Forum › Genshin Impact!

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Come on Mihoyo I've got 130 wishes with Klee's name on them I just need you to rerun her banner. :(

I already have a crapton of Whooperflower mats of every tier so I guess I have that covered (for now anyway).

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Klee is easy mode for this, as long as you got ok rolls on your artifacts.
The second geo boss is giving me way too much shit. I might have to give up on getting more points.

Alternatively, we could arrange a party for it. I don't know everyone's play times tho :/ and my pc overheating is a big problem too. Laptop runs at 20 fps lol

Btw, I'm seriously starting to hate the forgeable swords. They ARE NOT good on Keqing, I might buy the battlepass next update after all since I don't have enough for a blackcliff. She's an expensive lady. Ningguang too but I got lucky on the gacha for her gear.

I already have a crapton of Whooperflower mats of every tier so I guess I have that covered (for now anyway).

Oh you poor innocent soul...

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Oh you poor innocent soul...

It can't be as bad as Dust and Bones in FGO right? In that game you'll never have enough of them given how many servants use the materials and the fact that they also usually take a crapton of them too.

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Xiao teaser came out and I'm back thinking about how sad Liyue's history is. All of the yakshas that were summoned by Zhongli are gone except for Xiao and all of it due to corruption from the monsters they were fighting to protect Liyue. Xiao himself is tormented by it since he's the last one remaining and is still protecting Liyue to this day.

Like honestly, I wanted Xiao cause I like his design, but I probably wouldn't have been so into him as a character if his backstory wasn't so sad and fucked up. There's just something about characters with tragic pasts that I always end up liking above all others. It's a shame his English voice makes him sound like an edgelord and doesn't do him justice at all. I see way too many people just think of him as that cause they play in English and that voice just makes him look dumb.

Going back to the yakshas though, I wish the red yaksha didn't die cause her design looks sick and I would've loved to pull for her. I desperately need another female character with a "cool" design that leans towards something like Beidou's design cause we're really lacking in that. Xinyan was close but her backstory didn't interest me so I don't particularly care about her...

last edited at Jan 27, 2021 4:03AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Still no good drops in domain. Diluc is just running a dumb crappy Glad set I had. I got one ok purple Witch goblet out of nine 2x runs. I hate this game sometimes.
I was at least able to get a few more points but rip, I really want that extra Mora.

Right, I got a decent set on Noelle now after 2 runs. Not everything is bad in the world, still need levels tho. That's how I got extra points.
Also remembered to murder Timmy's ducks this time for the alt mission.

It can't be as bad as Dust and Bones in FGO right? In that game you'll never have enough of them given how many servants use the materials and the fact that they also usually take a crapton of them too.

Check your weapons, talents, ascension. Count how many you need. Ganyu alone put me in the red. But yeah, probably not as bad as bones/void crack...maybe. Speaking of bones...good luck farming hedgehogs!

last edited at Jan 28, 2021 9:19AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The Yaksha of water was my favorite but yeah...gg looks like only the electro one survived and went "somewhere" and while I don't like his design, I must admit that a buff guy or more like more older guys and girls would be welcome for variety, we have quite a lot of young looking ones with almost 0 muscles... There are 3 non playable and upcoming characters from the girls side that look mature but for the guys none, even Diluc looks like he's 20 or something xP you know what I mean?

Floor 10 part 2 was my new record in the abyss, in the third floor the enemies aren't a big deal but having to worry about the ice fatui girl with shield while the invisible fatui (that can almost kill you with a single strike) is running around and on top of that the heat source to keep you warm is also moving around is ...not fun you know? is just annoying ! I feel like I could do it but I just dont wanna -_- but this is what happens when you go thinking that GEO is not necessary.

I couldn't watch the full update of 1.3 but according to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp7PUt28I38 looks like we'll have many ways to farm stuff more efficiently and dealt with the spare materials, this is nice! I have 5 characters in lvl 80, all awakened but no exp papers to reach 90, not even with one! so I would like to save as much as I want just for that from now on.

