Forum › A Puppet Show Compilation ~Perfect Doll Action~ discussion

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Ah... Pretty sad yet happy..

joined Aug 9, 2013

Aww man, that art was incredible!

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

thankfully there's someone who make alice's dj without make her too moe or psyco,

if, in this manga, you see alice as a mother, and shangaj her daughter, you can read a very profound story, but sad, because the reality is much more cinic and cruel,
and the mature alice in the cover at pag. 76/77 let me without words

9029(1)a
joined Feb 9, 2013

Hmm. I donno, I mean I get the story somewhat but in the end it comes down to the fact that Hine Kagiyama killed Shanghai, and Marisa told Alice to get over it and don't bother fighting with the person that killed her 'daughter'. Maybe I'm missing a piece somewhere or I just missed the story completely. Overall I kinda liked it but that's the only thing I didn't like about it.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well, I don't know what the fuck happened.

The bit between Hina and Alice was easy enough to understand but then the opening with Shanghai and the end with Mary and Renko left me incredibly confused.

joined Jun 5, 2018

The author has a different interpretation of gensokyo than what youd consider orthodox. But something from the prologue seems to be disconnected. The doll there is obvisouly not shanghai, as mentioned by alice in the end, that there cant be two. So she created (successfully) another doll, that really is perfect and yet mortal. After a lot of time (enough for marisa and reimu to pass away) she ventures forth and is reminiscient of the past. (That is, Act 1 and 2. of the story) No, Hina didnt kill anyone, the doll would have died to begin with, just how much damage it would have caused was up to debate. (Although thats also kinda cruel, I mean every human dies, yet killing them prior isnt okay, but thats not the point) Apparently, in the eyes of the author, Maribel and Renko live in the future, as opposed to the outside world. So Alice instead still performs up to this day, this time with other dolls.

last edited at Jul 13, 2021 10:31AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.