Forum › I accidentally sent my sister a manga I drew discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

text lol
This is why I love Dynasty

Tags being used in the most absolute literal sense is one of my favorite running gags on this site.

Not Lizard vibes

Bread

Ham

Never forget the legendary literal use of the Phone sex tag

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

text lol

Tags being used in the most absolute literal sense is one of my favorite running gags on this site.

Not Lizard vibes

Bread

Ham

dont forget depressing ass fuck

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

text lol

Not Lizard vibes

Bread

Ham

dont forget depressing ass fuck

Become Bread

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Something similar actually happened to a friend. (for real tho, a friend, not me lol)

They were texting their mother at the time. I really want to tell this story, but I also don't want to betray their trust (even though it's really REALLY fucking funny)

Fuck it, they'll never know.

So my friend gets a text from their mother asking to see the new bedsheets they got them for their birthday.

And so they do, because they love their parents and they're a good child. So, they get up, take the picture, and send it right away. What they had forgotten is they had just made a special new friend, and a pair of very special handcuffs attached to the bed frame were still very clearly in the picture they had just sent. To their Mother.

About 20 minutes of freaking out and the mad, nearly incoherent ramblings of every variation of "Maybe she won't see them. I'm an adult now and there's things you don't need to know about me. I'm holding on to them for a friend?" their mother finally responds to them.

She says, and I quote (edited slightly to forgive my own hazy memory): "Are those the Love Master 3000s?"

1 minute of absolutely stunned dead silence, another text comes in: "Sorry. Forgot who I was talking too. Pretend I didn't say that."

Alright, so maybe it isn't as funny in text form, but god damn was it a riot for me. And all of our friends, who were
also there, as they stupidly read this all out live, as it was happening, over discord, while playing Halo.

last edited at Aug 20, 2021 2:49PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Swag Wagon posted:

Something similar actually happened to a friend. (for real tho, a friend, not me lol)

They were texting their mother at the time. I really want to tell this story, but I also don't want to betray their trust (even though it's really REALLY fucking funny)

Fuck it, they'll never know.

You're right, top-tier story. Mine isn't as good, but eh. I sent a guy friend who is not super comfortable with the gays this video titled "Korra's Burning Love for Asami Ignites" on accident a year ago and then said "whoops." He replied with a simple "lol" and I was just hysterical at my mistake for the rest of the day.

last edited at Aug 21, 2021 9:36AM

joined Jun 3, 2021

Remember "There is no accident", btw this short is gold

Remember "There is no accident", btw this short is gold

i thought it went like

"there are no mistakes, just happy accidents"

you have mistaken panda

To reply you must either login or sign up.