Forum › Yumemi Light discussion

joined May 3, 2014

soooo that was cute………is it me or i kinda got tired of this types of yuri? were it’s soooooooooo implied that they like each in an “special way” i got used to it by now, but right now i’m starting to getting tired of how many full serialized yuri manga just don’t go anyway or the romance is sooo god damn week i wander way some of them even have the yuri tag

speaking of of the yuri tag, i might got the shityest luck with the amount of yuri mangas that were just bait! (one was even made specifically by the author to be bait)

Rant Over.

joined Oct 25, 2010

A beautiful cutie and sweet story about two beautiful characters! I enjoyed this story very much!

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Now that was sweet and cute, thanks for this.

Also small typo on page 4 second panel
I'd her her -> I'd hear her

Akorin-av
joined Jun 14, 2021

KotoHono! I really like these two, kind of an underrepresented µ's couple.
Though I like the cuteness here, I have to say the TL was kinda bad. Windyfall's quality is sometimes all over the place I feel like.

Not just typo like "I her her", but also things like:
nnmi
Ah yes, it's my favorite µ's girl, Nnmi-chan! xD

Or "There'll be A-Rise's live being broadcasted tonight" - sounds really unnatural to me. Looks like a rushed release.
But anyway, at least we get to enjoy the second-years' cute shenanigans :P

Image_push%20(3)
joined Nov 2, 2019

Sweet. And very canonical when it comes to Kotori and her feelings for Honoka.

@XadarxBlack
If you read older titles then yes. There used to be an unwritten (written?) rule that manga's not published in dedicated yuri magazines did not have a romantic ending. I don't know what this was due to, but that was unfortunately the case - my poor Rui Rui, or Irukawa Hot Springs.

Applicationframehost_bxkwvaiw4i
joined Sep 1, 2023

This was so cute it got my heart melting. These two childhood friends are the best!

Marisa0
joined May 13, 2015

Too precious.
After long time didn’t see this KotoHono doujin, now I can die peacefully.
Just a joke…
“ I want more KotoHono !!!!! ”

To reply you must either login or sign up.