Forum › Genshin Impact!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't think you're obliged to lvl him up lol, I mean, combined with Ganyu's ult he would be nice (actually, anyone combined with Ganyu's ult is amazing) but if I go for Childe, aside from his C6 which is impossible for the average person, what I like is that his ultimate is one single clean hit, so if you use vaporize is like a nuke missile, ultimates like that are really valuable and that's one of the reasons I went after Hu Tao.

I'm conflicted right now because I'm close to the pity in the eternal banner (like 5 to 10) but I'm scared of using my wishes there and then when the next 5 stars comes I could be 10 wishes away from the character pity! there's like 5 things that would make me happy from the eternal banner (Keqing, c2 Mona, c1 Jean and a Catalist or Bow) anything else would be tragedy and I don't want a double tragedy... If I wait and save, I could roll easily both banner after I get Eula but do I have the force of will to wait for that?! only time can tell.

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

See... that Childe was actually his C1 cause I've had him since the first time around... He's also already at lv80 since I was debating whether to actually use him or not and ended up benching him to use Ningguang instead. I just feel like it's a waste if I don't use him at this point since he's C1. Besides that, I decided to make Ganyu's team a melt comp instead so having Childe there to do burst vaporize reactions just makes the team stronger.

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

If I wait and save, I could roll easily both banner after I get Eula but do I have the force of will to wait for that?! only time can tell.

Playing gacha games sure is hard...

I also would really need two new team members to my team, since now I only have 6 properly leveled up and optimized characters (Xiangling, Beidou, Fischl, Keqing, Hu Tao and Barbara), and I am struggling to clear the abyss floor level 9. Probably with my current team it's not really possible to clear the second chamber with all those electrohammer fatui.

A cryo character would be great, but waiting for Eula is so hard since she's still so many days away... And as stated above, rolling for Rosaria is just too risky since I don't want Childe. I will have to strain my willpower to the max waiting for the next banner to come out, and I sure hope it will be Eula and not Zhongli.

last edited at Apr 9, 2021 8:36AM

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I haven't bothered with the Abyss after clearing floor 4 other than to run it occasionally for weekly domain challenges.

As for my team it's currently 90 Lumine, 90 Amber, 90 Noelle, and 90 Keqing. Sucrose is 80 with enough to get her to level 90. Am working on Rosaria right now.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You already had Childe..... ufffffffffff oh well, he's good anyway! and C1 is not as amazing as the C6 but that 20% CD reduction at least would make it enjoyable for me to the point of make him main dps or sub.

Last time I said that the wise choice was to be patient... Long story short: Wolf's gravestone ! LOL but I guess, that's just like with Hu Tao, I got a lance I didn't need until she came but this time I know exactly who's going to need the claymore!

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I already have Childe from his first banner but I almost never use him. I wish I could trade him for Qiqi. :(

Would anyone here roll on a Qiqi rate up? I would myself.

Am right now at 52/90 on the character banner but am saving for Klee or Grass Klee.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I would only Roll for a Mona or Jean banner, although Qiqi's c6 is amazing for the abyss.

SO! Genshin impact finally decided to give us answers and Oh My God, they delivered A LOT! although, I wish they had giving us more cut scenes or illustrations instead of just saying it face to face giving the importance they represent. But overall, a great point to jump to the next stage.

Many theories were crushed but also many will be born from this.

last edited at Apr 12, 2021 1:05PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Don't quote me on this but I've heard 1.5 comes with an event that gives away a copy of Diona as a prize.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Hit pity on standard banner and got Skyward Pride, my 1st 5* weapon. Even if it's not the best, I can hoe it out between my claymore users...but now I need a billion exp crystals...
Why? I leveled Beidou and her Rainslasher right before rolling.

Reminder to buy the new recipes from the restaurants if you haven't. I...forgot to buy them until a few days ago...

ahem CAN THE ROYAL WEAPONS GTFO FOREVER?! I WANT TO BUY MORE BLACKCLIFFS!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

What I've heard from Diona is something about a hangout event... so we're going to get overused FBI memes.

The Royal weapons are a really awful trap, they're actually useful for new people up to AR 25 or something when you're really lacking on every stat but become trash later.

