I had a 'straight crush' on him because I thought it was the coolest thing ever for a someone to indulge in their childhood forever and never have to come out of it. Now with a yuri themed spin-off to it, my dreams are finally coming true.

SaturnX
Image Comments 10 Jan 08:05
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016
57795322_p1

Yea, I do think it was a bit of an over reaction. There really was no romance hinted, I was just confused by the number of articles written for such an insignificant thing.

SaturnX
Image Comments 10 Jan 00:11
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016
57795322_p1

I just read up some article that 'confirmed' Genji x Mercy through lines for Valentine? Wtf is going on...

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Ah! I'm so excited for this. The characters are hella cute and the art is refreshing. It's nice to drift a bit away from more traditional stuff on here.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

The show honestly has one of the purest form of yuri subtext. It's pretty anticlimactic while waiting for something to happen. When it ended I sat back waited for the horde of fanart and angry shippers to come piling in.