Forum › Mask of Smiles discussion

I see more like NozoNico than NozoEri in here. Nico please cheer her up T_T

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

This was depressing. In particular, when Nozomi finally cried, just broke my heart.
Eli and Nozomi just have to be together. They're just perfect for each other.

That said, this was really good. But sad. I need some good fluffy and cute Eli x Nozomi now.

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

too much feel....

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

I think Honoka x Eri is a legit pairing, judging from reading the contents in the manga. I prefer Eri x Nozomi over this pairing which is why this one-shot was so good. I also liked Nico's role in this.

Honoka x Eri is a legit pairing,(in fact i believe it was pretty popular in the early days).

One of the reasoning's for this is that in the anime Honoka's relationship with Eri is one of which that has progressed the most throughout the 2 seasons. They started out as adversaries, then become friends, then predecessor/successor.

On a side note, if its any comfort for those of you, it's usually Honoka that gets this treatment from the fandom seeing that she is the least popular character among µ's.

Yes. If you look at it that way, their relationship is one of the more developed ones.

Honoka is the least popular? I thought it would be either hanayo or rin...but yeah honoka is not that popular.

Ev03
joined Mar 16, 2015

Man, when I saw that last page, I was like, "Oh, come on, no! NO!!" Poor Nozomi! She didn't get the one she loves. :( It's so sad! That picture when she finally cried . . . I felt really sorry for her. :(

last edited at Mar 27, 2015 12:29PM

Tumblr_inline_mnpknt8gnq1qz4rgp
joined Jul 14, 2015

My heart is aching. I think I'll cry in the corner while taking ice cream.
; w ; Poor Nozomi... had their feelings hurt by Eli and Honoka.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Notice how often Nico is the one you can turn to when your dreams die? Like the story where Hanayo discovered Maki and Rin off making out. Nico's a tough cookie, and she doesn't expect things to turn out well. She's the most philosophical or Stoic one in the end.

joined Dec 19, 2016

Well that was depressing.

joined Jan 16, 2017

Even know she claimed to like Honoka, it really felt like Eli rejected Nozomi to stay with Honoka out of obligation.

joined Nov 26, 2017

I feel so depressed, who made this?

20200611_003300
joined May 9, 2019

UgHh My KokORo

Chibi%20raiden%20pfp
joined Jun 17, 2016

"In that moment, the mask finally slipped."
Right this moment, I was sobbing like there was no tomorrow. ;-;

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

F

Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-ydiwshq0rx
joined Jan 5, 2021

F for our fallen sister

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Maybe the author experienced a similar situation and could only translate their feelings with the Anime they loved as a fan comic. Perhaps this was their only outlet for having a broken heart?

To reply you must either login or sign up.