Forum › →← discussion

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

It ends there?

joined Apr 1, 2014

??

joined Mar 15, 2018

Damn I need more Nijigasaki. Yuu and Ayumu especially, though the others are always welcome

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

How do you pronounce the title?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

very carefully

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Just like it's title, the ending is going no where.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Even the mangaka name is out of this world.

C2b36f05ee420d482c71883a9f36a973-700
joined Aug 15, 2020

Damn that cliffhanger!!! Now i want yuu x kasumi more

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Uh, why no Ayuyuu?

joined Mar 15, 2018

Uh, why no Ayuyuu?

Because Yuu has massive harem energy that surpasses even Riko. We'll see Yuu shipped with every girl from Nijigasaki, Aqours, and Muse just wait. Probably even a handful of Bandori and Idolmaster girls because she's just that much of a chad.

joined Jun 1, 2016

well she better figure it out soon since there are 9 other girls in Yuu's harem

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Uh, why no Ayuyuu?

Because Yuu has massive harem energy that surpasses even Riko. We'll see Yuu shipped with every girl from Nijigasaki, Aqours, and Muse just wait. Probably even a handful of Bandori and Idolmaster girls because she's just that much of a chad.

So she's the Riko/Umi generation? Totally didn't see that. What I see she's the same as You or Kotori.

And no crossover ships please. That's just weird.

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

When u can't think of a title

AntagonistChan
Sayo2
joined Jul 11, 2018

Uh, why no Ayuyuu?

So she's the Riko/Umi generation? Totally didn't see that. What I see she's the same as You or Kotori.

And no crossover ships please. That's just weird.

I mean, Yuu is the player character, so she's got the harem energy just by default.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

That's it!?

Hwaryunnomnomnom
joined May 1, 2020

Yuu Harem is canon

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

I kind of like the abrupt ending here -- mostly because there's a dozen ways to continue from there.

Maybe I'm reading my SIFAS playing into it, but that "heart is held shut" bit seems almost like (if Kasumi is right) Yuu is becoming aware of her blockheaded protagonist status, and how she's been building almost-romances with between 9 and 27 girls (depending on if this is the game or a Nijigasaki-only world) -- and how she's got to stay playing cool and innocent, or she's breaking 8-26 hearts.

(Or maybe I'm just feeling guilty over leading Umi on, and making Ayumu jealous in both You's and Mari's bond episodes, and ...)

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

yeah, that's akin to my take on it - it's not an ending, because nijigasaki has barely begun. it's a prelude, and there are countless possibilities

Pot
joined May 25, 2020

need the sequel

To reply you must either login or sign up.