Forum › Anata to Watashi no Guilty Night discussion

Gfkenr4j2k-2
joined Aug 7, 2019

So wait, is Mikan just Kougi Hiroshi's alt?

joined May 23, 2013

Title should be "Anata TO watashi no Guilty Night".

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Lewd

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

I love beautiful lesbians in action. @0@

joined Oct 6, 2020

Always has been.

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

Idk why but while I was reading it I felt for a moment that I was reading a straight hentai

joined Apr 20, 2021

Idk why but while I was reading it I felt for a moment that I was reading a straight hentai

This author draws a lot of futa based on their other work here and pixiv. So maybe it comes from that

D128327e-fa10-43d2-99c7-a36c49d08390
joined Feb 21, 2018

Always has been.

Probably Kougi’s older works.

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017

madior posted:

This author draws a lot of futa based on their other work here and pixiv. So maybe it comes from that

pretty sure it's just that Kougi tends to draw and portray Chika a bit more masculine/ikemen-like than usual

last edited at Aug 18, 2021 9:19PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

So it's indeed Kougi? I did think the art looked like theirs.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Quite nice (modulo that weird fingering virginity beat in the middle), but I can't help but picture Mito going up to check on them, accidentally overhearing the goings-on, and thinking, "I know I said to say something to her, but..."

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017

juanelric posted:

Yes, this is Kougi. I'm actually surprised that they didn't credit Kougi here instead and created a whole artist page altogether.

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

juanelric posted:

Yes, this is Kougi. I'm actually surprised that they didn't credit Kougi here instead and created a whole artist page altogether.

On hentai sites it’s also put under Mikan and on sakura mikan hoikuen’s group and there are other futa works from Touhou as well.
There are also separate twitters between Kougi-sensei and Mikan (twitter/mikan000)

So, my guess is.. Maybe Kougi drew and Mikan did the writing or Kougi did the writing and Mikan the illustrations.

joined Oct 25, 2010

So very happy to see how this wonderful couple cares for each other and tries so hard to deepen their relationship. Despite misunderstandings, they are very loving and forgiving of each other’s mistakes and blunders. Happiness is within both of them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.