Forum › Nekoroma discussion

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

That... was... sweet. I'd love to see more about it, but even as a one-shot it has a rather satisfying ending. :)

joined Nov 14, 2013

So did they both end up dying?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

They turned into cats(?)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

They turned into cats(?)

I think both, from the context.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Just a little bit more my tears will run out ! What a beautiful story !~~I love it and I love cats too ~~~~

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

They'll be fine as long as they don't marry.

joined Apr 12, 2014

Cute af

joined Jan 30, 2013

Feels more like a Wildrose story.

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

This is a hidden gem from the past, bitter sweet with a sweet aftertaste, glad I could find this.

Img_20171030_220015_379
joined Oct 31, 2016

I've reread this several times yet it never gets old <3

joined Oct 25, 2010

This is a beautiful story with wonderful words and beautiful artwork! They learned that LOVE bound them together! Now, they can be eternally together and forever happy! So very beautiful and I get sad yet happy at the same time !

joined Oct 25, 2010

Kuroneesama and Misuzu love each other deeply from their first meeting!! This is a wonderful sweet story!! But, I got very sad when they understood and fulfilled their feelings!! I hope they are doing well and that they are together forever in love!!

joined Oct 25, 2010

Such a beautiful sweet story! I cry while reading it! Their regret was the same... separation before they could realize their greatest desire! I gotta stop. My eyes are blurry and I can't see the keys!

joined Oct 25, 2010

I still come back to this beautiful story! Though I cry each time, I still read their story! Waaa!

joined Oct 25, 2010

I absolutely love this story! Kuro-nee-sama and Mizuzu feel the same way about each other. I wish the author did more work!

joined Oct 25, 2010

Beautiful ! So very beautiful! I constantly cry when reading their story! Kuro-nee-sama and Misuzu are so amazing!! Their story teaches me that love will never be denied and will always find its way to unite any one with their most beloved one !!

To reply you must either login or sign up.