Edit: Also can someone explain me WHY would they design the abyss thinking that the latest and more difficult levels should give you less primogems?

last edited at Jan 28, 2021 4:41PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I think they mostly want it to be bragging rights on higher levels of the Abyss. That and unlike the lower floors which can be claimed only once, higher floors (10+) reset every few weeks. Having repeatable rewards be the same as one-time rewards doesn't make a lot of sense.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I didn't know you could repeat them!!!! that's nice... thanks for the clarification.
For the last lvls I guess I would need a guide, but I don't want to go hardcore if I'm still struggling to get all my main characters to max lvl lol

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ I guess you started abyss super late like me? xD
Remember to check shield weaknesses for every chamber and plan both teams accordingly. Usually, you need 1 carry, 2 supports, 1 anything.
Use the Viridecent set, Sucrose enables so much. Anemo MC works too.

Bennet's ult is broken as hell, use it if you have him.
Pro strat: don't sprint all the time, just walking in circles can help you dodge a lot.

I'll be trying until abyss 12 later today, I'll drop any other tips here if I make it, but there's some really amazing guides on YT, so it's probably unnecessary lol

Gods of gacha please bless me with a Stringless! Thank you in advance. A Windsith too please. And a Flute/Lion's roar.

last edited at Jan 29, 2021 8:52AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I left the abyss in floor 3 or 4 to get Xiangling only in early lvls, then I tried a bit hard to reach floor 8, and previous to this ice infected season of floor the upper levels were infected with Fat fatui with ice blowers and electro shields... those are simply not fun xP so I was waiting until my lvl was fairly above them to keep trying, but yeah the abyss is not a priority at all and I can't use guys because ----- uuhh.... a bug :D hahahaha so no Bennet! RIP

last edited at Jan 29, 2021 9:40AM

joined May 28, 2016

Gods of gacha please bless me with a Stringless! Thank you in advance. A Windsith too please. And a Flute/Lion's roar.

Hey one's enough here. No need to be greedy otherwise the gacha will likely give you none of your wanted items.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Found a really cool animation of Genshin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUxMzksgbt0

Tomorrow, the store resets so that's 10 wishes (5/5) and that's gonna be my last chance with Ganyu banner... hopefully I get more constellation for Noel or Fischl too

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

According to unofficial sources February's shop update is supposed to include Noelle and Beidou.

joined Jul 26, 2020

They are indeed in the shop. I think I'm probably going to just use all of my shop currency to buy fates cause I'm not sure when they'll add 5 stars to the shop, but it probably won't be until the 1st year anniversary at the earliest.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

How embarrassing, my lack of good artifacts made floor 10 unbelievable difficult. I went back to pyro domain, pc dying, had to stop. I know floor 11 would be a breeze because of Ganyu lol

Bennet will be on rate up for the Xiao banner! Let's get him!

Hey one's enough here. No need to be greedy otherwise the gacha will likely give you none of your wanted items.

I'm already getting dupes, no difference if I'm a little greedy.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

36 wishes after the pity, I got Ganyu... I seriously thought this couldn't be possible, I even had spare wishes left from my savings, I literally can't explains this sense of relief... feels like I could sleep now and not wake up until the weekend because my entire self has this sense of "accomplishment"
I could not even watch those funny clips in youtube and seeing OTHERs with her, even the fanart gave me mixing feelings, that's how bad I was! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and now to relax and build her!!!! so YEAH dreams come true once in a year I guess xD
PS: FUCK YEAH
On the bad side, C5 water kid instead of Noel or Xiangling... feels wasted XD he almost becomes my first c6 character and I won't even use him.

Edit: I was going to kill the bosses but I think it's better to wait until patch 1.3, who knows if the rates changes, plus, the gnostic hymn thing will give rewards and stuff!

Edit2: She really is broken lo/ I'm using the wanderer's troupe set with cryo damage bonus included... still need some works but lol
But her primary fire (not charged) is very weak in contrast haha

last edited at Feb 1, 2021 2:11PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Congrats! High five!
Yeah! Her damage is nuts!
Xingqiu is pretty good! I wish I had more constellations on him. Haven't you seen the perma freeze comp? He's the most important part of the combo. He also goes fairly well with Ganyu if you practice the timing.
Not even mentioning he's probably Keqing best support.

