Forum › Genshin Impact!

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

I don't know about you guys, but I spent starglitter on the Blackcliff Pole. Also somehow got Jean with my 5 shop fates on the standard banner.... Can't say I'm mad about that at all, now her E does even MORE damage.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Starglitters are saved for your favorite characters, you might get them to c3 or 4 by luck (or forcefully like Xiangling) but the last 5 and 6 you need gooooooood luck or the starglitter.

As expected, the real Jean starts with c1 !!!! (but the dungeon won't even give me the first artifact for her).

I'm having troubles with Mona, I can't hit more than 45k with her ult and that amount is "easy" but for her is lame, even with her charged attack and vaporize I can get that, I've tried giving her 500 Elemental mastery, increasing her attack up to 2100 or changing the elemental damage of the one triggering the reaction after her, nothing seems to work and I used to hit way more in early levels. I'll keep investigating the cause before recurring to a guide or using Bennet. The Range of 80k to 250k should be "easy" for her.

So I changed my formation with Pyro characters (Not Bennet!) and now Ganyu is reaching the 50k with charged shots haha, I wonder how far and broken I can make her... Maybe the Blackcliff warbow could work too with her.

last edited at Mar 1, 2021 4:27PM

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Or really bad luck if you keep getting spooked by them while trying for other units. As for me I'm hoarding my Starglitter in the off chance they add 5* units to the shop.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I was originally not going to roll but SHES SO CUTE AAAAAAAAAA-

Always spend starglitter in blackcliff weapons unless you're super desperate to unlock a character. You get so little value from the other stuff that it's just not worth it unless you're a whale.

I did around 60k(?) damage on floor 10 last week with Ganyu+Bennett+Diona. It was pretty satisfying to see that achievement pop up lol
And yeah, Blackcliff is probably Ganyu's best f2p weapon unless you count refinements.

You get bigger numbers with whale weapons+more crit on artifacts. I would say that's the true damage difference between us peasants and the megalodons of the game(5* R5).
Mona specifically has her bubble which I've seen being exploited for more time but I think that's a bug. You can try using Wet -> Sucrose (All EM artifacts) E -> Pyro -> Mona, that should hit a huge crit. You can use Widsith if you have it and reroll the proc for even more damage.

Remember to log in on the Mihoyo page: https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/ys/event/signin-sea/index.html?act_id=e202102251931481&lang=en-us
They had to make it so inconvenient, didn't they?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's definitely something wrong with the way I do it, the order, something... I tried with the alchemy potions and food and I went from 40k to...50k so I gave up that time with the test but today, killing some random Hirichurls without food buffs or anything I saw a 90k hit with my ult so I was like ?????????????????????????????? HOW DOES THIS WOOORK LOL I even saw a video saying that you have to count to 3 after her ult, maybe is the order of things idk at this point +_+ I will practice in some floor of the abyss to get my ult charged immediately, maybe is like you say with Sucrose and finish with Mona (any excuse to build Sucrose and keep her around is good)

last edited at Mar 2, 2021 10:52AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I giggled way too much at this. (Sekiro has some GLORIOUS mods lul)

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

@Rye Alas as a PlayStation/Sony player I cannot get those rewards since they require a Mihoyo account and Mihoyo accounts do not work on Sony systems.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Don't forget it's Qiqi's birthday today. Jean's is the next one on March 14.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Don't forget it's Qiqi's birthday today. Jean's is the next one on March 14.

Qiqi's message was so cuteeeeeeee

By the way! I got Hu Tao in my 50/50 pity... I'm so relieved!!!! Her quest was very fun too, teasing Paimon with my questions too (I even got stuck like 20 minutes in the last dungeon lo/) She's so much fun but also requires skill and preparation. but I also got 5 Xianglings and that's not very nice... but at least it means I have enough coins to buy a character I like if they show up in the store and I'm hoping for Diona. She would do great with Hu Tao! applying ice for melt and protecting her when she's on low health (where you want to keep her most of the times), so she's my next target!

I won't bother with the weapon banner....is just too much pain.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I'm skipping this banner just like the last few ones. Am not rolling if Klee isn't on the banner.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I also would love to try Mona's banner to get her into c3 but she always has chance to show up... If we're talking about hard to get ones, I guess Venti would be great, having him around is like unlocking EZ mode and he's not affected by my bug of not using guys.

Details of the new event https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/news/detail/9077 we might need to get help from friends... But yeah more primogens! 50 to ~ 70 per day I think

last edited at Mar 3, 2021 11:25PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I want a banner for Qiqi. I need my cute zombie girl.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

CN's 1.4 livestream is happening soon. I hope that a rerun for Klee will be announced.

Here's a new code: KTNSCQWW922M which gives 100 primogems and 10 Mystic Ores.

last edited at Mar 6, 2021 9:56AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ There were 3 codes:
-ET7ADQFF8KJR
-PSNTC8FEQK4D
Not sure if expired already.
Most importantly, we can go on a date with Noelle next event!

