Forum › My Next Door Neighbor, Saijou-san discussion

joined Oct 25, 2010

Cute pair! Truly beautiful lovers! They are truly beautiful and sweet! I like them so much! Hope they will always be happy and together forever!

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2018

This doesn't mean these two are dating or anything, got it!?

Right...

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Tendo and Saijo Are Still Not Dating

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

They’re not dating, don’t confuse yourselves! They’re hugging, sometimes sleeping in one bed, bonding like long time friends and exchanging spare keys but as we can see they’re also open for other person to date them, I guess?

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Cute pair! Truly beautiful lovers! They are truly beautiful and sweet! I like them so much! Hope they will always be happy and together forever!

They don’t address themselves as lovers or Even saying they’re dating. They’re just friends, as far the story is goes, it’s too short to conclude about what they really are.

last edited at Jul 9, 2021 2:51AM

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

I feel so guilty for enjoying Mayakuro without having seen Revue Starlight… They’re just so adorable !! Hopefully I’ll be able to set out some time and earn that Mayakuro-enjoyer-right soon !! Thank you 0mniessence for the translation !!!

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Best friends forever and ever.

kuroyurihime00
Ebk63ajwkaeu2_4_1
joined Aug 1, 2020

^lol that's both a blessing and a curse

To reply you must either login or sign up.