Btw, you participating in the art contest? Good luck if you are! Its a lot of primos.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I have to stick with my dumb only girls rule, it's a matter of principles!! (this is why I'm struggling in the abyss hahaha)

Hey someone told me the easy trick for Ganyu, is not a secret if you know your elemental stuff but for me, it was a matter of logic, let me explain... I'm using her with Mona of course, I bullied that armored hirichurl like a toy with freezing, overall having a great time with the 2 and Klee or Fischl to finish them off with super conduct or melt, that was already working fine! with Ganyu doing 7 to 12k damage with the first shot and 12 to 18.000 with the falling arrows.

BUT

The trick was for Ganyu to trigger the melt reaction, not Klee! so after burning, her shots are now doing 15 to 18k damage and the falling arrows that follow make 25 to 30 each!!! what the hell hahaha that's like an ultimate bazooka! but I still need to improve her kit a lot (artifacts I and upgrading her abilities) but yeah she sounds like a main damage dealer now. I said it was a logic issue because in my head, the fire melts the ice so I was using that exact order to attack...

I would like to participate in the art contest but we will see! after all, you can't just draw whatever.

last edited at Feb 2, 2021 2:38PM

joined Jul 26, 2020

Xiao is so close to being released... I'm genuinely impatient but knowing how this shit works, I'm probably gonna take 180 pulls to get him. I really really hope that doesn't happen but I've been way too lucky in Arknights for my luck to not be bad everywhere else.

Honestly don't know how to feel about the fact that the only person I've spent money on to get is Zhongli and now probably Xiao too. Genshin really gotta release more female 5 stars cause I'm feeling very complicated about how I've basically rolled for men since the game released with the sole exception of Ganyu... Raiden you're my only hope now TvT

last edited at Feb 2, 2021 4:59PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

How do you feel about Hu Tao and Rosaria then? I know Rosaria is probably 4 stars but that only means that it's easier to get constellations

joined Jul 26, 2020

Rosaria doesn't interest me at all tbh. Her design just doesn't do anything for me. As for Hu Tao, uhhhh she's better but still not that interesting for me.

There's Ayaka who I'm sorta looking forward to, but my preferred aesthetics are 1. Beidou, 2. Ningguang, and 3. Keqing and that's it so far. If that one yaksha lady was still alive, I would've definitely pulled for her too. The only other person I'm looking forward to is La Signora cause she's just hot, period.

last edited at Feb 2, 2021 7:55PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I might want to roll on Hu Tao.

Signora is a (cryo) catalyst user so she can't heat you up. Try Klee and her bombs if you want to heat up instead.

last edited at Feb 2, 2021 8:15PM

joined Jul 26, 2020

I GOT HIM IN 50 ROLLS OMFG!!! THAT'S LITERALLY OFF PITY CAUSE THE LAST PERSON I ROLLED WAS GANYU...

Why the fuck have I been so lucky?????? Like literally holy shit. Anyways time to farm that new geovishap boss so I can ascend him.

EDIT: Oh right, I had extra primos left over so I pulled on the weapon banner to try and get his spear. On one hand I beat pity and got a 5 star in 30 rolls, but on the other hand it was another wolf's gravestone. I guess no more rolling for me! Now I'm gonna save everything for Raiden or whoever else since I can always get Keqing through the standard and limited banners.

last edited at Feb 2, 2021 10:17PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That's really cool! Congrats hehe now don't push your luck lol! Take it easy from here.

My friend got....Diluc, that's his main dps so getting him twice when you're not trying might be worse than getting any other new one that you weren't expecting.

But on the "good" side he saved a lot so he's like 45 wishes into the banner already, his chances of getting him in 14 days look positive at least, I hope he does because I've been there and I know how awful it feels!

#FuckRedBatman

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Okay, I've never commented in this thread before, but what the fuck did they do to Barbara's voice?! They massacred my girl! They took away all her gusto! My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

To reply you must either login or sign up.