Forum › Genshin Impact!

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Not sure it's true but a new update is saying Layla WON'T be on Nahida's banner.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sakura Cartelet posted:

Not sure it's true but a new update is saying Layla WON'T be on Nahida's banner.

Yup I heard, and that fucked my plans really bad... the next of the reruns in the 3.2 are characters I already have and have 0 interest of getting any cons... but oh well, might try a few with the Yae banner if Layla comes with her

last edited at Oct 22, 2022 12:17PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Here's 3.2's livestream codes:

KS6QL3YJFCWM
6SP942Z3XVWH
GS6RLKGKWUER

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Here's the 4 stars that are supposedly on Nahida/Yoimiya's banner: Bennett, Noelle, Razor.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I hope FGO didn't just eat my luck on Nahida's banner. I got Van Gogh-chan in 8 tickets which was pretty lucky IMO.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm getting the boring pull in Nahida's banner again, I'm 30 wishes away from pity and I will have 35 wishes when it drops ... feels like business transaction more than wishing lol and the 4 stars are far from interesting at this point, so... yeah, still mad we can't get Layla asap.

Now I wonder, should I wish for a weapon too? because getting Yoimiya or Nahida's weapon sound great! but then again... Layla

joined May 28, 2016

I think I'll have about 900 wishes including Genesis Crystals. I'm at 38/90 wishes right now.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

with 900 Wishes uufffffff I would go for c6 Eula no doubt, I can't imagine myself seriously saving more than 100 ever

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Why does MHY hate Yoimiya so much? Again sandwiched between meta characters.

I got 112 rolls rn, that should be enough with 3.2 update primos even if I lose 50/50. I have C6 of all the 4* on that banner, that freaking sucks...guess I'll just exchange those for more rolls and try for Layla with those?

Btw, anyone mention how down bad Nilou is for the traveler? It's like...way worse than Ayaka. Love the Ayaka x Lumine x Nilou memes.

Oh and finally 36* the abyss. I don't recommend trying, Magu kinky is still a garbage enemy that forces too many resets. The new Lego is a bit annoying too but not nearly as bad.

last edited at Oct 30, 2022 5:19AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Even when I could, I don't try lol feels like I could invest my time more wisely than keep trying over and over, so I just easy wipe out floor 9 to 11 and call it a day

joined Jul 26, 2016

I don't think I have ever touched Abyss after checking out the free Xianling way back when. I'm deeply allergic to that kind of gratuitously gimmicky timed arena bullshit (which unfortunately MHY designers have an uncontrollable sexual fetish for).

joined May 28, 2016

Why does MHY hate Yoimiya so much? Again sandwiched between meta characters.

I got 112 rolls rn, that should be enough with 3.2 update primos even if I lose 50/50. I have C6 of all the 4* on that banner, that freaking sucks...guess I'll just exchange those for more rolls and try for Layla with those?

Btw, anyone mention how down bad Nilou is for the traveler? It's like...way worse than Ayaka. Love the Ayaka x Lumine x Nilou memes.

Here's a relevant image.

Just need to wait until tomorrow night until Nahida finally releases.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Got my cute Nahida around the wish 70, she's VERY cute! I put a teleport in the dendro cube and farmed the 46 mats pretty easily too, now I can enjoy the quest and weekly boss too.

I had spare wishes and a good count in the banner for weapons, tried my luck and success! Thundering pulse bow! Yoimiya looks fantastic, and nope I did not try for Nahida's weapon, I might be ignorant but the weapon description and effects does not convince me...It feels like a great weapon if you have refinement 3 at least and that's whale zone, so if you want to go for it, make sure it's worth it or at least more than a r5 four stars or any other 5 stars.

