Forum › Korekara mo Zutto discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Nice little one shot- great backgrounds and character art.

But What does the 2nd bubble on page 9 mean? Did Moka dislike this mesh?

What is a mesh? the context would suggest she should be asking if she disliked her current style/cut.

last edited at Nov 28, 2021 11:46AM

joined Apr 20, 2021

Something is wrong with this oneshot. I don't know if it is the original dialogues being weird with characters talking to each other in 3rd person constantly and talking about themselves as well in 3rd person (I know this is used as a child like trait sometimes but here literally every character does this), if it should be like that due to how those character are (since I don't actually know anything about Bang's Dream) or if it is maybe translation problem but i've needed to reread some of the lines multiple times as they didn't feel natural at all.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

this is adoraaaaaaaaaable

joined Apr 8, 2021

Something is wrong with this oneshot. I don't know if it is the original dialogues being weird with characters talking to each other in 3rd person constantly and talking about themselves as well in 3rd person (I know this is used as a child like trait sometimes but here literally every character does this), if it should be like that due to how those character are (since I don't actually know anything about Bang's Dream) or if it is maybe translation problem but i've needed to reread some of the lines multiple times as they didn't feel natural at all.

It's more natural to refer to people by name than "you" in Japanese, so when it's translated literally, it can sound stiff in English. That's what happened here.

To reply you must either login or sign up.