All battles can never be quite, they are always loud
I friggin love that stupid muppet kiss meme <3
@PineconeJuice Oh yea, I also thought about that manga too!
Nice.
Cute.
Lovely. ^_^
Very nice. ^_^
Excellent. :D
It reminds me of that "All of Humanity is Yuri Except For Me" manga.
Immediately my first thought as well. :D
Nice. :D
Me too, me too.
i shipp!!!
^ true that!
this is uncomfortably hot
@Din How Did I, the Main Character of a Gal Game, Find Myself in a Yuri Manhua? perhaps?
i need this series back sooooo bad
yes! the GRS meme!
^Hope the author gets healthy enough to continue it. But at least we're getting a S2. I wonder where it'll end.
Fem Ramna and Akane look so cute together
wholesome
this is like the variation of "The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife".
the hell. Muromaki?!! why are you calling us out like this??!!!
last edited at Mar 25, 2025 11:56PM
This topic has been locked.