Forum › Himegoto ~The Adult Virgin and The Experienced High Schooler~ discussion

Tumblr_nbee0zysh31tbx9b9o1_1280
joined Dec 5, 2014

I really like that they didn't have sex, is just cute that the adult want to take things slow, wholesome content is what the world need

joined Jul 26, 2016

I do agree that it does seem a bit sudden for Ren to jump straight to "Let's go to a love hotel!"

#justhornyteenagerthings

...does make you wonder just how long she's been lowkey lusting after Himeno's glorious gams tho. Floodgates opened etc.

joined Jul 26, 2016

On another note Ren's wildly teleporting bangle(s) keep throwing me off. One frame they're there, another they've suddenly switched wrists, third they're nowhere to be seen. Sometimes on the same page too. >_<

joined Mar 8, 2019

I do agree that it does seem a bit sudden for Ren to jump straight to "Let's go to a love hotel!"

She seems to have a strong attachment, (prefers Hime over her brother now) and an attraction to Hime (fantasizing about how hot she'd look in lingerie) so Hime's coming out probably made a light bulb go "She's gay! I don't have to be my brother to do all kinds of things with her." Plus it seems like Ren's been looking for a way to strengthen her bond with Hime and make it permanent.

#justhornyteenagerthings

...does make you wonder just how long she's been lowkey lusting after Himeno's glorious gams tho. Floodgates opened etc.

I know right? I wonder just how far in her fantasies did she get with Himeno?

On another note Ren's wildly teleporting bangle(s) keep throwing me off. One frame they're there, another they've suddenly switched wrists, third they're nowhere to be seen. Sometimes on the same page too. >_<

Lol. Magical bangles.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Nice

Picsart_05-15-11.56.08%20(2)
joined Jun 17, 2018

AAAAAAAH MAKE THIS PART OF THE GROUPINGS, its really so nice. I just honestly want more >;0

joined Sep 7, 2021

Ah man, I wish we just got a little more. Like just a bit more development on the beginnings of their relationship or something but either way, great read.

Also I think it's missing a few tags.

To reply you must either login or sign up.