Forum › Feverish Fingertips discussion

joined Mar 30, 2012

THAT TBC !! :<

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

I just realized that this page has references to past works by the author, such as here. I think I'm going to have to look and find them all.

this

Actually,

This artist's works always follows a flow, since the first doujin, which was Gentle Lullaby. Feverish Tips is the second work, and Feverish Tiptoes is the sequel (which we are going to do as well.) Followed by Home Sweet Home (going to be done by us in the future as well), and then Embrace Me in the Dark (already released recently.) Whereas Embrace Me in the Dark is to be followed by Mushiyaki's C87 doujin.

This is also why I love this artist, and searched for this raw high and low to translate it. ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑

Cbsfcb9vaaaxre-
joined Apr 2, 2015

Not sure how to feel for this right now uwahh!! love the art and story and kaghauiehe NozoEli....QvQ i have been killed 10 times already can't wait for the continuation.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

AAAAAHHHH I LOVE IT I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I love this artist!! I like Drama NozoEri with Eri's point of view, it's refreshing. Thank you guys for translating, can't wait for the next one xD

joined Nov 14, 2014

RIP MY FEELINGS JFC
so the next part will hopefully have them just get together. Nozomi and Eri serperated breaks my heart. NozoEri should be the ultimate goal of everyone's life.

Solid%20ice%20heart%203-29-15
joined Mar 30, 2015

This is nice.

joined Jan 30, 2015

I just realized that this page has references to past works by the author, such as here. I think I'm going to have to look and find them all.

this

Actually,

This artist's works always follows a flow, since the first doujin, which was Gentle Lullaby. Feverish Tips is the second work, and Feverish Tiptoes is the sequel (which we are going to do as well.) Followed by Home Sweet Home (going to be done by us in the future as well), and then Embrace Me in the Dark (already released recently.) Whereas Embrace Me in the Dark is to be followed by Mushiyaki's C87 doujin.

This is also why I love this artist, and searched for this raw high and low to translate it. ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑

That makes more sense; most doujins are one-offs, so I'm not used to thinking of them as having their own continuity (unless it's titled, like, Story: Part 1).
Many thanks for you and those that aided you; after all, fan-translators help us read what would be opaque and unavailable to us.

I really like Yandamushi's works; their fan-stuff has excellent interpretations of pairings, of why these characters can work well together. The background drawings tend to be light or left out, but I think the sketchy look goes very well with the very particular kind of romance they work on.

joined Apr 2, 2015

Cuteee!!!!!!!!!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

this

Actually,

Ah, thank you friend, both for translation and knowledge.

Love.live!.600.1492198
joined Sep 4, 2014

Gimme a sequel! :vvv

joined Apr 14, 2013

This better be to be continued >.>

joined Jan 8, 2014

So good! doki-doki here's hoping the next one has a happy ending ^_^

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

^ Maybe one month.

Depends on how lazy I get.

So how long did this chapter take you?

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

^ Maybe one month.

Depends on how lazy I get.

So how long did this chapter take you?

Actually, one month. The sequel is a little longer than this. So maybe one and a half?

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

this

Actually,

I like that this author make doujins that could be a one shot or a continuation if you know the chronological order of the story. I like how he draw Elizomi so cute :) I look forward for the sequel and more stories from this author.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

\ HALASHOOOOOOOOOOO!! /

You mean Harasho (Pronounce HAR-ah-show)

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

Whattayamean, "To be continued?" I started just skimming (finally) because I tend to avoid the drama tag and then ... all of a sudden its saying I have to wait to find out the end? I want it meoooow!

Also, plotting was well thought out and the art really helped set the mood. Vive la bestie friend crush!

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

Well, no pain no gain.

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

To be continued... I really hope it'll be so.
Very very nice drama, I like to read about Nozomi and Eli's mysterious and melanchonic side and, by the way, I liked the end, even if it is a bit sad. It has got charm

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

In case there are still sad people here: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/feverish_tiptoes

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Nice art, great story. 1000000000/10

To reply you must either login or sign up.