Accidentally rolled on the weapon banner because I was on mobile and swiped down. Got my Widsith! Suffering from success

Also, FINALLY hit AR 55! Guaranteed 5 artifacts on bosses are so nice. Almost done building Kaeya and Lisa! I just need a BUNCH of Mora and the Kaeya's artifacts. Finally got Sucrose to lvl 60+ which unlocks her second talent. Traveler too.
Im already missing the 2x exp/Mora drops.

I can now comfortably farm every domain and boss as well... except doggo, he resists Ganyu....
Progress feels nice.

but I also got 5 Xianglings and that's not very nice...

I already mentioned this, but c6 Xiangling is really strong. Congrats on the Hu Tao.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thanks! and of course I Love c6 Xiangling but you know at the end of the Lantern event, I picked Xiangling to get her into c6... So getting 5 after that wasn't cool lol

From what I heard, it's gonna be Venti and then Childe (with Rosalia in his banner) but the third banner is a mystery, it should be Klee considering is her city! but it could also be Jean, Diluc or Mona.

Also yes!! AR55 is nice! farming artifacts can almost discourage you to keep playing you could go to a single dungeon 20 times and still get nothing decent, but killing bosses will give you a set that works for most characters and if it is a bad one, well, at least you get materials!

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I still hate the world level system and its related level scaling. Thankfully the next patch will let you lower your world level.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hu Tao is everything I wanted from a physical dps, her pyro mode feels like I'm cutting through butter, similar to Childe's close combat style, her ult is very reliable and quick and plus she gives critical rate to all my party... although her C1 sounds great and you need to spam her charged attack drill, the duration of the pyro mode doesn't justify having unlimited charged, maybe when you're in early lvls when your stamina is super limited. It would be cool to have but it doesn't make a huge difference outside the abyss, but what I'm lacking right now is a good HP sands to boost my dmg, right now, using HP instead of atk% makes me lose considerable damage (from 3520 to 3200) and only helps to keep her alive.

Also RIP I'm going to lose primogens because I don't want to date the guys in the upcoming event lo/

I found a cool guide for builds https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRq-sQxkvdbvaJtQAGG6iVz2q2UN9FCKZ8Mkyis87QHFptcOU3ViLh0_PJyMxFSgwJZrd10kbYpQFl1/pubhtml#

last edited at Mar 9, 2021 10:58AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I'm not liking the event already. I mean Amber and Sucrose aren't options to date. Fischl's date scene would be pretty interesting as well.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ooooh I just discovered something, I was thinking that Beidou's ult would be great with Hu Tao when she's in pyro mode for overload... But what I didn't know was that her ult also gives you protection against damage and interruption! that alone is like a dream team BUT it gets better, all her ascension materials for skills are stuff that don't make conflict with my main characters, since the start of my adventure they've been pilling up there so I could lvl her up eaaaaaasily too.

If only I had the Mora of course.... lol and I guess she would share the same set of Fischl so that's also covered, but yeah this is great, a project to look forward!

Edit: PLus! in her voice lines, Hu Tao is excited to meet Beidou, maybe a secret fan? haha

last edited at Mar 12, 2021 1:07PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Easy 40 primo off FB event, only valid until the end of 16th so grab it ASAP

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

price is too low for making a facebook account haha

bestgirl

Honestly a great banner overall, I would love to Get C6 ̶S̶u̶c̶r̶o̶s̶e̶ and Noelle.

I can't wait to get a special quest to date Amber and Fischl, that would be my endgame haha.

New web Event! https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/news/detail/9355

last edited at Mar 16, 2021 1:07AM

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Hahahaha that banner made me laugh!

Also I decided to roll for Hu Tao and I actually got her! And only with like 60 pulls (in addition to the 20 I had accrued in earlier banners).

My reasoning was that since the next two banners did not have 5 stars which interest me all that much, and even after that maybe Ayaka was coming up, who wasn't that interesting either, so I would have time to accumulate gems in case some very lucrative banner came up in 1.5 or later.

Ganyu really is the one I'd like to have the most atm, but she won't probably be coming back yet for a while, so I thought it was pretty safe to pull for Hu Tao since I really liked her personality and voice acting during her story quest.

It's always such a a tense moment when you see the golden meteor - like I couldn't take it if it was Diluc x_x But I'm so happy I managed to avoid that.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Grats!

I'm not rolling because I want c1 Sucrose but I'm 99% sure I'll get c8 Noelle and C1 Venti if I roll. I'll roll for Rosaria and maybe a constellation if they're good, Childe would be nice too but I'd rather get Mona or Jean, like always.

I borrowed my mum's FB for the free primos. I'm a genius.

Noelle date is cute AND VERY GAY IF YOU PICKED F!MC LIKE A NORMAL PERSON AAAHHHH HER ROSE ENDING AAAAAAHHHHH

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I really want more Constellations for Noelle and Sucrose but the leaks of 1.5 are everywhere and..................... I NEED TO SAVE

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Too bad Mihoyo shut down the 1.5 Beta for the game thanks to people ignoring the NDA they signed when being accepted into the program.

To reply you must either login or sign up.