Forum › Silky discussion

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

Damn she let her pluck her pubes until she bled? What the heck

yup

I believe this is what they call a bruh moment

This is actually very commom when you waxing the pelvic area. Even with tweezers it is not uncommon to experience a small bleeding. it's a very sensitive area with many blood vessels.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

plucking your pubes is so painful omfg

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

...Well that escalated quickly...

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Who pluck a them like that? That hurts

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

I buy from bookwalker these days.

Make an account on the global site:
https://global.bookwalker.jp

Then log in to the jp site with the account you created on the global site to purchase:
https://bookwalker.jp/de7f95ed14-a019-404b-a2cd-a5e19475bd61/

I appreciate it!

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

weird really weird

F4099919603a7e34609e174afa599fa9
joined Feb 24, 2016

i mean, it did say it was about hair

F4099919603a7e34609e174afa599fa9
joined Feb 24, 2016

this is a love language btw

Images
joined Apr 17, 2015

Uhhh. Okay that was cute?

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

I didn't think I would be explaining this on Dynasty when I woke up this morning... When you're plucking or waxing thick hairs like pubic and armpit hair, sometimes the a thin layer of the dermis called the root sheath (which is around where the hair root forms) comes out with the follicle. It's tiny and doesn't hurt when it happens (it's actually a good thing), but sometimes you get a pinprick-size spot of blood.

I mean you're not wrong, but even with waxing, bleeding happens very rarely at least in my experience. The manga isn't even about waxing, but plucking. She should not be bleeding unless her gf is like really going to town down there.

Aspire to get a gf that trusts you enough to let you pluck her pubes until she bleeds just because you're bored.

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

I mean you're not wrong, but even with waxing, bleeding happens very rarely at least in my experience. The manga isn't even about waxing, but plucking. She should not be bleeding unless her gf is like really going to town down there.

Aspire to get a gf that trusts you enough to let you pluck her pubes until she bleeds just because you're bored.

Hmmm... I'm sure it varies hugely from person to person, but there are patches with thin skin that for me usually come up with a couple of blood spots (just a pinpoint, not like, bleeding bleeding). I'm pretty sure it's referring to this kind of thing as, just because of the nature of plucking, it's not like you'd suddenly start spontaneously bleeding after having a huge quantity of hairs plucked, since it doesn't cause any trauma to the skin, but the more you do it, the more likely you'd get one or two little spots. I mean, you can pluck literally every pubic hair and immediately afterwards the skin wouldn't really even feel sore.

last edited at Feb 7, 2021 9:30AM

Screenshot_2021-10-17-05-27-52-38
joined Jan 19, 2021

hmm

B61e85481cd305c6139d74d53e7100cf--pixel-ideas
joined Sep 20, 2017

wtf was that... I recognized the author and was expecting something cute & wholesome LOL

If this puts you off, then I've got bad news for you.

Yukiko is absolutely into some kinky psychological S&M shit.

:O
Well shit I need to read their other works then. I legit only know them from A room for two. Thanks for the enlightenment my friend.

Weiwei
joined Oct 9, 2017

To me this is really similar to A room for two.

It's realistic interactions between gfs who are confortable with each other. I see nothing weird... I'm pretty sure my ex-gf whom I spent 9 years with did pluck my body hair until it bled too.

joined Jan 14, 2020

I didn't think I would be explaining this on Dynasty when I woke up this morning... When you're plucking or waxing thick hairs like pubic and armpit hair, sometimes the a thin layer of the dermis called the root sheath (which is around where the hair root forms) comes out with the follicle. It's tiny and doesn't hurt when it happens (it's actually a good thing), but sometimes you get a pinprick-size spot of blood.

Why is it a good thing?

Ee7a56fbe938317ada89a8848b9d2a4b
joined May 7, 2015

Why does it looks like they're living in a mental ward? or that's a part of the story and whatnot?

Screenshot_2021-10-17-05-27-52-38
joined Jan 19, 2021

mmm what

To reply you must either login or sign up.