Forum › Drunken Night discussion

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

Part 2

Society says: "Husband is responsible for a wife". It's easier for society to observe situation through gender roles, but responsibility has no gender role.

Here we have relationship between woman and woman. Sayo is not mature enough to accept her own responsibility for her love and lover. Gender is irrelevant and gender roles.
She is escaping responsibility hiding herself behind bullshits and social constructs.

What if she is a lesbian, or woman? It does not mean she must give up without fighting for who she is, and whom she loves!

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 9:31AM

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

Part 3

And that future husband, who is married to his job, did he deserve such a cute girl as Yuna???
Only because he is a man???
He does not care at all, he just needs his trophy wife. And he is also an irresponsible and selfish person for relationship and marriage with someone.

Now, if we want healthy situation from this relationship Sayo-Yuna, Sayo must take her shits and show some balls.

This one shot is precious, as it is. Striking.

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 10:00AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Why bisexuals are always represented in the manga as people who are sexually active or who are with many people at the same time?
I'm bisexual and none of that happened to me yet, does it come in a few years or how does it work?;-;

Yeah, give it some time. I'm sure you'll get there eventually.

still waiting

As a Bisexual it’s all up to you as a person of what you want to do.. don’t let weird stereotypes get to you. I don’t go around sleeping with people every chance i get. I would rather be loyal than to cheat
Ever! Just take your time, and not everyone has a drive like she did when it came to sex. Plus the alcohol did the work for her.

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 9:56AM

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

geez so angsty :(

joined May 3, 2014

Part 3

And that future husband, who is married to his job, did he deserve such a cute girl as Yuna???
Only because he is a man???
He does not care at all, he just needs his trophy wife. And he is also an irresponsible and selfish person for relationship and marriage with someone.

Now, if we want healthy situation from this relationship Sayo-Yuna, Sayo must take her shits and show some balls.

This one shot is precious, as it is. Striking.

you pull all that BS out of an one shot???? lool don’t project what you think happens in the story with JUST a few things the story try to show us, if Yuna truly love her she won’t marry and won’t cheat like this! period! no more no less that this!
and Sayo is really an hypocrite for saying to “value yourseff” when she is willingly give in to Yuna selfish demands.

To reply you must either login or sign up.