Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

...the hell?

joined May 24, 2014

...the hell?

what the hell?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Hmmm, I am disappointed with the general lack of Minami x Yutaka in doujins... Wish there was more :(

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

Hmmm, I am disappointed with the general lack of Minami x Yutaka in doujins... Wish there was more :(

Totally agree, it's a great shame that they're over shadowed by Konata x Kagami despite being a far better pairing

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

How do you manage to keep something with this much s*x SFW? I'm genuinely impressed =O

JustAYuriFangirl
Morikubo-nono-full-1788867
joined Feb 13, 2016

Totally agree, it's a great shame that they're over shadowed by Konata x Kagami despite being a far better pairing

I know right?! UGH! I know good Yuri pairings when I see them, and Minami x Yutaka is definitely a match made in heaven! Konata x Kagami is fine, I guess, but they just don't have the compatibility and Moe + Fuwa Fuwaness that the Minami x Yutaka pairing has.

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

if your hair doesn't come with an ahoge that can move as an independent appendage, then you don't deserve to have hair at all

To reply you must either login or sign up.