Forum › Posts by Yuanqi

Yuanqi
Future discussion 21 Apr 21:53
joined Jul 6, 2021

always nice to read a wholesome one shot after a terrible day :'D

Yuanqi
A Warning discussion 21 Nov 14:14
joined Jul 6, 2021

Years ago I remember writing a short-lived daily diary that only lasted a few months. I think back to it sometimes, specifically an entry in which I discovered what incest was for the first time thanks to a friend, and writing about how weird and alien the concept was to me. And here I am now, lapping up all the yuri incest content available on this site. Oh, how the turntables.

Anyway, this one was boppin'.

I relate to this so much.. I've read yuri for a while now and back then I used to be freaked out by anything taboo especially incest since I have siblings and I could never understand how someone can be into it but ever since I started I just can't get enough of it.. something about this taboo yet pure and true love makes me want to read more and more of it and I also read the whole incest segment on this page

joined Jul 6, 2021

That was great, probably one of my favorite one shots that I've read in a while. Perfect combination of lewd and fluff, gotta love that :D Definitely a satisfying length to it as well. And I gotta say the art was really nice in fact I haven't read such well written lewd scenes from a one shot in a while, definitely a 10/10!!!!