Forum › Posts by Serenata

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

rainbow8 posted:

I'm reading Qualia the Purple. Man is it trippy.

True! there were times where I got too into it and thought that I was awakening to the truth of life itself

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't feel like reviving the dead body of the gaming thread so... I just want to say these two look BEAUTIFUL

Kena https://youtu.be/OxzWlIbnp3U this is 99% avatar the game lol

Ratchet https://youtu.be/ai3o0XtrnM8 + https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiImwSE2RuQ

last edited at Jun 11, 2020 6:25PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm gonna tell my kids that this is the ending of Haru to Midori

Serenata
Yuru Yuri discussion 11 Jun 09:30
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Did you all know that Namori remake all the previous volume covers ? https://mangadex.org/title/5599/yuruyuri/covers/ vol 14 and 7 are the best~

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ridiculous things are my favorite thing <3

Also damn that was LOTs of sex.... like.... 400 kg

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

B-to480 posted:

Still hope for Yuri, but it will take a while to find out. Shino is in the right path at least, now to wait what will she do.

It will certainly be something fresh now that Shino not only got over her brother's dead (well, considerably at least) but now she's aware of Nozomi's deep sorrow too and she's full of determination to help her... Things look way better compared to what I expected a couple of chapters ago.

last edited at Jun 10, 2020 10:19PM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Blastaar posted:

Is there actual proof that Midori's feeling for Tsumugi is in the romantic form...cause I think it's not like that. What I've learned is Tsumugi and Haro is the one who is in love with Midori.

They love each other.

Midori has moved on from Tsugumi.

Haru has come back to Midori.

That’s all we know.

Don't forget, Midori has been waiting for Haru to return too, they kinda promised that.

last edited at Jun 10, 2020 8:40PM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Blastaar posted:

The timeskip is a small price to pay to see Haru grow up to be a tall college yuri dork.

Really—age-gap stories and timeskip endings go hand in hand, especially if the series needs to end in a hurry.

Better than 4 years worth of story blown through in a handful of silent panels, anyway.

1000Vbucks to Ani no yome ending the same way

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Goggled Anon posted:

The timeskip is a small price to pay to see Haru grow up to be a tall college yuri dork.

Indeed, and it fits her so wellll

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nice hahahaha, will it be the movies or the anime?

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Haru: ... You are not crying, I see.
Midori: Of course not, this isn't the end, after all

This is the exact moment where my heart decided to take vacations.

I feel bad for copy pasting my whole comment on MD but I'll probably write even more on the days to come so here it is, but first the TLDR version: I'm glad I read this, thank you!

MD: I don't care if anyone disagrees but this is the best ending I could've hoped for... Like, I saw it coming somehow but at the same time I was hoping for it and also giving it up too, I was really ready for them to never see each other again or remain as just acquaintances. Thank you veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeryyyyyyyyyyyyy much for working on this!!!

I got all emotional when I realized that the opening was actually Tsugumi speaking through the letter, and all the feelings she poured in, and I'm glad that her departure was just her choice, we didn't get more details but true, we don't really need them... But I can't believe that Midori didn't cry hahaha because I almost did.

I like how Haru just turned into a full tomboy tsundere, she wants to act composed but she can't with Midori and her feelings keeps leaking out and she wants Midori to feel and say the same... I think ? she's adorable, she just wants her affection.

Aaaww man, I need time to digest all of this, because the previous chapter wasn't a cliffhanger, it's been a cliffhanger from the start and now we know... They don't even need to put a name to their relationship, but they're happy together and that's why I hope they stay that way.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Come on manga, just kill me already... I surrender

Serenata
Anime season 10 Jun 09:52
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

WAKE UP!!!! Vampire yuri anime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu4JihIl-7c Vlad Love now has a real trailer and Oh Em Gi, it looks crazy and so well made

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Tina and Mila are so easy to ship with anyone in the game really (the girls of course) hahahaha but we also have Ayane x Hitomi and Mary Rose x Honoka

last edited at Jun 10, 2020 9:38AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lvia posted:

I feel like im alone in this but i kinda dislike konatsu's dad :|

I've seen people banned for less... >_> just kidding, it's because he's too carefree?

last edited at Jun 10, 2020 2:13AM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I want more online then offline yuri

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

RitsuMio is my religion, Kagami x Konata my philosophy, ChikaYou is my hobby and Neppy x Noire together with Uni x Nepgear is my work.

Lili x Asuka and Sakura x Karin is my dream

last edited at Jun 9, 2020 8:58AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Let's ship politicians then, which have the most potential?

last edited at Jun 9, 2020 8:28AM

Serenata
Image Comments 09 Jun 00:40
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Ezrooarwoaawd5n-orig

Looks like they didn't even hesitate!

Serenata
Image Comments 09 Jun 00:39
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Ev01zieu0aacdsy-orig

Idk who's requesting these but hank you!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm perfectly fine with this (not) yuri story, specially the extra chapters that are so immensely ̶g̶a̶y̶ wholesome

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

igenetycs posted:

Can someone do me a favor please? to tell me the title using different but similar words ? because out of all the things I've read in english w/o problems, I just can get the meaning of the name to my language, my brain is google translating and it's getting a very literal result, and if I translate from Japanese to Esp or Eng, it turns out into something entirely different about spinning, so I'm not sure what the title says exactly.

"An Aside" in this case is a theatrical aside (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aside). Who it's directed at ("You") is ambiguous, but my personal interpretation of it is that it's mean to be an aside from each MC to the other.

Thanks!I thought it was something like "an aside story told to you" but I didn't know any theatrical terms, good to know... Also, Hinako note is being actively translated now, so there's that in MD if you all want more theater stuff

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thanks for the news but in that case, I better fly away from this and other threads to avoid spoilers until the ch it's done hahaha, I feel like this thread could get more black bars than a hentai doujin

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Can someone do me a favor please? to tell me the title using different but similar words ? because out of all the things I've read in english w/o problems, I just can get the meaning of the name to my language, my brain is google translating and it's getting a very literal result, and if I translate from Japanese to Esp or Eng, it turns out into something entirely different about spinning, so I'm not sure what the title says exactly.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't think I'm ready for the ending yet... in more ways than one, I don't know if the author only prepared this many chapters from the beginning or if it was axed but at the point they are right now, a great ending would need a miraculous writing.