Forum › Genshin Impact!

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Here's a guide listing how to make all of the recipes in the Yummy Barbecue Under the Stars event.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The Number One Grilled Fish In Teyvat was the only one that took me 3 tries!
I had 70 wishes saved, and 50/50 so the odds were against me.. I already had Hu Tao but her c1 is an amazing quality of life changer! .......I lost and Got Jean in like the 73 wish, With Diona in c6 now and Sayu in c1 + 2 thomas, but against all the odds, using the remaining starglitters I got 4 more wishes and Hu Tao came in the third XP I heard that the next 10 wishes beyond 75 are blessed and it seems that's true! it happened twice already for me.

Now you can call me greedy but I'm still a little sad, it's my third Jean and her c2 is really cool, plus is better than Qiqi or uughh Diluc but I'm starting to feel the void of not having Keqing after a whole year, and I think they know, because if I have Keqing, my dream tream would come true and I won't have any more ambition or grinding to do, I would take it easy knowing that I already have the best characters and the most yuri ones.

last edited at Nov 5, 2021 8:15PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

If I could I'd trade one of my Keqing dupes for your Qiqi. The game seems to love giving me Keqing whenever I fail a 50/50. I mean Keqing is still one of my favorites (especially since she looks like Noire from the Neptunia series) but I'd like a Mona and/or Qiqi too.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I like Qiqi, she's cute but I only need one at c0, Mona is my Goddess, I hope you get her!! and she fits with Keqing too very well and Ganyu.
If I get Keqing and an Amos Bow, that would be my end game... At least until they update with Sumeru or another nation.

Speaking of end games, I will check Blue Protocol too when it launches, and DokeV too maybe

joined May 28, 2016

That was sure a surprise with a Eula banner being announced for next patch in addition to Albedo and Itto's. Gorou's passive marks Inazuma local specialties on the minimap just like Klee (Mondstadt), Qiqi (Liyue), and Yanfei (Liyue).

joined Jul 26, 2016

That was sure a surprise with a Eula banner being announced for next patch in addition to Albedo and Itto's.

[Damage Per Screenshot intensifies]

...might actually pull on that one as her first constellations are really stronk.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's not just her c1, all her constellations are super broken... For me, she's the most OP character in the entire game!

Also I welcome with open arms the option for twin banners from time to time... Not ALL the time of course but I doubt they will release Kokomi, Yoimiya, Keqing or even Venti alone again

joined Jul 26, 2016

It's not just her c1, all her constellations are super broken... For me, she's the most OP character in the entire game!

Well yeah, but the first two are a semi-realistic goal. (Helps that I should be close to pity now...) C3 and beyond? Whale City luxury departement store.

joined May 28, 2016

Is everyone ready for patch 2.3? Since nobody in the next patch interests me I'm ready.

Here's an update for my friendship levels:

10: Noelle, Barbara, Amber, Keqing, Rosaria, Sucrose, Kaeya, Eula, Klee, Fischl, Lisa, Ayaka, Yanfei, Diona, Xiangling, Sayu, Raiden Shogun, Tartaglia
8: Jean, Sara
7: Beidou
6: Razor
5: Hu Tao, Xingqiu
3: Ningguang, Xinyan, Chongyun

joined Jul 26, 2016

So the initial previews for Yun Jin and Shenhe dropped and gotta say the visual designs are 10/10. I'm personally a wee bit overstocked on Cryos already though (not having very many good polearms to go around isn't helping either) so the latter has to be deprioritized, alas. :/

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Shenhe looks reaaaalllyyyyy goood! And yeah, I got Ganyu, Diona, Rosaria, Eula and Ayaka... The last thing I need is another cryo but, welp, I will still try haha.

They'll really make us wait for Yae, huh?

joined May 28, 2016

Five wishes got me C1 Noelle finally. I'm happy enough with C0 Eula from her original run so I guess that's all for me unless some rich onee-sama is going to give me a ton of wishes.

joined May 28, 2016

Here's a code for 60 primogems: ETNU2DN5NZRR.

joined May 28, 2016

Don't the forget that everyone's favorite cocogoat (Ganyu)'s birthday is this Thursday. I hope to see some more Ganqing (Ganyu x Keqing) fanart and fanfics for her birthday.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Not to mention the official illustrations that comes with it! for this event I'll wait until everything is available to speedrun the thing, and have the store reset and the abyss reset and try a 10 pull or maybe a bit more. I don't think I'm strong enough to wait for Shenhe to come to keep rolling haha, plus Eula's cons are all great, but I can at least save during Itto's banner.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Just a random little thing, I saw a car today (in the middle of rural Kentucky) with a cute Paimon sticker in the rear window. Kinda made my day.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Just a random little thing, I saw a car today (in the middle of rural Kentucky) with a cute Paimon sticker in the rear window. Kinda made my day.

