Serenata
Delete this discussion 29 Jun 00:22
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Not sure but I put it on My Favorites list

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

A shared universe then!!
Well now that I finished the chapter, to be honest I didn't realize that it was Ejima Eri until like 20 pages, then it hit me.. It's the way she draws the eyes even if they're smaller now, and yup it has those crazy or even bizarre reactions from her work too, she's not scared to make their cute characters look ugly too hahhaha... And that was the most scarier kabedon I've seen xD

The first comments worried me a bit but now I'm relieved, I think I'll enjoy this very much! also .... 70 pages DAMN

This reminds me of another manga about a pianist who couldn't play anymore and decided to play fighting games instead, they had crazy talks about gamers being faster than the speed of light xD

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I LOVE FIGHTING GAMES!!! LILI PLAYER AND ELISA PLAYERRRRRR IN TEKKEN!!
Noel Vermillion Blazblue
Ayane Dead or Aliveeeee

I can't play GUilty gear well T-T I don't have main there

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

sTOP IT!!!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

juanelric posted:

Can't you two become officially canon already?

Maybe Kaede's friend will show up and be like "I'm glad you made up with your girlfriend, Kaede and I always talk about how you two make the cutest couple in the school" and then Kaede will be like ".......?!!!?!" again

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Miren que crueldad en serio, salió Suito To, y siguen con su tour culinario pero apenas me doy cuenta que sale todos los sabados.... AL MEDIO DIA! justamente, cuando tengo el hambre a 100% no no no nooooooooooooooooo hoy fue una tortura sin duda xD (excepto la ultima pagina).

Por cierto, sabían que el manga de The Mute Girl and Her New Friend https://mangadex.org/title/45406/the-mute-girl-and-her-new-friend esta traducido en ingles pero en Esp va muuuuuuuuuuuuuuucho mas adelantado? no me acuerdo si lo mencionamos antes pero es un manga muy tierno

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Doneso! Looking up to magical girls was an obvious choice, Even if It was just once too and the Mute girl and her new friend but also I was impressed with the appearance of
https://mangadex.org/title/44814/maku-musubi
and
https://mangadex.org/title/45627/hg-ni-koisuru-futari
So two votes went there! lucky for us, we can vote 3 times in both categories because there were so many good choices.

I just hope people won't throw their votes to the trash by picking Jump works, don't get me wrong, they have good ones but they also have their own ranking, votes and popularity ... If the manga goes over 50 it will have an anime no matter what, so voting for that it's pointless.

last edited at Jun 27, 2020 12:27PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I saw some pictures in google and ... damn, Cynthia ain't for everyone lol
Well I'll keep an open mind but at the same time keep my guard up just in case!

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Evitron posted:

they are so good for each other, wah...

Waluigi!!!

I would like to try making that at home, and then say "this is the flavor of gay" hahahaha aaaahh Honoka, she looks so happy now, she wouldn't react like this in the first chapters at all, her mind was just full of yaoi, but Eli never gave up and now we have this... it's so good... ALSO HER LEGS ARE THICC YOOOOO

I hope this means they're dating ... I wonder if the manga club knows... and if Haruka realizes she will tease them forever hahaha (I trust she won't interfere because she loves her sister but she will 10000% tease them).

last edited at Jun 27, 2020 11:20AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

random posted:

Takatou Rui? Gonna be weird then.

A good weird or I want off this ride kind of weird?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

BeanBeanKingdom posted:

Yeah, it certainly feels like Kaede and Yamagishi see it a certain way if they think Konatsu would be willing to transfer a year before graduation just to remain close to Koyuki.

She can't transfer just to remain close to Koyuki but the best universities are in Tokyo soooooooooooooooooooo :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I'm just sayin' the moon IS really beautiful tonight

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

bubbleteabird posted:

How come the author includes a sex scene in his yaoi work but no sex scene in this yuri? lol

Because boys are filthy and savage .... ugghh!!

lo/ I mean, it really is a different kind of tone here, a happy one.

Serenata
Image Comments 26 Jun 21:59
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Eavpa3yx0aagsjw-orig

I've been eating ice cream the wrong way all this time...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hylarn posted:

I've read some of the manga (which I think is on the site?), which I vaguely recall being kinda gay, but also offputtingly 90s. But it looks like this is a sequel (albeit one looking to attract a new audience), so it's not beholden to the character dynamics of the original. And the tendency to modern all-female franchises is to have some yuri, so I'd expect some

Weird that this is happening, though. It's old and was never really a major hit

Most likely some Millionaire fan decided to invest in it hehehe

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Jitsugyo no Nihon Sha's manga website Comic Ruelle & Comic Jardin revealed on Friday that Rui Takatō's new Pale Blue Dot Battle Athletes Daiundōkai ReSTART! manga is getting an anime adaptation. The manga's prologue debuted on the website on Friday, and the series' first two chapters will launch in July.

