Forum › Posts by TangledVirus

TangledVirus
joined Feb 23, 2020

It's sad, very sad but I liked it. I think at the end Shizuku will grow up to be a better person not only for Kaori but for herself as well. She will make something of her life, maybe as a writer, maybe not, but she'll be happy, she'll have friends and find love again. Then one day once she's an old granny she'll be able to look back at her life and thank Kaori for everything.

TangledVirus
joined Feb 23, 2020

I'm trying to be positive, at least they spent this last summer together and got their feelings known, Still, this is unfair...

TangledVirus
joined Feb 23, 2020

Didn't expect that ending! I'm all in for this now, I want to see these two happy in the end!

joined Feb 23, 2020

Okay, I'm ready for whatever this is going to be.

joined Feb 23, 2020

Sounds of a MLG horn
YEAH!!!

joined Feb 23, 2020

I feel the ending is less bittersweet and more like "They learned what really matters." Haru was pressuring herself so much to get a job that it was ruining her life both in Tokyo and in the Island, no matter where she was that would ruin her and Hinoto's time together.
Meanwhile Hinoto was doing the same to herself with the marriage certificate.
But they were having such a good time at the start, what happened? The pressure happened. Same happened in Tokyo, same would happen anywhere. What they learned is that what makes their life so fun is each other and that's what they had to value. Haru is working hard trying to get a office job while working part time, Hinoto got a job, they can make it in Tokyo. And here's the thing, had Honito go to Tokyo and Haru stayed in the island, do you really think they would be happy? I doubt it, one of them would go back to the other.
The ending is about them realizing that as long as they have one another and throw away this idea that everything has to be perfect they can be happy, what makes life good for them is one another not some job.

TangledVirus
joined Feb 23, 2020
Tumugiv-1264221803037089792-img1

Ah yes. The ship of all time.

TangledVirus
joined Feb 23, 2020

I feel that Midori just grew complacent with being stuck for him, until it became too much and she realized that while she likes Ex-Boyfriend she just doesn't love him in a romantic sense anymore. They can be friends, yes, but she knows that he's not dating material.
In fact I get the feeling that Midori is just complacent in general about most things, maybe its her overall attitude, I don't know.

100%. She has no intentions of going out with him again and he accepts their not being together romantically. I think if anything this chapter was meant to show that he cherishes her as a loved one to protect and care for (no matter how shitty he is at that job) moreso than requiring her to be his romantic partner. He's fine if they're broken up but was upset that he'd never see her again as a friend. He was even fine envisioning her dating someone but was worried about the "future guy's" being an ass. The brother showed him (or reminded him) that there are other close relationships besides dating and that she is laid back and only doesn't want to date him ever again.

He'll stick around as a friendly (albeit messy) figure. If anything, I'd say this chapter did it's best to suggest that he won't be a serious relationship threat moving forward but also to make us wonder about their background. Something is odd there and why does he feel the need to protect her so badly? I guess it's possible that changes in the future but I don't see that sticking even if it happens. This chapter reaffirmed her decision to break up.

I hope Ex-BF sees he's a prick and tries to change for the better, you know? Maybe with the help of the other characters, cause... I'm sorry but I feel no sympathy for him as he is.

TangledVirus
joined Feb 23, 2020

While yes I agree Baba is basically a scumbag, a manchild, but why was Midori kinda encouraging it?
I am still hung up on the part in chapter 2 when she said that she kinda accepted Baba being useless with women and she would just do a comedy routine of punching him and being happily married. What am I missing here?

I feel that Midori just grew complacent with being stuck for him, until it became too much and she realized that while she likes Ex-Boyfriend she just doesn't love him in a romantic sense anymore. They can be friends, yes, but she knows that he's not dating material.
In fact I get the feeling that Midori is just complacent in general about most things, maybe its her overall attitude, I don't know.

With that said, Ex-Boyfriend is a little shit. He has a high sex drive but doesn't tell Midori because he thinks he can break her? That's just a excuse, come on. I really do hope this manga doesn't end in bait, but I don't have high hopes.

TangledVirus
joined Feb 23, 2020
Flsgebjamaapi8r

They both suck for cheating, and the other one isn't the best gf either. However, the right thing to do was to just break it off, by cheating she made herself to be worse, you know?
Again all of them suck, but the cheating is just... Bad.

joined Feb 23, 2020

I think, that the manga is heading towards a "Having an office job/normal boring job doesn't mean that you need to have a boring life." Take the museum for example, if Haru gets the job, it'll be an office job, but nothing says it will be a boring soul-crushing job. There might be things in there that she wouldn't experience in a company for example. She might also like the environment, she might make friends with her co-workers. It might feel fulfilling. Yet, even if it isn't, she can still be her normal, genuine self with Hii, and whatever other friends she made.

A job doesn't need to define her. It's just a boring thing she has to do to be able to live.

Meanwhile, while going back to school isn't something that Hii really wants, it again might not be the end of the world. Something good can come off of it.

Maybe that's the main lesson of the manga, Throwing away the suit together means less giving up on normal society, because you can't, and more not letting normal society crush you down into a worker drone and allowing your self to live happily.

TangledVirus
joined Feb 23, 2020

Wasn't expecting the polyamory, but this really caught my eye.

joined Feb 23, 2020

This was REALLY good so far, I'm excited for more!

TangledVirus
joined Feb 23, 2020

This is so cute. I love it!

joined Feb 23, 2020

You know what, I like where this might go and the art is AMAZING.

TangledVirus
joined Feb 23, 2020

To me the ending, combined with the tittle makes me think that, she'll just fight fate and say no to what her biology wants. She likes the class president, so she'll fight tooth and nail for her.

joined Feb 23, 2020

THIS WAS ADORABLE!

TangledVirus
joined Feb 23, 2020

Almost cried, also I'm so happy that the dad is fine.

joined Feb 23, 2020

Awww, this was cute. It was a nice, soft and warm ending.

TangledVirus
joined Feb 23, 2020

Sad to see this go, but it was cute. I love that it's just a little manga where queer people can be happy. We need more of that.

TangledVirus
joined Feb 23, 2020

Good for Chinami for getting real and saying what she allways wanted too. Fucking loved that moment. I hope she and Yukako don't get together in the end. I would iike that Yukako starts being honest with herself and finds a happy ending, but not with Chinami. She screwed up on that front, and Chinami deserves somone that actually cares for her.

TangledVirus
joined Feb 23, 2020

It's nice that we got a bit of insight on Mogumo's dad, but... It seems he feels that he failed his family and it's trying to overcompasate but this whole shit is just making things worse? I don't know if he just tried to make a effort to understand his kids maybe his family life would be better. Oh well.

TangledVirus
joined Feb 23, 2020

The last page made me crack the hell up.

joined Feb 23, 2020

I like that she started blushing, once she flirted. It's like she was a bit embarassed, that's a cute detail!

TangledVirus
joined Feb 23, 2020

Not gonna lie, I was believing that the father would turn out to have changed... Then they asked for the scisors.
Fuck that guy. Where's Tetsu to save the day?