Forum › Won(*3*)Chu KissMe! discussion

Vivid%20strike!%20-%2001
joined Apr 1, 2013

im a guy but i want to be haruka right nao

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Mitsuki is a casualty of plot necessity. Her love being unrequited prompted Haruka/Yuu to evaluate the kind of relationship they have and want to have. Or at least it should, I didn't read the manga past anime events.

Meh, dunno, I felt the conclusion of that love triangle was just as bad as the love triangle itself...

I mean, they kept kissing, getting jealous, even considered marriage at some point, but they don't even get what "love" is ? Oo That left me totally dumbstruck how stupid that was...

I enjjoyed sakura trick a great deal, but trying to force some love triangle in it wasn't really a great idea in my opinion. Those works when you don't know for sure who will win, but in that case, it was obvious from ep1 that those two were head over heels for each other and Mitsuki had no chance at all...

N7
joined Aug 12, 2014

It should be tag as threesome or something hahahaha

joined Oct 21, 2013

I mean, they kept kissing, getting jealous, even considered marriage at some point, but they don't even get what "love" is ? Oo That left me totally dumbstruck how stupid that was...

No, it's more like they don't get what Mitsuki's idea of 'love' is.
Probably they're not being romantic enough by Mitsuki's standards of 'love'.

last edited at Apr 13, 2015 3:14PM

Cyryr_s010_006
joined Jun 30, 2014

That's my dream ;-;

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

No, it's more like they don't get what Mitsuki's idea of 'love' is.
Probably they're not being romantic enough by Mitsuki's standards of 'love'.

Don't know, the way the dialog went, it sounded like they didn't understand the notion of love at all. Or they would have replied to Mitsuki that they did love each other, as they wouldn't keep kissing like that otherwise. That whole dialog felt totally odd and making no sense to me. :/

Damn...I fucking hate Mitsuki... >:(

Solid%20ice%20heart%203-29-15
joined Mar 30, 2015

At least Mitsuki's intrusion is out of yearning and not malice.

At least Mitsuki's intrusion is out of yearning and not malice.

Nah she still sucks ._.

last edited at Apr 19, 2015 4:58PM

Fb_img_1527421130856
joined Jun 18, 2015

Mitsuki is a casualty of plot necessity. Her love being unrequited prompted Haruka/Yuu to evaluate the kind of relationship they have and want to have. Or at least it should, I didn't read the manga past anime events.

Finally I find someone who share my thought, if a triangle would be created im sure it will be with sumi-sumi

Images
joined Jun 8, 2016

Yuri harem? Poly?

Everyone's happy? No one's heartbroken?

I'm d o w n.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

The Dream

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Don't know, the way the dialog went, it sounded like they didn't understand the notion of love at all. Or they would have replied to Mitsuki that they did love each other, as they wouldn't keep kissing like that otherwise. That whole dialog felt totally odd and making no sense to me. :/

Well, they did start kissing for no other reason than they'd be sitting so far apart from each other. Failing to reevaluate the relationship isn't 100% unbelievable. The marriage fantasy is a much bigger stretch, but Haruka's childish enough that it could just barely squeeze into the framework of being "mere" superextraspecial friends.

The Dream

Until it becomes The Nightmare.

To reply you must either login or sign up.