Takatō's manga features a completely new story for the 90s multimedia franchise Battle Athletes Victory. In the science-fiction sports action story set in the year 5100, elite athletes from around the solar system compete to become Cosmic Beauty, the champion of a huge athletic tournament. The prologue chapter includes images of the new competitors as well as Lahrri Feldnunt, Kris Christopher, and Akari Kanzaki, Cosmic Beauties of 100 years ago.

The Battle Athletes Daiundōkai original video anime shipped in Japan from 1997 to 1998. The Battle Athletes Daiundōkai (Battle Athletes Victory) television anime, which retells the story with a different plot and characterizations, also premiered in 1997. Geneon released both series on home video in North America. The franchise also includes manga, video games, novels, and radio dramas.

Source: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-06-26/battle-athletes-victory-returns-with-new-manga-anime/.161137

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo
I was looking around, I didn't know this classic... but... These screenshots are from the old one so maybe there's reason to be excited !!!

So, did you saw the old one? do you think the new one it's gonna be good? All I know is that I LOOOVEEE girls in uniform.

PS: Hopefully we won't get a self insert trainer lo/

last edited at Jun 26, 2020 2:39PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Salinthrous posted:

So Momo has gone from yanking Shamiko's tail, to caressing it... I'd call that progess!

2 more volumes for licking I bet

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The most recent chapter of the manga is called Kobayashi and Marriage https://mangadex.org/title/15514/kobayashi-san-chi-no-maid-dragon
You'll never guess what happens next!

Seriously, if you're not up to date... do it (and I mean it, you have to read 88 and onward to get the whole picture)

Serenata
Citrus + discussion 24 Jun 17:13
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It really is, Yuzu is turning into the yuri ambassador too.
Sayaka might be still far from confessing but she's gonna get there too.

I got my fill with Watamote this month too :P

Serenata
Yuru Oyako discussion 24 Jun 01:55
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yuri Girl 1001 posted:

people at ch.1: "omg a mother-daughter yuri"

Taiyaki: "This ain't even my final form"

And then ch. 7 Taiyaki, maybe: "Wa ha ha! I still have one more form!"

I wonder if the great grandmother will show up?

The mother's twin

Serenata
Art prompt? 23 Jun 22:28
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I will treasure this <33333333333333 They look so nice!! and Diana's face in Akko's delusion was like your avatar XD, you left me hoping this would be a full doujin, thanks a lot for making this crossover!

Let me also throw an extra compliment for drawing the pokemon, well done... I once tried drawing pokemon a lot but they always looked like bootleg Chinese copies

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Are you someone with free time? do you like theater and good stories? DO YOU LIKE GIRLS?
Then how about you join me and read this new release of a whooping 70 (and technically it's 69) pages of manga! and that's just the first chapter! .. Wow wow wow wow.... .wow!

https://mangadex.org/title/44814/maku-musubi

You can read chapter 02 and 03 if you know spanish but ANYWAY I really like this one and I got excited to see the first one translated to English too, apparently the translator ain't ready to take over the whole manga but still, it's worth giving it a try.

This is the same mangaka that did The Night Owl Witch

But warning, the translator threw a few jokes all around, I guess his main intention was to call the attention of some fansub and not to make a very serious release

last edited at Jun 23, 2020 10:35PM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Aaahh I thought the new girl would be trouble but nope, she's silly like the rest XD and they have a serious case of useless lesbeans, I mean useless friendship to have such a misunderstanding for so long... So what could've been drama (like in whispering you a love song) here is a gag lo/

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

KawaiiSuika posted:

The raws for chapters eleven and twelve are even worse. Something has clearly happened, but I'm not sure what.

They're on the most part very unimportant details... Like, a chair, some table or their hands cleaning the dishes, also this is most likely the web pixiv release so I bet the author thinks "I will fix it for the volume release, this is fine as it is" to be honest I don't mind considering we got PLENTY of pages each time

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lyendith posted:

I also think Rin is getting slightly ahead of herself here… Mayuki only said "I don't mind if Akira acknowledges the existence of people other than me", but Rin's conclusion is "Oh yeah, she's totally poly!"

Perhaps, but she did listen to her whole story about loving 2 people and her desire to live with them forever so there's hope that her message got across properly

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

juanelric posted:

Y'know, if I could make an otoge, I'd definitely make one where you can ignore the male options and seduce the rival instead

I think, is better to just make one where any ship is possible... Best friend, wincest, rival, the cliche capture targets, teachers and Background Girl B

last edited at Jun 23, 2020 1:20PM