Forum › Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni Dekiru Ikutsuka no Koto discussion

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

rekt with an izuna drop. 10/10 ending.

last edited at Nov 14, 2015 5:33AM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Kazuya had such a good chance to live a good life after being brought back and fucked it up. I guess no matter how much of a good life you have, the past will always come back to hit you.

The ending was a little rushed but the outcome and the message was a good one. Hats off to Izuru she outsmarted a guy way older than her.

1227d27ec431e624d6707b0a66b81869
joined Dec 14, 2014

Wow that ending. It finally ended! awesome.

joined May 24, 2014

Wow that ending. It finally ended! awesome.

...aaaaaaaaaand that's that

joined Oct 30, 2015

T^T Shit.. I just randomly searched up for Lolicon and then I saw the tags on this and it said rape and I decided to give this a try and so I read a random chapter and I'm too afraid to go to the next chapter where that fvcking Lolicon-Whore goes raping that innocent girl!!

joined Oct 30, 2015

Fucking shit! That Lolicon faggot ass raping dick needs to die!!!! Could've killed him when,you had the damn chance! Slice his d1ck off!!! Fvckinnnngg LOLICON RAPIST!!!! Fvcking retarded ass Ikumi girl. Why're you so flippin' stupid?! Why would you love that fucken faggot?!

last edited at Jan 12, 2016 7:50PM

joined Oct 30, 2015

T^T I need a new a new Manga of this. I need to see Izuru live to be Anna's daughter! I'm still glad that that Kazuya Loli-Rapist died a disastrous death and will have to relive that nightmare of when Izuru kills him.

RandomGuyReading
Q-street-fighter-iii-3rd-strike-portrait-art
joined Jun 16, 2015

Why are Kazuyas in fiction always bad guys? There's Kazuya Mishima who was pretty bad and now this?

last edited at Dec 15, 2016 9:31PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Izuna is the real protagonist, and the one who fits the title "Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni Dekiru Ikutsuka no Koto"

Not a very good manga on the whole. Male version of the Bad Seed does bad things to (mostly) good people.

last edited at Apr 25, 2018 7:44PM

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

somewhat of an expected ending but damn

prince anime signature very cool

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

I was so ready to write a whole paragraph about wanting kazuya to die, but.. nvm lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.