Forum › Alice of Twilight discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This is really good, it feels offficial.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I love stories about the three magicians. Shipping aside, the three of them have such great chemistry with each other. Equal parts respect and teasing. Best friends who love to tease and mess with each other.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was good- and I assume the ending was hinting at Alice X Marisa?

P.s In cannon does Alice have rings on all her fingers attached to the doll strings? I Dont think I've seen her wearing them ever before- - In ANY doujin or cannon story I can remember.

She often wears fingerless gloves - and the strings just kinda go to her hands, or even just kinda go into the air.

last edited at Jun 25, 2020 1:10PM

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

The beginning and ending are a little disjointed, since it just refers to pre-windows era Alice's desire to be the strongest, without giving much context for what the author thinks that means. Well it probably makes the most sense for people who finished MS's EX stage, which I haven't, even if I do know she really wanted to beat Marisa then.

The middle part was great though. Having Patchouli personally come out was a nice touch.

P.s In cannon does Alice have rings on all her fingers attached to the doll strings? I Dont think I've seen her wearing them ever before- - In ANY doujin or cannon story I can remember.

She wears rings in 7.5 for sure. You can see them here. It's not directly stated anywhere that the rings help her control the strings, but in IMaP at least, it's consistent that the hand not holding the grimoire (and with rings) is also the hand she uses to control the dolls.

That was good- and I assume the ending was hinting at Alice X Marisa?

I don't think this was meant to be a shippy ending at all. If the ending is supposed to be hinting at ship material, then you'd have to include Patchouli too, because that's what the grimoire and crescent moon signal. I'd conjecture her statement of "what I really wanted back then" is about having friends/equals, not that the author makes it clear exactly.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Ah- i missed the crescent moon in the background- and just saw what I thought was Alice's book and The Mini hakero - which for sure would suggest a ship. It would have fit with the other symbols a lot better to actually show Patchys hairpiece tho rather than a moon in a night sky- thats why I missed it- it looked just like background.

last edited at Jun 25, 2020 4:14PM

joined Jul 22, 2014

Patchouli bleh!

joined Jan 20, 2019

Having friends sure is nice. Also alice is cool.

To reply you must either login or sign up.