Forum › LOVE CUBIC discussion

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

This series ended WAY too early.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Quite funny, and quite weird at the same time. It is not really a love triangle, makes it better I hate that overused cliché.

Anyways, awesome read. Love this mangaka's art.

Draft_lens2158755module11381086photo_1221169011grand-moff-tarkin
joined May 31, 2013

I really hate it when some third wheel shows up just as we're about to get a nice conclusion. Especially when its the last chapter.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I really hate it when some third wheel shows up just as we're about to get a nice conclusion. Especially when its the last chapter.

You might be confused there, the last character introduced is not trying to cut into any romantic relation (the sisters (not rly sister) only have a one-sided-overly-attatched relationship, as a result of trauma). Unless third wheel just means another character is tagging along the group, which would make it a fourth wheel?

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

This series ended WAY too early.

True... it would be nice if they added more chapters... like what happened in the past between kurumi and miyuki or how will things develop for the four of them especially for yasumi and sena... something like that.

last edited at Dec 12, 2013 2:19AM

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

someone must be having some wet dreams lol

joined Jun 19, 2014

I initially read for watersports but all piss-chan did was piss me off. though i like how her urine is so integral to the entire plot & every relationship, hahaha.

cute story altogether.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I think kurumi just misunderstood the "LOVE" that she has on her step-sister Sena. I am satisfied how it ends but I want to see more development to those four. I had this feeling that Kurumi has this more deeper meaning of love to Yasumi that might she realize through if there were next episodes. Hahaha... What I am thinking of. Yet ofcourse I like Sena x Yasumi in the end. ehehe

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I had this feeling that Kurumi has this more deeper meaning of love to Yasumi

I was thinking the same thing. I kinda wanted it to go in that direction.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Freaking piss princess!!!..... Asagi Ryuu? XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.