Forum › Cheating and Atonement discussion

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

There's only so much to fit in 4 panels but just threatening violence over a platonic relationship is fucked up on its own. I don't necessarily mean that this relationship is built on an abusive dynamic, an actual teenage girl flinching at the threat in that way is a clear sign of, as they say, problems in the home. Definitely a strong implication of very bleak shit even if it's not directly depicted on the page, and I don't think it really makes sense any other way.

last edited at Jul 15, 2021 5:07PM

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

If she was going to cheat she should not have put the proof on her phone.....

​[Creative lily] Unfaithful affair and compensation

last edited at Jul 15, 2021 11:43PM

joined Jan 26, 2019

Wow, that was really messed up and not cute in ways I don't think were intended

joined Jan 26, 2019

Highly uncomfortable, but not as bad as To Meet You Again was. Especially as Ako decided not to hit her after seeing how much she cared for her.

I actually think this is much darker honestly, given that the story seems to treat one of the characters as generous for not engaging in violent abuse. Puts the emotional abuse aspects into even sharper focus.

I wouldn't say she's in any way shown as generous, just realizing she was mistaken. And unlike the other story where the abusive relationship has been established already and is very likely to continue, there is no indication in this case that this was not the first time something like this has happened. Can go either way from here still, but there is clearly more hope for a happier future.

Her response to being told she would get hit being to ask to do it with the left hand rather than the right hand instead of "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WE ARE BREAKING UP" suggests a ton of bad things to me

joined Sep 22, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/images/19376

Oh! It's actually the same characters! They definitely are into S&M, lol. Light-haired girl is an M!!

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

Oh! It's actually the same characters! They definitely are into S&M, lol. Light-haired girl is an M!!

that is what I said !

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

What I'd really like to know is whether she actually did cheat or that story she came out with (which sounds totally like a phony half-assed excuse) is in fact the truth?

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

ohhhh, that makes way more sense now, I didn't even think about it that way... makes it way less disturbing and the lightheartedness of it actually line up with it too

K11
joined Apr 26, 2020

Properly messed up relationship, Im glad I found this author

To reply you must either login or sign up.