Images%20(24)
joined Feb 11, 2015

I wish I can give u a nitendo switch

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

mangaka don't leave us hanging like that please

5e913bf389a7530e4224cd100c94facc
joined Nov 24, 2019

Man, I'm still so mad about what happened to this series... The massive popularity for 6 months or so after and then what ended up happening.. We were going to see Touhou level popularity for an all female cast again! Was yuri god damn heaven for the first few months haha.

I still think they could have eventually came back, but season 2 just felt like a slap in the face on everything the 1st stood for, you know?

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

Man, I'm still so mad about what happened to this series... The massive popularity for 6 months or so after and then what ended up happening.. We were going to see Touhou level popularity for an all female cast again! Was yuri god damn heaven for the first few months haha.

I still think they could have eventually came back, but season 2 just felt like a slap in the face on everything the 1st stood for, you know?

Firing Tatsuki and his crew after they made it popular (over a shitty claim of using company assets to make a short youtube clip) was such an unparalleled dick move that it made me not want to interface with the series at all after that.
Such a shame.

also good gay comic

last edited at Nov 5, 2020 11:50AM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I also want a switch but switch is like 2-3 months rent in my country

Phone
joined Jul 23, 2020

need more fox girl doujins

To reply you must either login or sign up.