Forum › A Little Christmas Comic discussion

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Lol:
"Oh-my f**king me"

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Tsundere Homura is not something we get to see very often, eh?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Poor Madoka lol. TBH if this did happen post-canon I'd see her being more happy (if a little jealous) for Homura more than anything else as opposed to being totally pissed like here, but this is funny either way.

Also if you look at this artist's other works, they've done a lot of other PMMM comics and art, both the usual ships as well as the more cracky ones

joined Aug 29, 2020

Jellyroka ,-,

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Ah yes, I remember seeing this on reddit some days ago.

joined Feb 23, 2020

The last page made me crack the hell up.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I'm sure author just wanted to picture furious Madoka so they made it up))
we all know for sure there is no universe where Homura ain't belong to Madoka ))))

Adeptus%20machanicus
joined Mar 7, 2014

It's your own fault, Madoka. You shouldn't have abandoned her.

I'm sure author just wanted to picture furious Madoka so they made it up))
we all know for sure there is no universe where Homura ain't belong to Madoka ))))

I mean, pre-rebellion she's close to thinking that Madoka was just a figment of her imagination on several occasions. Kyouko is also the only other person that Homo ever really got along with, so if she were to lose faith and need someone that was actually there to help her though, then it'd be Kyouko.

last edited at Dec 28, 2020 1:17PM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I mean, pre-rebellion she's close to thinking that Madoka was just a figment of her imagination on several occasions. Kyouko is also the only other person that Homo ever really got along with, so if she were to lose faith and need someone that was actually there to help her though, then it'd be Kyouko.

just no
))))))))))))))

Flat,800x800,075,f.u1
joined Feb 24, 2020

for madoka sake get me a medic i'm about to die by laughter wheeze

To reply you must either login or sign up.