Forum › Oniai! discussion

joined Dec 13, 2018

time to turn that family tree into a family circle, boys girls and girls

last edited at Oct 30, 2020 3:42AM

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

time to turn that family tree into a family circle, boys girls and girls

Now I wonder if the Oni's daughter also married her mother...

joined Sep 20, 2020

i keep reading this ever since this came out! im going to buy this doujin so that i can read this everywhere!

joined Jun 6, 2021

Fucking nice

Aad1217ee03a84ae2f55ba2988d97f47
joined Nov 9, 2021

This need a sexual assault or something tag

I have no idea what you're on about. The way the story plays out it seems that it was already established that her granddaughter moved in with her for the express purpose of marrying and living with her (even gave her a flower when she got there, although I'm not sure if it's specifically a marriage thing unique to the world this story takes place or a way to greet a host in Japan). Oni was only hesitant because she didn't want her granddaughter to live a boring life with her, and even at the end you can see that both of them seem to share a similar level of romantic attachment.

Example being:
1. She referred to what her granddaughter did as "pleasuring her", a phrase she would probably not use if the advances were completely unwanted.
2. She seem completely on board with the idea of repeating this every night.

This is a fluffy yuri story, stop trying to ruin it.

damn that's long but they're still right tho

Aad1217ee03a84ae2f55ba2988d97f47
joined Nov 9, 2021

anyways is it just me or the characters kinda looks like the girls from...uhhh idk I forgot it's kinda about the "unemployed girl and the landlord" and please let me know what's the title I forgot the title and the plot lmfao

To reply you must either login or sign up.