Speaking of awful, have you all tried the Geo artifact dungeon? that has to be in the top 3 worst farming places hahaha you can't use melt or vaporize but they put 2 ice abyss mages after a flying ruin guard, I think Beidou would be good but mine is at lvl 50

joined Jul 26, 2016
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

The Royal weapons are a really awful trap, they're actually useful for new people up to AR 25 or something when you're really lacking on every stat but become trash later.

They are pretty trash because of how expensive they are. They would actually be a nice improvement for someone like electro Keqing of they were forgeable. Right now, there's absolutely no reason to buy these. Actually, they aren't even good for sub AR 25...at that lvl you should be using R5 3* gear with a bit of investment instead.

Speaking of awful, have you all tried the Geo artifact dungeon? that has to be in the top 3 worst farming places hahaha you can't use melt or vaporize but they put 2 ice abyss mages after a flying ruin guard, I think Beidou would be good but mine is at lvl 50

Drop a geo construct (geo MCs E),
snipe with an flying idiot,
delete if possible or repeat step 1 and 2
Use Keqing or another electro character to deal with shields then delete the mages. Geo and anemo work well but it takes longer.

Another cheese is fighting the fly right in the middle where the ice thingy is, it's AI will break and it won't attack.

Still a pain in the a...that's why I haven't finished ante of my geo characters lol

Forgot to mention: I did finish the new mini chapter and I don't think Dainsleif will use a regular element, he might be fully phys or we might get something similar to QUA type from Honkai. Oh yeah, don't forget this is 100% connected to GGZ/Honkai and I think Inazuma might drop a Sakura or Mei lookalike on us soon

last edited at Apr 15, 2021 7:51AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

1.5 Livestream codes are here.

FS6SU367M279 for 100 primogems and 10 Mystic ore
4BNSD3675J8D for 100 primogems and 5 Heroes Wit
ATPTUJPP53QH for 100 primogems and 50K Mora

Be sure to claim them as soon as possible. :)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

NAISU! 300 gems! and a sneak peak to Inazuma too (plus a new character) the stream was nice!
The official in English is coming next in an hour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgNiGj1nGYE

As expected, Yanfei is coming most likely with Zhongli first and then Eula next... good, time to save for 20 more days! and then hope they don't release a super cool character right after Eula because RIP GGWP

last edited at Apr 16, 2021 10:57AM

joined Jul 26, 2020

That new character though... looks like she didn't show up in the EN stream. She looks really cool, I think I'm definitely gonna skip and wait for HER banner.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

New character? You mean Yae?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yup! teased as a chibi character... By the way
the Yae Miko here and Yae Sakura in Honkai (which is also referred to as "Yae Miko" following the pattern of surface + position) have the same Chinese VA, Du Mingya.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

They are likely not the same person though.

joined Jul 26, 2016

^that sort of thing was pretty fuzzy already in Honkai, what with the whole parallel timelines business...

Anyways a random 10-pull just gave me both Rosaria and a Beidou dupe, feels good man o3ob

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This is apparently Zhongli's banner ... It's highly tempting to me but if they're actually going to give away Diona I guess I can stay KALM and keep saving

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

That banner is an easy skip. I don't want Zhongli whatsoever. Also that hat makes her look like a clown so no to Yanfei too.

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Yeah, I will be skipping this one for sure. That does mean that there will be a period of inactivity for me, though. Maybe I'll try to level up Diona if we get her for free.

joined Jul 26, 2020

More Zhongli for me :p

JK, I already have him and do not want any more. I'll just hope for Genshin's version of Yae Sakura and Raiden instead since I genuinely have not felt very moved by the designs for any of the new female characters that Mihoyo has released so far. It's weird cause it's not like Mihoyo doesn't have character designs I like, since I'm still shaken by the Honkai character designs that make me want to reinstall the game... I'll just wait for the day when Fu Hua eventually gets added to Genshin as a character xd Hopefully it's not that male character who has a similar theme to her Phoenix form that has been teased before...

last edited at Apr 18, 2021 9:54PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Amber's trouble confessing?

Now I've heard that Eula saved Yanfei's life during her mission. Since then, both of them has been keeping touch with each other.

last edited at Apr 18, 2021 10:59PM

Sakura Cartelet

To reply you must either login or sign up.