Forum › Dragon and Tiger discussion

joined Oct 4, 2023

Is anyone else seeing broken images for the latest chapter?

It wasn’t showing originally but it looks like it resolved itself?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

^
Seems fixed now

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

Skip the dot underscore files, they're Mac metadata. Probably from the scanlator using native zipping that doesn't give the user an option to exclude them. The actual images are without "._"

edit: For the scanlator: third-party dedicated archiving programs should have an option called something like "exclude resource forks" that will take care of it.

last edited at Jan 9, 2024 11:40AM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I'm a bit confused. In the third panel, who really is saying the words when the speech bubbles get dark? When talking about getting rid of Takeda?

joined Oct 4, 2023

Skip the dot underscore files, they're Mac metadata. Probably from the scanlator using native zipping that doesn't give the user an option to exclude them. The actual images are without "._"

edit: For the scanlator: third-party dedicated archiving programs should have an option called something like "exclude resource forks" that will take care of it.

Thanks for the heads up!

joined Oct 4, 2023

I'm a bit confused. In the third panel, who really is saying the words when the speech bubbles get dark? When talking about getting rid of Takeda?

It’s Kakizaki. Honestly this chapter had a bit of issue with clarity. I tried to remedy some of it but yeah.

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

Love truly is a battlefield...

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

A yandere has joined the battlefield

To reply you must either login or sign up.