Forum › Whitefish Meuniere (with white sauce) discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

i love how enthusiastic the vampires are.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

You're supposed to grill the whitefish on a cedar plank, and you really do need to have an outside grill to do it right, also whitefish contain a fair amount of mercury so you shouldn't eat them that often.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm familiar with salmon grilled on cedar, but not whitefish.

Don't imagine vampires would have much issue with cedar, though. Although celestials eating animal flesh seems a bit iffy, if they don't go by the medieval European idea that fish weren't animals because they don't sleep (thus fish were okay on fast days, giving rise to the fish on Friday tradition).

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Sigh. I thought this was a topic about cooking, oh well...

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Welcome to forum mod cooking talk, today we're making a fan favourite: Beerios!
You start with 1 partially consumed container of alcohol and one box of cheerios (Other cereals may be substituted).
First pour the cereal into the bowl, if you cannot comprehend the bowl you may need to open a fresh alcoholic beverage and consume it. Then pour the remaining alcohol from the 1-3 containers into the bowl with the cheerios, if some spills over bend your face to the counter and lap it up.
Then let it sit in the fridge until you forget why it's there, here we have an already forgotten bowl (The one shown was enjoyed by the staff after the show).
Now you're ready to enjoy your breakfast of kings.

Tune in next time when we'll be making "Uh I think something with eggs?"

joined Apr 30, 2014

that ending cracks me up

Nekona Shirofumi
joined Mar 30, 2021

Oh no...iku

To reply you must either login or sign up.