last edited at Nov 21, 2021 3:08AM

joined Oct 9, 2021

Sure get bopping

Img_-2low0i
joined Jun 15, 2020

oh super bopping indeed............

Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

Years ago I remember writing a short-lived daily diary that only lasted a few months. I think back to it sometimes, specifically an entry in which I discovered what incest was for the first time thanks to a friend, and writing about how weird and alien the concept was to me. And here I am now, lapping up all the yuri incest content available on this site. Oh, how the turntables.

Anyway, this one was boppin'.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I'm so not into Hina it bothers me (

joined Jul 6, 2021

Years ago I remember writing a short-lived daily diary that only lasted a few months. I think back to it sometimes, specifically an entry in which I discovered what incest was for the first time thanks to a friend, and writing about how weird and alien the concept was to me. And here I am now, lapping up all the yuri incest content available on this site. Oh, how the turntables.

Anyway, this one was boppin'.

I relate to this so much.. I've read yuri for a while now and back then I used to be freaked out by anything taboo especially incest since I have siblings and I could never understand how someone can be into it but ever since I started I just can't get enough of it.. something about this taboo yet pure and true love makes me want to read more and more of it and I also read the whole incest segment on this page

Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

I relate to this so much.. I've read yuri for a while now and back then I used to be freaked out by anything taboo especially incest since I have siblings and I could never understand how someone can be into it but ever since I started I just can't get enough of it.. something about this taboo yet pure and true love makes me want to read more and more of it and I also read the whole incest segment on this page

You just sort of learn to distinguish from fiction and the real world. I was afraid back then too, since I also have a sister of my own, but I've come to realise that what I enjoy in fiction is not necessarily something I support in real life. Kind of like how I enjoy killing in video games, but I couldn't even point a knife at someone IRL if I wanted to.

last edited at Nov 22, 2021 5:54AM

joined Sep 22, 2021

super boppin and all but dont be shy show us the bed scene

To reply you must either login or sign up.