Forum › Want to know more about you

joined Dec 8, 2020

Hey, let's talk. Where's everyone from? What do you do?

My name is Max, for now, I live in the United Kingdom and am saving up for my first video animation project.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Hey, I'm Hiroshi. I live in Canada and I am half Japanese. Since my mom is from Japan and my dad is from Canada. And since I am half Canadian and Japanese I can speak both English and Japanese. I currently am in my first year of university.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I'm a cat controlling a human-shaped exoskeleton to make bad jokes on the internet. My favorite food is tuna and I'm easily distracted by laser pointers. Please don'

edit:

^ And there the bot exposes itself finally.

To be clear, the post this is referring to was deleted. Roshi is not a bot.

Not until the singularity comes.

last edited at Jan 30, 2021 3:07AM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Coincidentally, I'm also passing as a human to make bad jokes on the internet. My favourite food is small mammals, and I love kittens.

Diana from V

(My avatar at the time of posting, btw)

last edited at Feb 7, 2021 1:57PM

0e684a06-dca1-4caf-a1cd-95e3d6754eec
joined Jan 23, 2021

my name is safiya, I live in the UK I’m normal ig I like drawing and manga mostly romance manga and shonen manga and I’m bad with remembering locations like really bad...

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

I'm DJ. Besides Cherokee I'm also Alaska Native (Tsimshian & Tlingit). I grew up in the Alaska wilderness. I now live in Salem, Oregon.

joined Feb 12, 2022

Hi, my name is Jim. I live in Boston and work in a bank. I'm saving up for a new car.

joined Feb 12, 2022

I'm from Brooklyn and I'm studying to be a doctor.

To reply you must either login or sign up.