"Honk if you bully pigeons" :P

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Wasn't trying for her but 20 pulls or so got me C1 Eula along with C3 Noelle which is fine.

joined May 28, 2016

New update on friendship levels.

10: Noelle, Barbara, Amber, Keqing, Rosaria, Sucrose, Kaeya, Eula, Klee, Fischl, Lisa, Ayaka, Yanfei, Diona, Xiangling, Sayu, Raiden Shogun, Tartaglia, Jean, Sara
8: Beidou
7: Razor
6: Hu Tao, Xingqiu
4: Chongyun
3: Ningguang, Xinyan, Diluc
2: Aloy

joined May 28, 2016

Three wishes got me a single copy of Gorou which is all I wanted from this banner. His exploration passive which marks all Inazuma local specialties on the mini-map will help me finally get the Raiden Shogun to max level. :)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I have Xinyan and Beidou in lvl 8 and Barbara in lvl 9, soon all the girls will be lvl 10!!!!!.........except Aloy who is lvl 5 and only thanks to the serenita pot, because I tried her for a bit and she's the kind of characters that rushes you when you're standing still just admiring the view or thinking, and I don't like thaaat hahaha

I got c1 Eula too, I never thought it would happen but it only took 30 wishes after I got Hu tao c1... not complaining of course, just unexpected, AND I STILL WANT KEQING OMG

Absolutely 0 intention to roll on this new banner or the weapon, next banner I'll have the chance to roll for 2 new girls + Gorou so that's 9 wishes for the eternal banner too hahaha if I get them to ascension 6!

A new event is coming that will let us play with a lots of characters in dungeon only, even those we don't have yet and that will wrap up this year's genshin adventures... By the way Itto is really fun to play, but I'm a waifu player only

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Some people hate it because it's a gatcha game and it has a lot of luck involved to build a character to the max, for a person who can be easily influenced, they could spend too much money in it.

But the thing is, you don't actually need to spend a single penny, it's free to play, if you start now you will have like 2 or three months of things to do, exploring (in a huuuuuuuuuuuuge fantasy world full of quests and puzzles) before you reach endgame and start focusing on just getting stronger, and while you do that they throw another massive update.

You might hate it if you become addicted (playing every single day and trying to get every single character and then raging because of damage numbers and multipliers of a character you love or hate) but if you take your time to explore, it's a fantastic game with great graphics and gameplay...and free

last edited at Dec 17, 2021 1:00PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Basically, whatever its flaws it's fundamentally a very well-made online ARPG to pass the time with. Best taken casually as tends to be the case with such - excessive tryharding is a recipe for burnouts, raeg and empty bank accounts.

6dc89f5c-43ac-44ad-a0d6-fe9ddf4f2fb2
joined Sep 2, 2021

I've played Genshin for a year and a couple of months, definitely grind it a lot during the summer out of school(about 3 months in between each school year). As soon as school starts I would miss up to 3 weeks of Genshin, and maybe even more. But I'm still doing fine! I just want to give my take on it because I see that a lot of people are worried about the gacha aspect of Genshin, and that it's going to be one of those games that baits you into spending money one way or another... but that's false. I highly appreciate Genshin Impact—especially the effort that MiHoYo put into the game, that's why engaging in this thread is important.

When I first started Genshin Impact, I had the 4 basic characters(Lumine, Lisa, Amber, and Kaeya) later on it changed into Lumine, Lisa, Kaeya, Noelle. Yet I was still able to make it passed Dragonspine; and keep in mind I was a newbie to all of this... so I didn't even know that characters had designated builds, that will make sure they play to the best of their abilities—yet with a level 40 Kaeya, I felt like a queen in my world! Kaeya was undefeatable, haha. Anyways, what I'm trying to say here is, if you have the energy to grind daily/occasionally you don't have to spend any money. Every character is good depending on the situation(exploration/bosses/enemies/mobs) and your build. Within a year and some months of playing Genshin, I was only able to get three 5-stars characters. I don't know about you, but that's pretty okay for a free to play person—in fact, some are even luckier(and maybe grindier) and were able to collect more than me.

Genshin Impact is definitely fun, enjoyable, and 100% free if you don't give in to temptation. It's definitely worth a try, but if you know you cannot control yourself then maybe don't play. And if you know that repetitive grinding gets you bored, I also don't recommend playing. Otherwise, it's amazing.

joined Jul 26, 2016

MHY in general uses an unobtrusive monetization model in their games that I like, or at least, can live with. Paying even a cent is entirely optional and basically just makes things faster - no limited character slots or inventory space etc. that can only be expanded with ye olde filthy lucre for example, unlike in any number of other MMOs I've played.

To reply you must either login or sign up.