Forum › What's that manga called?

joined May 23, 2017

Sup guys there's this manga from probably before 2015/2017 where this girl A loves cute girls and girl B was one of them (both are student reps) so girl A trap girl B in a room and lay on B's lap and drooled over it. Last page was of A showing off her cute gf to her 4 brothers. Girl A is flat chested. Girl B have big boobs. The tag definitely consist of school girl/school life and its a original. Anyone knows the name of this?

This !

Yes thank you so much!

20200825_160113
joined Aug 25, 2020

Hey guys!

I'm looking for a short Oneshot that was uploaded between 2016-2019 maybe...about a girl [A] who always says "I love you" to her friend girl [B]. But girl [B] doesn’t realize the meaning behind girl [A] affections and just passes it off as her being over affectionate. But by the end of the short story Girl [A] confronts her and tells her she really does "love her" and it ends with her friend [B] coming to the realization of what she actually means. It has no conclusion and pretty much ends with that. It's super short.

I'm sure it was a school girl setting.

Been looking for it for hours now and I don't know why...lol

last edited at Oct 9, 2020 9:54AM

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

20200825_160113
joined Aug 25, 2020

This.

Thanks for ending my suffering.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

So I'm looking for this doujin series (I think it was PreCure) where this one girl is masturbating to her friend and her friend hears her and then they have sex.
There was as a!so this other chapter where one of them went away somewhere (I forget why) and the other girl is sad that she can't her and at some point the girl that went away secretly comes back and surprises the other girl.
That's really all I remember...

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

^
Maybe this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_sweet_heart#16

Hmm not quite. I'm looking for a series not a oneshot...

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015
Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

^
Hmm, ok, last guess:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sweet_box

Yeah that's the one I was looking for! Thanks!

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Okay so I don't remember too much about this one-shot I'm looking for but hopefully, these details will be enough.

So the story is about 2 friends (forgot if they are childhood friends or not).

During Elementary school one friend gets picked as the main role for a play so the other friend says that she will make the dress for her. She ends up messing up at making that dress.

When they're in HIgh School the friend (that messed up making the dress in elementary school) is making a dress for her friend but never tells her until one day, where the friends see the dress that her friend is making for her.

That's really all I remember about it...

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

This.

Yes thats the one! Thank you very much!

joined Jul 30, 2020

Something I remember reading here a while back, long before I bothered making an account: a one-shot about a new high school teacher, who finds out that her class is full of students that have been held back several times, and the one she was talking to the most was actually 23 years old.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Jul 30, 2020

This.

Yes, thank you.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

The story I'm looking for, I don't remember how it began, but it involved two girls and one of them was making plans for college. But that would separate them, so at the end she threw away the college prep books, because she wanted to stay with the girl she loved.

joined Oct 30, 2019

hello! i'm trying to remember a chapter that i read yesterday. i think the pairing was akane x rikka but im not entirely sure. does anyone know that name of the chapter where they talk about "salty juices" (had a lil nsfw heh)? The chapter begins with the pair drinking alcohol bc one of them was turning the legal drinking age, then they get handsy haha. One of the two had dreamt about going all the way on her bday. Theyre both stubborn. I don't remember much lol but i just really liked how sweet the chapter was (:

last edited at Oct 17, 2020 4:49PM

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

looking for a manga about a mangaka who never had any romantic and sexual relationship before so then she called for a call girl to try sex for the first time. i think it was based on the mangaka's real life story? i'm sure i read it here but i forgot what was its title.

last edited at Oct 19, 2020 2:25AM

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

F90c551e-3c53-4326-abd8-890278387e3d
joined Jun 1, 2020

I’m not quite sure if it’s a manga or just an image but I remember it being about a cold and aloof lady that didn’t have a permanent servant because they all ran away after a few weeks because she was scary and this girl that’s now her new servant and really fawns over her?

joined Oct 21, 2020

Remembered a yuri manga that involved track and field and it was posted around march 2019 - april 2019
I took some screenshots from before but I wanna go re-read it and I cannot find it.

https://imgur.com/a/HgsTicU

https://imgur.com/a/JkUl82p

I remember a part where the glasses girl falls and then some other character catches her

pls halp

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Oct 21, 2020

This.

oh god thanks so much, and wow i got the dates completely wrong

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

I’m not quite sure if it’s a manga or just an image but I remember it being about a cold and aloof lady that didn’t have a permanent servant because they all ran away after a few weeks because she was scary and this girl that’s now her new servant and really fawns over her?

This?

joined Oct 23, 2020

hello! maybe anyone knows something like this "Umi Monogatari"?

To reply you must either login or sign up.