Forum › Yuru Yuri - Oomuro-ke discussion

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

I think my yuri goggles are broken. I don't ship Nadeshiko with any of her friends and actually think that Namori is either just being a troll or that it's gonna turn out to be a girl, that hasn't even been introduced yet.

Or maybe it's a boyfriend o.o

Is there even a male character in Yuru Yuri?

Missing Y chromosome remember?

Yeah, but Oomuro-ke isn't tagged with Missing Y chromosome so it could still be possible. o.o Also, maybe it's just tagged Yuri cause Chinatsu, who is a lesbian, makes an appearance. o.o Or maybe because Sakurako and Himawari are supposed to finally hook up during one of the still coming chapters. o.o Or maybe 2 of Nadeshiko's friends will get together. OAO Ormaybeormaybeormaybe * explodes *

last edited at Nov 17, 2014 4:34AM

joined Jul 5, 2014

Or maybe because Sakurako and Himawari are supposed to finally hook up during one of the still coming chapters.

I would prefer that to be honest lol.

joined Jul 26, 2014

I think my yuri goggles are broken. I don't ship Nadeshiko with any of her friends and actually think that Namori is either just being a troll or that it's gonna turn out to be a girl, that hasn't even been introduced yet.

Yeah, but Oomuro-ke isn't tagged with Missing Y chromosome so it could still be possible. o.o Also, maybe it's just tagged Yuri cause Chinatsu, who is a lesbian, makes an appearance. o.o Or maybe because Sakurako and Himawari are supposed to finally hook up during one of the still coming chapters. o.o Or maybe 2 of Nadeshiko's friends will get together. OAO Ormaybeormaybeormaybe * explodes *

What kind of boyfriend leaves his foundation at his girlfriend's house?

joined Jul 5, 2014

Could also mention that when the youngest sister is talking to Sakurako about it, she says that the friend staying over is a 'she'. She says something like 'she gave me a memorable smile.'

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

What kind of boyfriend leaves his foundation at his girlfriend's house?

The kind of boyfriend that I want to have.o.o Honestly though, I wouldn't mind dating a guy, who uses make up. Just for once, I wanna have a BF, who understands, that you can not just buy some random lotion and get going.

last edited at Nov 17, 2014 11:47AM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

oh my god Kase-san and now Oomuro-ke? Christmas is early this year wooooo

btw Hanako and Misaki <3
Misaki looks like a mini tsundere Kyouko though XD

last edited at Dec 22, 2014 4:49AM

joined Dec 22, 2014

Great chapters
But i read the manga in JP the last chapter i read is 38 :(
they slowly in uploading chapters because they Translated to English
I wonder if the manga is long i hop it's :)
and namori not give us any hint for who's Nadeshiko GF
But i think its megumi i hop

last edited at Dec 22, 2014 1:09PM

joined Dec 22, 2014

i want to know who is nadeshiko girlfriend

joined Dec 22, 2014

TOT

joined Dec 22, 2014

Great chapters
But i read the manga in JP the last chapter is 38 :(
and namori not give us any hint for who's Nadeshiko GF
But i think its megumi i hop

it really !

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Adorbs chapter ♥

joined Jul 26, 2014

Kinda seems like Nadeshiko's dating all three of her friends. I mean, there always seems to be a different ringtone whenever the 'supposive girl' calls, and Namori makes it seem like all her friends are likely candidates. Not only that, but maybe the reason why Nadeshiko tries to keep her relationship(s) a secret from everyone at school 'because it'll be a disaster' is because she doesn't want her other girlfriends to find out. If that's the case, Nadeshiko better be prepared for a School Days ending.

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Now a loli chapter. I wonder how Kokoro manages to braid even t he shortest hair... and Hanako is cute with braids, indeed.
As for Nadeshiko's girlfriend, my bets are on Ai, since her very name suggests that

joined Mar 23, 2014

Kinda seems like Nadeshiko's dating all three of her friends. I mean, there always seems to be a different ringtone whenever the 'supposive girl' calls, and Namori makes it seem like all her friends are likely candidates. Not only that, but maybe the reason why Nadeshiko tries to keep her relationship(s) a secret from everyone at school 'because it'll be a disaster' is because she doesn't want her other girlfriends to find out. If that's the case, Nadeshiko better be prepared for a School Days ending.

Knowing Namori's previous work, I feel like she would pull that on us

joined Jul 26, 2014

"Come on Nadeshiko, we want the TRUTH!"
Also, is anyone really sure what Namori's actual gender is? I tried looking it up in both English and Japanese but the only information I got was that he/she lives in Takaoka. It just seems everyone calls Namori a "she" here, although in my mind Namori is a skinny Japanese guy with glasses who doesn't go out very much and smiles/blushes every time he sees two girls together.

joined Jan 30, 2013

It just seems everyone calls Namori a "she" here, although in my mind Namori is a skinny Japanese guy with glasses who doesn't go out very much and smiles/blushes every time he sees two girls together.

That's oddly specific.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

This mysterious person that Nadeshiko is dating is most likely a girl.
And I'm guessing it's either Ai or Miho

joined Jan 20, 2015

poor misaki-chi lol

joined Mar 23, 2014

although in my mind Namori is a skinny Japanese guy with glasses who doesn't go out very much and smiles/blushes every time he sees two girls together.

So that's like me but as a girl then xD

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

This mysterious person that Nadeshiko is dating is most likely a girl.
And I'm guessing it's either Ai or Miho

Yeah I think so too. Chapter 6 is a telling sign for Miho
Also Ai sits closest to her, directly in front.to be exact.

Megumi is too much like sakurako but what do I know.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Future sisters in law from both sides finally meet each other.

Kosuzu
joined Nov 11, 2014

Would she pull it in Yuru Yuri, though? That sounds kind of crazy. I mean, when has Yuru Yuri ever been serious?

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Would she pull it in Yuru Yuri, though? That sounds kind of crazy. I mean, when has Yuru Yuri ever been serious?

You never know. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei was never serious either until the very end where hell breaks loose....though I trust Namori on this

last edited at Jan 27, 2015 9:45PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Sayonara zetsubou sensei become serious ? I don't believe you :o

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Welp, Sakurako delivers using nothing in particular aside from her IQ. Congrats, Misakichi, you're a dog now /lmao

To reply you must either login or sign up.