Forum › I Remember It Tasting Sweet discussion

Psx_20210526_201147
joined Jun 5, 2019

Weak

Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

Nothing is funnier than watching two cowardly people go through hoops just to fuck, lol. Well to me it seems like they are since Riko has to use alcohol while You still continues to drink it even though she know it leave her a bit fuzzy and even though she remembers what happen, she pretends to forget.

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

In a way, this is actually kinda sad?

D2ad4ba6-d1f7-4800-86c3-5a64a1f1e50f
joined Jan 15, 2017

Cowards

Ebk63ajwkaeu2_4_1
joined Aug 1, 2020

I'm not sure if this is funny or depressing...maybe both

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

^A good description of life.

joined Mar 19, 2020

At least you is aware lol. Kinda yikes from riko but I guess it works. Adorable art style though

Crie
joined Mar 22, 2022

Can't believe Pito did this

joined Jan 11, 2014

Riko using alcohol to coerce and You lying about forgetting. The perfect amount of dark and fucked up from Pito.

joined Jan 11, 2014

Riko using alcohol to coerce and You lying about forgetting. The perfect amount of dark and fucked up from Pito.

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

pussies

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

I get the feeling that Riko is aware that You's amnesia is mostly feigned — but how aware You is of Riko's knowledge is iffy. There's obviously something that is preventing them from admitting things, and it doesn't feel like just cowardice. Is one, or are both of them, cheating? Y'know, just to compound things.

Or it could just be that the first time, You genuinely forgot, or impulsively lied about forgetting, and Riko is genuinely unaware and keeping the pattern up out of warring lust and guilt, and You ditto. It at least doesn't feel like this is the first time You has remembered. Hrm. This is just the sort of story that keeps my mind poking at it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.