I...don't really get what's going on.
Someone care to explain? Please?

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Seija is being of "contradiction"
That can't be easy

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Some interesting ideas in there, but it's not terribly coherent and doesn't really understand the canon it's based on

joined Mar 16, 2015

Seija is everything about contradiction. Her nature to turn thing upside down is basically translated into "the weak defeats the strong" ideal. But the kicker here is that when the weak defeats the strong, that means the 'weak' is not really weak but strong. Thus she takes upon herself that she will always fight the 'strong', even when it's previously the weak.

When Seija wins against Gensokyo's big-names in ISC, her action of using cheat items caused Soranaki to appear. Since she wins, that means she's strong, and the Soranaki is also strong too because it appeared because of her. So Seija goes on to destroy the Soranaki because 1) It's obviously the strong because its existence causes Gensokyo in turmoil and 2) It reminds her of the sun who 'won' the staring contest against her, which means it stronger than her.

joined Jul 20, 2011

These last pages... uh... is that how you end a story?

Srsly u guys, what.

last edited at Mar 18, 2015 1:00PM

joined Feb 18, 2015

...To be honest, I also felt that there was a pretty massive chunk of the story that really shouldn't have been missing...

Deadlines, I suppose? The art was stellar, though.

33232ew
joined Jan 24, 2015

These last pages... uh... is that how you end a story?

Srsly u guys, what.

What is so hard to understand? Seija won, she defeated the black sun and save Gensokyo...so she can destroy it later.

last edited at Apr 9, 2015 2:51PM

joined Jul 20, 2011

So it's not just Mind Screw but also a Missing Moment of Awesome?

To reply you must either login or sign up.