Forum › Genshin Impact!

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Both Childe and Yoimiya may currently be found in the Chinju Forest.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Got my Layla! c0 but super cuteeeee and glad to hear her shield is the second best, good bye old man! LoL (I still need to increase it to lvl 8 at least but Nahida is consuming all the boss drops)... Please hoyoverse, let her meet and talk with Mona! that's going to be amazing and perhaps Fischl will be jealous lol.

With the 3 wishes I got from Layla, I got Candance too! very happy with these results... now it's saving time again, to dedicate some wishes to Farusan, if I get Scara, that's fine too.

Sakura Cartelet posted:

Both Childe and Yoimiya may currently be found in the Chinju Forest.

It was very random ngl lol

last edited at Nov 19, 2022 3:31PM

joined May 28, 2016

Version 3.3's livestream codes:

8ARAU6FNBNPV
NS8BD6EPS77Z
ET9SUPENB765

joined May 28, 2016

I just got a PS5 yesterday and installed Genshin on it. It's way faster in load times that my old PS4 ever was.

As for the events, today I did both the Cryo and Pyro Hypostasis. The Cryo was the one I hated since one hit maxed out the sheer cold gauge on the second hardest difficulty. Not going to even try the hardest difficulty since there's no rewards for doing so.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Genshin is kind of gentle when it comes to difficulty, they take in consideration people playing on mobile for stuff like that and also don't put primogems locked behind the hardest difficulty, they totally could!

The first events in the game were a different story, most people had like 5 or 8 characters AR 20 to 35 and they throw us in a circle with 5 fatuis or the rolling monster and say "well good luck with that!" it was nerfed after the first week lol

I just finished a quest that takes you to the desert in some ruins, then the giant pyramid and then a third pyramid... it was looooong !! could take you 20 to 30 hours and it gives you a device to interact with hidden rooms in the desert so it's very important sadly there's a racist bigot npc that ruins the mood with any chance he gets so try not to read any of his dialog also I need to lvl up Candance but Farusan uses the exact same mats so idk what to do~

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

New code for 60 primogems: XBRSDNF6BP4R.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I just finished Cyno's story quest today and no spoilers but I really liked how it was written. Now on to the newest Archon Quest before working on Nahida's story quest.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

We're going to get 800 primogens from december 10 to 13 because they won a category in the game awards by the way!
I haven't touched the card game yet, feels like I need to take a whole day to get into it... I think I'll do the 3.3 story quest first.

Also Yao Yao is coming at last ! probably 3.4

last edited at Dec 9, 2022 12:01AM

joined May 28, 2016

Hopefully we'll be able to select her for next year's Lantern Rite Festival.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

A leak says that Yaoyao IS selectable for 3.4's yearly Liyue Festival:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact_Leaks/comments/zhbdw5/free_choose_any_4_liyue_characters_via_mero/

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

It's nice to see her actually in-game after all this time.
Really digging Faruzan! I got a constellation, I need another Yanfei constellation too, so I'll probably roll a bit more if I'm able.
Since the next 5* is guaranteed, I think I'll save the spark for Dehya...unless I get an early spook on Scara banner. Apparently, Shenhe is coming back too idk.

Oh and Layla x Faruzan lewds found already.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

New ships are always a good thing !
I got myself a Faruzan, took 40 wishes omg... and I found Scara to be fun to play so I dedicated the 50/50 and would you look at that... now I need over 100 wishes to get shenhe hahah HAHAHAHAa... . aaah.

I have not tried the card game yet

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

currently on break from genshin but i went in to nab those 800 freemos in the mail and did 15 pulls in hopes of maybe getting one of the new characters and what does it give me? a fucking. Bell. xD

did the intro quest for the card game and it's neat enough i guess~ it's kind of in that vague MTG, Hearthstone-ish range, with some other ideas mixed in. It's no Triple Triad but i figure ppl will have fun with it

joined May 28, 2016

Oh and Layla x Faruzan lewds found already.

Here's a Faruzan x Collei picture based on Faruzan's voice line where she wants to "win Collei over".

joined May 28, 2016

Who did you pick for the first two rounds of the event?

For round 1 I picked Ayaka.
For round 2 it was Sayu.

joined May 28, 2016

Interestingly enough it seems the Rainbow Aster from the Iridori festival supposedly had a secret EiMiko message in it.

https://twitter.com/Childe_txt/status/1513042676102225925
https://twitter.com/piiroinardesco/status/1513009727974043652
https://twitter.com/MExIle413/status/1512815262457810948

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Ayo lol wut. Odd place to put a reference, but hey I'll take it.
I picked Ayaya then Yoimiya. I almost picked Sayu but figured Yoimiya would be fun and it was. She's just having fun all the way. I'm kinda low-key simping for that red yokai who's a bit of a tsundere tbh, I hope she shows up again at another event or something.

It's nice to see Windtrace again! Apparently there's a few out of bounds glitches tho.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Genshin 3.4's livestream codes:

NS8TUVJYR4UH
NSQTVCKYRMDM
LB8SDUJYQ4V9

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh yes another full month of saving for Shenhe! Also be aware that Mika, one of the knights of Favonius would surely come in Eula's Banner and because they're both ice, is highly likely that Shenhe and Eula will appear at the same time. in 3.5
My best scenario would be getting Shenhe early and then invest the rest in constellation for Eula (because she breaks the game) or their weapons... Also HIGHLY likely that Nilou would make a come back soon after that or in the worst case scenario, she will appear right before y the Fontaine update and everyone will skip her again.

Yaoyao is cute but like... feels like the 3 wishes for upgrading her would be more useful than her gameplay hahaha also looking forward to the 10 free wishes.

Warning, SEVERAL LEAKS of Fontaine characters are spreading online, proceed with care in twitter

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Not just Twitter! I got spoiled in other places like discord lol.
3.4 banners looking weak for me as well. I still believe 3.5 is going to have Dehya, so I gotta roll for her. I hope I have enough for a Shenhe rerun.

If anyone is getting screwed by banner placement, it'll be Yoimiya again lol.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

New primogem codes:

FTRUFT7AT5SV
DAQS9FPX2U35

joined May 28, 2016

Update for friendship levels:

10: Noelle, Barbara, Amber, Keqing, Rosaria, Sucrose, Kaeya, Eula, Klee, Fischl, Lisa, Ayaka, Yanfei, Diona, Xiangling, Sayu, Raiden Shogun, Tartaglia, Jean, Sara, Beidou, Razor, Hu Tao, Xingqiu, Aloy, Chongyun, Bennett, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Diluc, Xinyan, Gorou, Thoma, Qiqi, Miko, Kokomi, Yelan, Shinobu, Heizou, Collei, Dori, Ganyu, Candace, Nahida, Layla, Faruzan
1: Yaoyao

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Did you guys finish the Lantern rite event's story quest? that was... yuri, right? sad but yuri

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Am working on the second story part of the event right now. FGO's Tengu Event, Fire Emblem Engage, and other real life stuff is holding me back from completing it before today. Am going to play some traditional games with some friends so I'll probably only finish a scene or two today. :(

To reply you must either login or sign up.