Faruzan! looks preetty but no more than Layla imo https://twitter.com/GenshinImpact/status/1587022828540411904

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

New code for 60 primogems: NT8SU92DKFRZ.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I found a cute little detail with Nahida (all by myself ahem), if you jump, take flight or run and then stop you'll hear a bell sound, which I think it's the little one she has on her back, but if you hop around like a bunny you can hear a complete melody, at first I thought it was just part of the BGM because it's quite subtle.

Xinyan has sound too but it's more noticeable with the drum she has on her back while running.

Speaking of little details, did you know that Hu Tao turns invisible for a second when she dashes? is not just a pretty visual effect with butterflies, you can pass through small and normal size enemies with this

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

My Nahida is now level 70. Hope to get her to 90 before the week's over.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Will you be pulling for The Genocidal abandoned yaoi son Scaramuche? his new design looks neat ngl, Shenhe and Nilou won't come back in a while so I'm pretty "free" right now...except of course Layla but she's 4stars

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Nope. I've heard he shares a rate up with Raiden so can pull for Faruzan (and Sara)'s con there instead.

Current friendship levels are:

10: Noelle, Barbara, Amber, Keqing, Rosaria, Sucrose, Kaeya, Eula, Klee, Fischl, Lisa, Ayaka, Yanfei, Diona, Xiangling, Sayu, Raiden Shogun, Tartaglia, Jean, Sara, Beidou, Razor, Hu Tao, Xingqiu, Aloy, Chongyun, Bennett, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Diluc, Xinyan, Gorou, Thoma, Qiqi, Miko, Kokomi, Yelan, Shinobu, Heizou, Collei, Dori, Ganyu
8: Candace
2: Nahida

last edited at Nov 3, 2022 6:10PM

joined May 28, 2016

I just reached reputation level 9 in Sumeru yesterday and thus got the compass. :) Haven't gotten time to use it though.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Lost 50/50 to Mona this time, then got to 86 pity from doing singles everyday. Worst rolls in a while but I finally got Radish Nanoha Goddess. She's cute and SOOOO GOOOOD! Did you know you can use her hold E to mind read? Just like in Golden sun.

I'll just do copium rolls for a while. Think I'll save for Shenhe after all but idk. I would pull for Scara but I'm not getting enough for him.

How are you reputation 9? I'm like at 5 still lmao

I might be ignorant but the weapon description and effects does not convince me...It feels like a great weapon if you have refinement 3 at least and that's whale zone, so if you want to go for it, make sure it's worth it or at least more than a r5 four stars or any other 5 stars.

Looking at the calculations, it is a leviathan weapon. Widsith/Sac fragments/Mappa mare are so close to it at R1 that you REALLY need the extra refinements to be as busted as the OP 5* weapons...no idea why they made it so weak at R1.

I found a cute little detail with Nahida (all by myself ahem), if you jump, take flight or run and then stop you'll hear a bell sound, which I think it's the little one she has on her back, but if you hop around like a bunny you can hear a complete melody, at first I thought it was just part of the BGM because it's quite subtle.

Xinyan has sound too but it's more noticeable with the drum she has on her back while running.

Speaking of little details, did you know that Hu Tao turns invisible for a second when she dashes? is not just a pretty visual effect with butterflies, you can pass through small and normal size enemies with this

I think most characters make different noises when they move. Ganyu was the first one that got a super obvious bell noise. Nahida's steps also sound different since she's barefoot, I assume it's the same for Cyno.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

My Nahida is now level 90/90 and has 800+ EM.
Don't do what I did and use her attack near a campfire or torch. She then took a 2000+ self burn damage per second quickly resulting in death.

joined May 28, 2016

New rumor is that Raiden WON'T run with Scaramouche

joined Jul 26, 2016

New rumor is that Raiden WON'T run with Scaramouche

D I S O W N E D

o3o

joined May 28, 2016

What does everyone think of the new event? I only got the first part done and have collected all of my Pokemon before doing the trials. Have completed most of them so far. Just need to wait for the final one to be unlocked tomorrow.

joined May 28, 2016

I just got to reputation level 10 in Sumeru today. :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.