Forum › Luka V4X Fanfiction?

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Since Luka V4X will be coming out soon, how about we write start a fanfiction of our own here at DR?

(^ Pic by swatmare from deviantArt, Pairing: Luka x Miku Yuri Doujin: Vocaloid)

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Wait "we", "our"? I can help you but I've never done a group story this could be fun.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Wait "we", "our"? I can help you but I've never done a group story this could be fun.

Well, both individual and coordinated works are ok.

joined Jul 5, 2014

I'll add the schlicks if it's heading in that direction.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Well I'm not sure on what to write right now besides the fact that she got an upgrade...that's for the individual as for the joint we should try brainstorming I would suggest both a romance and comedy tags to the fic cuz I love that. (maybe lots of kissing too)

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Well I'm not sure on what to write right now besides the fact that she got an upgrade...that's for the individual as for the joint we should try brainstorming I would suggest both a romance and comedy tags to the fic cuz I love that. (maybe lots of kissing too)

Tags agreed.
Maybe some Ecchi along with that Lots of kissing?

Alternatively, Drama or even Tragedy (for example, everyone dies in the end) is ok.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

YO! I'm back and I'm pretty much done with my fic just need to double check it...it's pretty short because I didn't want to write a long story, this is also the 1st time I actually complete a damn story haha.

So chief! do I make a long ass post(4 pages on the .doc)? or put it on fanfic.net and give the link either way it's fine but it was your idea soooooo you decide! when are we doing the joint one? I vote for a school setting or a idol setting...oh we could mix both and make it a school idol pro-wait a minute!...........also can I give you a nickname? too many numbers something like Candy-chi or something?

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

YO! I'm back and I'm pretty much done with my fic just need to double check it...it's pretty short because I didn't want to write a long story, this is also the 1st time I actually complete a damn story haha.

So chief! do I make a long ass post(4 pages on the .doc)? or put it on fanfic.net and give the link either way it's fine but it was your idea soooooo you decide! when are we doing the joint one? I vote for a school setting or a idol setting...oh we could mix both and make it a school idol pro-wait a minute!...........also can I give you a nickname? too many numbers something like Candy-chi or something?

Candy is fine. I don't have a fanfic account, so how about you post it onto deviantArt? Or here onto DR, alternatively.

It might be my idea, but you can have the full say over the plot of your own story. I mean, it's up to you to decide everything ultimately. Co-op is an option if you aren't so sure about where your story is going, but if you already have a full plot, you might just go on your own. (Actually, I'm now writing a short extra to my VA.)

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Ok I'll post later when I decide and finish what I'm doing, I may write another one and just post both later instead.
And no! you have to take responsibility you're the Chief, Chief! on this thread you are Chief Candy! It's not about the stories plot it's about honor!

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Ok I'll post later when I decide and finish what I'm doing, I may write another one and just post both later instead.
And no! you have to take responsibility you're the Chief, Chief! on this thread you are Chief Candy! It's not about the stories plot it's about honor!

Men don't feed on honor.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

lol I'm just messing with you. And holy crap I need to make some time to read your fic now it's pretty long. Also vampires?

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

lol I'm just messing with you. And holy crap I need to make some time to read your fic now it's pretty long. Also vampires?

And aliens. Maybe I'll write some police-themed next time, but not currently.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Men don't feed on honor.

Ouch.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Men don't feed on honor.

Ouch.

He seems having-a-broken-rib-or-two enough to me.

last edited at Dec 7, 2014 7:38AM

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Finished my part. It's simply an extra chapter of my previous VA, so if any of you gets interested, you might read that first.

To reply you must either login or sign up.